Chapter 5 We'll Get Through This, Together

Maknae Knights

   This time it will be different, it will be in between SinB's and Umji's point of view. So it will be the Gfriend's maknae line's turn.

----------------------------------------------
SinB's POV~
   “Geurigo na manyang gidarijin anheullae~” we danced the final steps of our comeback song, and we ended in our final pose.

   “I think we should change some parts of the choreography,” I suggest. They nodded and we went in a circle and talked about what we should change. 

   After talking we decided to take a break. I saw Umji in a corner texting someone.

   ‘Aigoo, can't she go a day without talking to him?’ after we found out that our boyfriends are involved in this we've been worrying about them.

[Flashback]---------------------------------
   “JUNGYEON UNNIE!?!?!?!?!” We all shouted, except for Hayoung and Seohyun they just shouted Jungyeon.

   “I guess I hid my identity well,” she laughed at our reaction but seconds later she turned serious.

   “I also have a group of people for you to meet, they are my guards, nayeonnie please bring them in,” we all laughed at the Ummayeon part.
 
   Nayeon groaned in embarrassment before she walked over to the door by the throne. 7 knights walked in ad stood in one line facing us.

   “Take off your helmets,” all of them took a hold of their helmets, and they lifted it off their heads.

   Like last time, our jaws dropped to the ground.

   “Bangtan Sonyeondan!?!?” They just smiled at us. I looked over to Taehyung, my secret boyfriend since Gfriend isn't allowed to date yet.

   He grinned at me, and that made me smile back at him. I looked over to Umji—who is right next to me—and she was staring at her boyfriend, Min Yoongi, or as he's known as, Suga.

   Now I looked over to Sowon unnie who's staring at her boyfriend who is Kim Seokjin. Some times I wonder if they're already married, THEY ACT LIKE THEY'RE MARRIED WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

   I could see that Jungkook, Jimin, and J hope are upset since their girlfriends aren't here. Well I'm thankful since they aren't involved in this Gazer thing.

   “Now that you know who I am and who my guards are, please keep it as a secret, as we don't want information to leak out.”

   “And do not trust anyone outside of the organization, as we don't know if we could trust them, even our group members,” Nayeon unnie added, and I felt a heavy weight being placed on my shoulders.

   ‘That means I can't trust Yuju unnie, Eunha unnie, and Yerin unnie anymore?’ I felt a hand grab mine and I realized that it was Umji's hand, and it was shaking.

   I looked into her eyes and I could tell she's scared, and nervous. 

   I looked at Jungkook, Jimin, and J hope, and all of them stiffen. 

   ‘Of course they would, suddenly you can't trust the love of your life due to this situation.’

   I looked at the others and they were also nervous, since you could be surrounded by your enemy and you didn't know.

 
   This is going to be tricky


[End of Flashback]-------------------------
   “What's up?” I sat next to her, startling her. I looked at her phone, realizing that she wasn't texting, she was just staring at a photo of all of us.

   “I'm lost unnie,” her quiet voice left me feeling guilty, since I can't do anything as well.

   “Can we really not trust them?” I looked into her eyes and it was filled with fear, confusion, and guilt. We really can't do anything, it was King Arthur's orders.

   “I'm sure that King Arthur is only doing this to protect us,” tears were now slowly falling. I didn't want to make the others worried, so I pulled her in a loving embrace, and I wiped her tears away.

   “Come one guys, let's finish this,” Umji wiped her tears away and she held my hand.

   “Let's go unnie,” she flashed her cute gummy smiler which made me smile back.

[A Few Hours Later]-----------------------
   We all dropped on the floor through exhaustion.

   We finally finished our choreography for Navillera. I looked over to Umji, and she wasn't moving.

   I thought she just fell asleep, but she really wasn't moving. I went over to her and I felt her pulse, it was weak.

   “Guys!!! Umji's Pulse is weak!!!” they all came over to Umji and Sowon felt her pulse and she took her phone out.

   “Please come to the Source Music entertainment building quickly!!! one of our members fainted!!!” Sowon unnie said to the phone.

   “Thank you!!” she hung up on her phone and she placed it back in her pocket. She carried Umji on her back and she went out instantly being greeted by the ambulance.

[A Few Hours Later]-----------------------
   We all stood inside Umji's assigned room. We were nervous because we knew that Umji always worked hard every time for the fans.

   But now she's laying on a hospital bed because she over worked herself. I have admired the girl the moment I saw her for the first time. The real reason why I hated was to test her, to test how she would handle a person like me. 

   I looked down on the unconscious Umji laying down on the bed. I tried holding my tears as all I could hear was the beeping sound that the machine makes. I felt my tears falling slowly as an image of her dying flew through my head.

   The door opened and it showed a very worn out Suga. He was taking deep breaths shows that he ran here. His eyes shows complete worry, and nervousness.

   “How is she!?” He asked desperately as he sees the love of his life on a hospital bed.

   “We didn't get results yet,” soon Taehyung and Jin joined us while the others left and waited outside.

   The door opened again, only this time it was a worried doctor. Well a familiar one anyways.

   Suga grabbed his collar and slightly lifted him off the ground, “her condition. Now. Jeonghyun,” his voice was filled with worry and anger. I felt bad for our personal medic though.

   “Dude chill out, let the poor guy go,” Suga gave Taehyung full on hateful glare before speaking.

   “WHAT IF SINB IS THE SAME POSITION AS UMJI?!?!!!?!? WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!????!?!” I flinched at the question, and it made me look at Umji.

   ‘What if it was me instead of you,’ thoughts ran through my head.

   “She needs rest, that's all,” how could our medic be so calm even though Suga is basically chocking him to death.

   “If you guys continued being noisy she would wake up, so I suggest to leave this room and wait outside, and no buts,” we all looked down and defeat and we made our way out of the room.

   I was the last one to leave. I was about leave the room, but Jeonghyun held my arm tight.

   “I need to tell you something,” his tone scared me since I haven't heard him in that tone since his sister left. I nodded and closed the door.

   “Her condition is fine, but I found something in her body,” he held up a picture and it showed a blue cell.

   “This is called a Phazon cell, It usually starts as one cell, but it will slowly corrupt the whole body which could conclude death,” fear struck me at the word death.

   “I need to do surgery on her, I need to implant the Phazon Enhancement Device, or for short PED, it's to control the Phazon inside her and it will let her use the Phazon in her body at desperate times,” he took deep breath since he said that in one breath.

   “But I at least need one member consent to do so,” I thought about it.

   ‘It could save her.’

   “Okay I'll let you,” he grinned and he pulled me in a tight hug.

   “I'll get started now!!”

[A Few Days Later]-------------------------
   “The implant was successful,” I let out a sight of relief. I looked into the room since I was the only one who came because the others had separate schedules. 

   She was playing with her hands and she looked bored out o her mind.

   “Feeling better?” I asked as I sat on the edge of her bed. She gave me her gummy smile and she nodded eagerly.

   “Yup! And Jeonghyun oppa said I could leave tomorrow, just in time for our visit to weekly idol!!” I know she likes going to weekly idol, since it feels like we could drop our image for an hour.

   I patted her head and smiled.

   “You just got an implant so don't over work yourself, did you know you made me dead worried?” Umji gave me an apologizing look.

   “I'm sorry unnie,” she had her head down due to guilt. I lifted her head up with my hand and I smiled at her again.

   “Just don't push yourself too much,” she nodded and she placed her head on my shoulder.

   “I'm just worried unnie,” I her long hair and it seems to calm her down.

   “Don't worry, we'll get through this........


.......Together.”

[To Be Continued]
----------------------------------------------
   I've been playing Metroid Prime 3 too much on the wii. Well what can I say? I love that game.

   Well guys this the last update for now. I promise when I get back I'll edit some of the Chapter to make them better. And by the way I will not be able to do the prospective of Apink and Mamamoo in this story too much because I'm not too familiar with them unlike Girls' Generation, Twice, and Gfriend.

   So for now I must bid my goodbyes for three weeks. Wish me luck since the place I'm going to includes a lot of physical activities and I am extremely weak, so wish me luck!!!

   See you guys at the last week of August!!!


Bai!!!!!