My Competition

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: My Competition

 

The man was handsome for sure, but he seemed quite familiar. Luhan couldn’t wrap his hands around it. 

The man’s appearance wasn’t funny at all, he had bloody feathers scattered along his back, his silver wings were bruised and he was buck . Luhan quickly wrapped the man up and carried him to his bed. 

The man’s feet dragged along the floor and feathers kept falling but at least they weren’t bleeding anymore. Luhan grabbed a worn shirt from his bag and quickly coated it with water, blood tainted the towel. The metallic smell filled the room. Luhan quickly washed the others body and wrapped a towel around his body. 

The male’s eyes fluttered open, they were glazed with confusion and pain. The male squinted. “Who are you?” The stranger slowly got up, gritting his teeth. 

Luhan rolled his eyes at the man, he hadn’t even bothered to thank him. What kind of person was this? “I’m a contestant.” The male snorted and muttered to himself, “One of those fakers begging for the prince’s money. Don’t even bother, princess, you won’t have a chance.” 

Luhan was now extremely offended. How dare this stranger make fun of him without even knowing who he actually was. Luhan glared at the man who was carefully looking at his wings, what a self indulged person! 

“And who are you? You act like you’re all that,” he crossed his arms. “I bet you just got in some fight for being just how you are!” 

The man laughed and squeezed Luhan’s cheeks. “You know, you’re actually quite cute. Such a fussy kitten.”

Luhan stomped his foot, “You still haven’t told me who you are!” 

The man laughed, “I’m..” He paused. “Youngsoo.” 

Luhan pouted again. What was so funny? He was sure he looked furious and angry.. at least he thought so. 

“I’m Seoyeon, a contestant.” Youngsoo blinked his eyes. “Contestant?” He carefully tilted his head and stared Luhan from head to toe, “You look like you’re from the greens,” Instinctively Youngsoo’s wings covered himself. Luhan nodded slowly, Youngsoo seemed a bit frightened from hearing that Luhan was from the countryside. 

Luhan slowly cocked his head and reached out to Youngsoo’s wings. He had heard that this comforted angels. “I-I, my fiancee broke my heart. She came from the greens,” Youngsoo’s smile was weak and his wings tightened around him even more. “I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter