One of the Thousands

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: One of the Thousands

The wind blew a slight breeze, making all the trees dance. It’s not common for such heavenly weather to be on heaven. The powerful winds were much more common as feathers of the weak danced around.

Oh Sehun planted his right hand under his chin as sighed. It has been a total of 634 years since Sehun had tried to looked for his perfect bride. 

Sure, he could take all the time in the world, after all, 1634 years wasn’t considered old at all, but Sehun was a man who liked to do things within a second’s time. He had no reason to wait hundreds of years more if he could just snap his fingers and become king. Luckily, at least in our case, Oh Sehun was a man than liked beautiful and pretty things. He, himself, was a very handsome gentleman and he saw no reason why his wife should be a barbarian. Then again, he also sought for his spouse to have a personality that matched his. That shouldn’t have been so difficult if he showed emotion, sadly, he was a man with a face as hard as stone.

He slowly got up as he ruffled his large silver wings. They say that the color of your wings represent who you are. His wings were unique, sure, but he never got a dose of personality from them. He was a part of the royal family and they only had silver wings. Perhaps that represented how cold royalty could be.

Some angels were very picky of the color of others’ wings. Sehun had always wanted his partner to have gold wings, perhaps they could rule together with the colors of the sun and moon. Polar opposites.

It wasn’t as easy for Sehun to find his love. It had to be a certain person. He had seen his ‘one’ in his dreams. Her chin length hair sprayed across her face as she danced on the soft layers of Heaven. She had small hands which Sehun’s cheek, while softly whispering, “I’ll see you someday.”

He slowly his cheek. He could count on her. 

It was another year, another time for the yearly October festival to find his bride. There were a total of 11 girls elected per year. Half of them would automatically be eliminated and the other half would soon die away as well, all except for one. That one.. she never worked out. 

He remembered liking one so much that he had almost asked for her hand in marriage. That was before he had this precious dream. So many years had p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter