My Hana

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: My Hana

Beautiful they said. A piece of worth that came from the Greens. That was Hana.

Her long hair was never loose, always in some form of a braid or ponytail. Rumors has stated that she never even let it down during bedtime. 

Though, that may have had to do with her past; she worked well collecting perfect pieces of fruits and vegetables that would later be turned into mush. She had doe like eyes that glistened under both the moon and the sun, capturing the light that seemed to dim everyday. 

Her wings were the color of a midnight blue, seemingly coated with a thin mist of glitter that, when caught against the light, shone brighter than the stars in the navy blue sky. They said she was the true angel, the angel of beauty, of power, of love.. and of death. Her eyes may have been innocent and wide, but they were piercing, catching the soul of everyone she looked at. Sharp and calculated movements were her forte. 

Hana was everything but perfect. Her actions were a bit blatant and her personality was much too bold to be ‘innocent’ and ‘sweet,’ but she was Hana, and everything Hana did was perfect. 

According to the myth, Hana had an ignorant father who would often times leave the house to drink beer and have fun with girls rather than staying home and feeding his own daughter, so Hana learned to cook by herself. Even if the palace members ate packages of vegetables and fruits all molded and mushed together, she never found the quick and easy dinners enjoyable. Unlike most people in the Greens, she never sought out the reason to copy the royal family. They were, according to Hana, a bunch of indolent pricks that only get their way due to their bloodline.

Hana was ambitious. That she was. It served her well, in a way, for that was how she met Prince Sehun.

At that time, Prince Sehun was only 1411, barely in his 1400th year. His mind, in the angel world, was still fresh and ripe. Hana was a bit older when she first came to the royal palace, at the age of 1483. She was young and beautiful, her feature had finally shone through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter