Fated Together

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Fated Together

Luhan nervously twisted his hands into the blankets. The room was splattered in feathers and blood, a strong odor of rusting iron stung his nose as he got up from underneath the blankets to bathe in the morning sunlight.

The orange light streamed in through the large balcony window, the light split into rays, lighting up different spots on the carpet. Strangely most of the spots that were lighted shone upon splotches of blood. Luhan could feel bile rise up his throat. He held back on coughing, swallowing yesterdays food back down once more. The taste stuck to the insides of his mouth and seemed to want to rise up once more, but Luhan ran to the toilet. Nothing came out. He was merely overreacting, something that always happened when he saw blood. 

Luhan let his wings stretch out behind him, the wings fluttered in fear. He couldn’t help but fear for his life. It was unusual that the masked men were attacking him. Wouldn’t it be much more useful if they captured Subin instead? She was wealthy, beautiful and for heavens sakes, she was the sacrifice. With luck and with Prince Sehun’s impatience, it would no doubt soon be her awakening into the throne. She was perfect, she was everything Luhan wished he was. 

Luhan sighed, it was time to go have brunch with the other ladies to discuss something about about the next challenge, or at least that was what the butler said, Kyungsoo he thought, Kyungsoo must have been the name of that butler. 

Luhan slipped out of the soft dress which was now covered in splatters and polka dots of a deep rouge red color. Another one of Seoyeon’s dresses that would be ruined because of him. He owed her a years allowance, if not more by now, but his dear friend had it coming for her. After all, she was the one who wanted him to wear such frivolous things. 

He picked up another dress from the pile, this time it was pure white similar to his wings. They fit well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter