The Painful Past

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: 

Sehun screamed, his lungs exploding in his chest as he let out his horror to the world. He didn’t remember anything that happened last night. He couldn’t stand the constant reminder that told him he wasn’t being normal. That not every angel atop Heaven’s clouds felt the desire of wanting to see the color of crimson blood in their eyes. This wasn’t normal and Sehun knew that. He didn’t feel like he was himself anymore.

“Hana..” whispered Sehun tearing at his hair. “What have you done to me? Who am I now?”

Sehun let tear drops slip down his cheeks. “Did I ever love you, Hana?”

He didn’t know who he was talking to anymore. Who was the one he loved? Sehun didn’t know his heart anymore. He was not the same man anymore.

“Prince Sehun. Are you alright, master?” asked Kyungsoo bowing down as soon as Sehun laid his cold, ice blue, eyes on the small male. “Take me to Hana.”

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows but nodded. “Of course, master. Please follow me.”

Sehun nodded, his loud footsteps echoed across the marble hallways, his beautiful wings fluttered behind him, trailing, but to Sehun the wings were like traitors. They seemed as if they weren’t on his body. Like it was an extra weight he had to carry around. 

The walls were lined the same silver tone as his wings, representing the royal family as well as a deep crimson red which showed how powerful the royal family was. It disgusted Sehun. The colors represented his false identity. Something he couldn’t place his hands on except for the blood red wings that always seemed to occur whenever he spaced out at night. 

They stopped at the last door in the spacious hallway. 

“We’re here, Master Sehun.”

Sehun nodded at Kyungsoo, “Thank you. You may leave now.”

Kyungsoo bowed once more and made his way downstairs to the kitchens. 

Sehun in a deep breath and pushed open the heavy door with all his might. The door opened, quietly and Sehun slowly slid his, shaking his wings as he did so, letting a few specks of dust flutter down and mix with the clouds. 

The room was small, courtesy of Sehun. He didn’t think that a traitor like Hana deserved a spacious room that even royal family members sometimes did not have, but still. The room was still one of Sehun’s most prized possessions. 

The sparkling mirrors were encased all around the room, allowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter