Chapter 7 The First 2 Knights

Maknae Knights

   Hey guys!! I'm feeling a bit better than last time so I decided to update. I don't know if this will be long, but it will explain some stuff.

 

 side note: I put my OCs in this story to fill in some plot holes 

 

----------------------------------------------

Jihyo's POV~

 

   “Jihyo!!!” A deep voice shouted my name, that voice, it's familiar.

 

   “Jisoo get up!!” A knight with a long great sword was shaking me.

 

   “We have more Gazers to handle,” I couldn't see the knight's face since it was hidden in the shadows of the hood like helmet. He pulled me up and I saw a whole field of Gazers.

 

   “Time to finish this,” I nodded and I lifted my golden spear up. Both of us charged at the army of Gazers.

 

----------------------------------------------

   My phone started to play a ringtone I haven't heard in a long time. I picked up the phone from the dresser next to my bed and I looked at the caller ID.

 

   ‘Artorias’

 

   I smiled at the familiar name before I answered, “Hey it's been a while!” I slowly made my way to the living room to prevent on waking up the others.

 

   «It was been a while Jisoo» he still has the same cold but lively voice. I sat down in the dark living room while everyone else is asleep.

 

   “So what have you been up to?” I heard him sigh before hearing cracking sounds.

 

   «Fighting, mostly, hunting down the other harmful clans» in the team, he's best fighter, plus he has a HUGE wolf called Sif. I mean it's bigger than a truck for gods sake!!

 

   “Are you taking care of yourself?” I heard him chuckle from the other line. I blushed when I realized what I said.

 

   «Do you finally forgive me Jisoo?» the answer to that question is, a yes, and a no. But of course those words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

 

   “In your dreams Juyu,” I heard him sigh in disappointment, I'm really sorry Juyu.

 

   «Well, you'll see me soon anyways» I grew confused, but a few seconds later I realized he had said. I did a face palm for my stupidity.

 

   «Did you seriously forgot the fact that King Arthur invited us to meet the knights?» I heard him sigh in the phone.

 

   «Well see you in a few days» I felt disappointed when he hung up before I could even say goodbye. I wasn’t mad at him anymore for what happened in the past, after all, the past is the past and you can’t change it.

 

   I sighed and I walked towards the kitchen since my stomach started to growl. When I reached the kitchen Mina was sitting alone on her phone. She didn’t seem okay, “Mina, are you okay? You can tell you know that right?” she looked up from her phone her eyes showed fear and sadness.

 

   “What do I do?” tears started to fall, and it’s breaking me, “is it about chaeyoung?” she nodded and I sighed. That kid doesn’t know, she doesn’t about Mina’s self, well not everyone in the group does. Only J-trinity and I are the only ones in the group that actually knows her secret.

 

   “Well, keep it for now, and we’ll find the right time to tell her,” she nodded and wiped the tears before leaving the kitchen, which left me in silence. I thought of how our lives changed so much after becoming knights, I mean, was a knight before any of them were.

 

Being immortal is painful you know?

 

  You see people you care about die in front of out of old age, you fall in love while feeling guilty knowing they’ll die before you, when people find out they become scared and they start drifting away from you.

 

   “Are you okay Jihyo unnie?” the maknae’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts, “yeah, I’m fine,” I know that my voice isn’t convincing since I was still in a thinking mode when I answered.

 

   “Do you want me to leave you alone?” I only gave her a small nod as I continued thinking. I took biscuits from the cabinet before making my way back to my room.

 

   I laid on my bed checking my phone for any notifications, ‘Well we have a few hours before we have our schedules,’ I looked at Instagram for any fan related stuff. I feel happy when I see our fans posting things about us, it gives me a feeling of achievement.

 

   A specific post caught my attention. It’s an article about the recent performance were Chaeyoung fainted and everyone was worried since we haven’t done a V live in a while now, I decided to do one because our schedule isn’t until 3 hours. I sat up and opened V line.

 

   “Hey guys, I know you guys are worried about Chaeyoung,” I looked at the comment and everyone was asking how she is, “she in school, but she has recovered from her injuries,” I heard the door opened, I turned and I saw Jungyeon. She was about to say something but she noticed I was on live so she just gave me a look and I understood.

 

   “Guys I have to go now, my schedule is going to start, so, bye,” I waved at the camera before turning it off. I faced Jungyeon again and she was gone. I sighed before I got ready.

 

   Time to meet the knights

 

[At the Academy]-----------------------

   I walked around in the familiar place in my gold armour, since Jungyeon wanted to surprise them, again. As I continued walking around I saw a picture of a group of four holding what looks like a trophy.

 

   “Brings back memories doesn’t it?” I turned around and I saw the one that I was on the phone with this morning.

 

   “Artorias, The Abysswalker,” the silver knight crossed his arms across his chest, “nice to know you still know my knight name, Ornstein The Dragonslalyer, knowing what happened I assumed that you would have forgotten me.”

 

   The thing was, I tried, I tried to forget you. What you have done was unforgivable. But you keep coming back whenever I hear the word abyss or death.

 

   “I would have, if King Arthur didn’t order us to meet the knights,” I saw that small movement by his head, I knew his was disappointed. Silence filled the halls until one of Jungyeon’s guards came to us.

 

   “It’s time,” Jungkook lead us to the throne room. When the doors opened all the knights attentions are placed on us as we walk over next to Jungyeon.

 

   “Take you helmets off,” we did as we were told and we removed our helmets with the knight becoming speechless, “this one on my right is Kim Juyoung, he is the one that assemble you guys as a team,” she gestured which one is Juyoung, well it was the unfamiliar person, so she really didn’t have to point who is who, “and as you know this is Park Jihyo,” I smiled at the reaction of the maknae line of my group.

 

   “Wait, they're the first knights right?” Seohyun unnie asked. Oh no.

 

   “Yes, why you may ask?” Jungyeon answered.

 

   “Aren’t there two more?” both Juyoung and I stiffened by the question. Should we tell them what happened? I mean it’s-

 

   “Yes there are, but they are busy with their own activities and responsibility,” wait, he knows where they are? I looked over to Juyoung and his eyes didn’t show hesitation.

 

   “Jungyeon,I have some errands to be doing, so I must take my leave,” Juyoung was about to leave, but Jungyeon stopped her, “after one quick spar with Jihyo, I want to know if you improved,” Juyoung stopped and turned, “sure,” he showed his signature smirk.

 

   Everyone backed away from the middle and gave us space to fight, we put our helmets on. He raised his sword while I raised my spear.

 

   “Start,” we charged at each other and metal clashed as we try to hit each other.

 

   “Xū,” he was suddenly surrounded by a black smoke. I don’t know what this move was, but that word, it was a forbidden magic. The abyss.

 

   Suddenly his moves are faster and stronger as he only kicked me in the stomach and I flew and hit the wall, causing the wall to crack. A groan escaped my mouth, before I could even make a move he already had me in his grasp. He threw me onto the ground. 

   “Stop,” the darkness that surrounded him disappeared and he sheathed his sword. I noticed that he used his left arm to throw me to the ground. But his left arm is crippled, but how is he able to move it?

 

   “I must take my leave now,” His armor disappeared and revealed her human self. She still has her short black hair that covers her right eye for some reason. Her signature black sweater and ripped jeans with black converse, “See you guys later,” he walks out of the room, leaving us in silence.

 

   “Wow,” that was the only thing that Tzuyu utter out after the battle. I stood up flinching due to pain, “you did well Jihyo,” Jungyeon said while she patted my back. I smiled as he finally beat me in a sparing match.

 

   “But out of the two of us, he did better.”

 

----------------------------------------------

Juyoung’s POV~

   When I got out of the throne room, I slammed onto the wall as I clutched my heart tightly.

 

   “How many times did I say not to use that spell? It’s eating up your soul,” my companion scolded me.

 

   “Oh it’s fine Sif, I’m fine,” my wolf companion gave me a short growl, “I’m worried about your health, I’m sure she’d-“

 

   “She wouldn’t be worried, I’ve done something horrible,” again I got another short growl from him.

 

  “She over reacted and it’s been what? Like 2 years now? I’m sure she would have forgiven you by now,” he said.

 

   “Yeah, but-”

 

   “Let’s just go home, I’m hungry,” My companion transformed into his original form which was a wolf, but x 100 times bigger.

 

   “Now let’s go, I feel like eating Bibimbap, you better know how cook that,” I laughed at himbefore getting on him.

 

   “Go,” Sif started to run and I waited for the right moment, “Bān,” we dissolved into thin air and we were transferred to the roof of my school. Upon arriving the wind rushed through my hair and Sif’s fur as I look upon the city that I now live in. I got off of Sif and I walked over to the edge which is blocked by a tall iron chain fence.

 

   From a far I could see people playing, falling in love, crying, experiencing emotions, emotion that I use to have as well. I lost emotion when I became a knight, and when she said she hated me. The wind blew again but this time it blew my bangs away from my right eye, which is different from my other eye.

 

   “It’s gotten worst, and it’s going to get worst if you keep using that spell,” Sif reminded me. I clenched the fence tighter as he reminded me that my life could end soon. Or I would turn into a completely different person that it’s only objective is to kill.

 

   “I know…….”  

 

   I was once human………

                  …………But now I’m a Monster with no Emotion  

 

[To Be Continued]----------------------

   By the way “her” and Jihyo isn’t the same person, the person will be revealed later on.

 

   So how are you guy? I know it’s been a few days since I updated, mainly because I’ve been resting and I’ve also been looking for good Satzu fanfics. I’ve also been looking for good inspiration for the story so I could make it better.

 

   So tell me your honest thoughts on the story so far, and tell me my flaws on the story so I could improve upon it, and reading your comments makes me motivated and also happy, since I’ve been writing stories in secret, meaning no one in my family knows I’m writing on the internet kekekekeke, rebel.

 

   I want to know more about you guys, tell me 3 things about you, who is you bias in twice, and what’s your favorite ship in twice? Tell me in the comments.

Here's mine: I like drawing, I'm the maknae in the family, I love anime and video games, Bias in Twice is Tzuyu, Favorite ship is Satzu

 

See Yah Guys on the next chap chap