Chapter 9 Prepare Yourselves

Maknae Knights

Ragel: He-

 

Everyone: ARE YOU OKAY AUTHOR –NIM?!?!?!

    

Ragel: Yes I’m fine….why do you ask?

 

Tzuyu: Because school started

 

Ragel: No biggy I’ll be fine, now before this chat gets too long let’s start!!!

 

----------------------------------------------

Eunha’s POV~

   I walked to the dungeon with a tray of food in hand since we have a prisoner that needed to be kept alive. Why did I sign up for this Gazer knight thing again? They do nothing but cause people troubles. Oh yeah, my parents are in huge dept and they said they’ll pay for it once this situation is over. I didn’t trust them but I saw the hope in my parents’ eyes, so I agreed.

 

   The wooden door creaked as I opened it. The walls are made out of cement slabs that have been down here for a long period of time, actually it’s extremely dark and the only light in here is shining on the chained prisoner. I slowly made my way through the long dark hall way as I finally reached the prisoner.

 

   “Here’s your food,” I examined the prisoner. His arms are held up in the air by chains, he was kneeling down with his head down, his torso is also chained, I’ll just say that he is chained all over her body but there is one chain that goes through his chest.

 

   “Jung Eunbi, age 18, currently in a relationship with Jeon Jungkook, in the famous girl group Gfriend,” I was shocked of the information he has just given me, about me.

 

   “Wait who are you?” I asked, and I heard his stomach growl, “How about you feed me first, I haven’t eaten since I got here which is 3 Days ago,” how is he still alive?!

 

“Because I’m immortal that’s why,” wait, he can read minds?

 

“Yes,” he simply answered as I held up a spoon of bibbimbap. He took a bit and started chewing the food slowly, and a few minutes later he finished her food.

 

   “Did someone by the name Kim Raeyoung cook the food?” he asked as I placed the bowl back on the tray, “Um…..yes why do you ask?” he chuckled before answering, “you still make the best bibbimbap bro.” “Only for you,” I looked behind me and I saw one of the senior knights.

 

   “You may leave now Eunha,” I nodded and I quickly made my way out of the room. I just noticed how similar they looked, the only difference being that Raeyoung sunbaenim has red strands instead of blue.

 

----------------------------------------------

Raeyoung’s POV~

   When we heard the door shut I turned to face my brother and he smirked.

 

   “Senior hm? Well you’re getting better,” I groaned from his teasing, “well I am better than you.”

 

   He smirked before replying, “Maybe because I’m chained up, chained up,” I groaned again since he mentioned a Kpop song while I’m being serious while he just laughed it off. I decided to make it even between us.

 

   “How is “She”?” his laughs came to a halt form the mention of “Her”. He lifted his head up and my eyes met his furious ones, “why do you ask?” I crossed my arms and I leaned against a pillar.

 

   “Am I not allowed to know?” I know I’m risking my life right now, but that girl is the only one that can keep my brother at bay, well besides Kpop she the only one.

 

   “How did you get out of the sun, Mokushiroku?” her voice turned husky and deep slightly scaring me in the process. I smirked.

 

   “I had some help, Seikatsu,” he’s holding back, I know it from the look in her eyes, “why are you holding back? Perhaps saying her name will encourage you?” his eyes widen.

 

   “Don’t yo-“

 

   “May,” the eyes of my brother turned blue and he pulled the chains breaking the walls that were claimed indestructible just crumbled down by my brother’s strength, he took a hold of the chain that was going through his chest and he broke it.

 

   He walked towards me proving the chains on his feet useless. He grabbed my neck and lifted me up in the air with his eye boring into my eyes with complete anger.

 

   “You have no rights to call her by her name,” he was so focused in glaring at me that he didn’t know what’s coming.

 

   I grabbed his head quickly and casted, “Kontorōru!” suddenly my brother’s eyes turned empty and there is a spell ring around his neck and he let go of my neck, I smirked again.

 

   “You’re under my control now.”

----------------------------------------------

Jihyo’s POV~

   All nine of us sat in the living room watching another drama picked by our smol Chae. In the middle of the episode we could hear scratching from the door, Nayeon paused the show and we stood up and made our way to the door.

 

   When I opened the door it showed a familiar looking wolf puppy. I could see that he was about to say something, but he noticed the others.

 

   “Woof…..” I would have face palmed myself since it sounded unrealistic. But somehow everyone else found it cute. I looked over to Nayeon and Jungyeon, and both of them had serious faces on since they could not find the owner.

 

   “Guys we’ll be back, we’re going to find the owner,” Jungyeon said in a serious tone as she dragged me Nayeon outside leaving the others confused.

 

   “Sif where’s Juyoung?” I asked since that idiot can get herself in trouble easily.

 

   “He’s been captured by one of the Gazer knights! Now they have him under a controlling spell since I could not read her mind anymore,” We were speechless. Even though he’s careless he’s still the most powerful one out of all of the knights.

 

   “We need to get her back,” I blurted out. In truth I was worried as hell. Juyoung is a strong guy; he kept the sadness and pain inside of him refusing to let it out throughout his entire life. He’s like the brother I never had.

 

   “But we need help,” Jungyeon interfered. That is true, we need help, but from who?

 

   Neyeon unnie clapped her hands and gaze us a bright smile.

 

   “I know who just to ask.”

 

[Somewhere]----------------------------

3rd Person’s POV~

   “Um….what are we doing here?” a clueless Jungyeon asked as they were currently standing in front of someone’s apartment door. The place seems familiar to Nayeon but not the other two. Nayeon knocked a few times before a black hedgehog like-human robot opened the door which surprised the two but not Nayeon.

 

   “You really need to learn not to be lazy, Yoojung, it’s not a nice habit,” Nayeon scolded the youger one as she entered the apartment. The other two were still in a shocked stated but quickly regaining their senses and followed Nayeon inside.

 

   “But unnie~ I’m working on Noblesse Oblige,” Yoojung whined, “Plus I’m on a break from I.O.I so I’m putting in my every attention on this since I have a limited time before I’m asked to come back,” she added on before she resumed to her work.

 

----------------------------------------------

Nayeon’s POV~

 

   “Actually we have a favor to ask,” she stopped what she was doing and she faced me again.

 

   “What is it unnie?” I took a deep breath before speaking.

 

   “I want you to help us rescuing our friend from the Gazer Academy,” Yoojung froze. A few seconds later she sighed before grabbing her laptop that was sitting on the coffee table.

 

      “Okay I’ll help but we need more help, the Gazer Academy is filled with evolved Gazers, plus they have their own Knights, so I suggest bringing your knights,” she quickly said as she typed on her laptop. She flipped her laptop around and it showed us a digital map of the Academy.

 

   “Shadow, is Noblesse Oblige ready?” she asked her robot, “Yes Mam, it is ready to be used,” she walked over to the suit and got inside of it before it closed.

 

   “System on,” the lights on the suit , “System check,” Some minor parts moved before a robotic voice spoke, “System check, please proceed to weapons test,” we were all impressed by the work she has put into this. She may be cute and silly in I.O.I, but she’s serious as hell when it comes to robotics.

 

   “Set up holographic testing range,” suddenly the apartment started phasing out and changed into a deserted area, “Holographic area check, please proceed with weapons check,” A gigantic robotic dinosaur emerged from the ground scaring the bunnies out of me.

 

   She got in front of shot the thing multiple times making it explode into a million pieces.

 

   Let this be over please.

 

[A Few Minutes Later]-----------------

   “Simulation complete, Noblesse Oblige prepared for battle,” we were still in a state of shock and fear. The desert was back to being an apartment like nothing happened.

 

   “Remind me not to anger her,” Jungyeon whispered n my ear. I nodded since could not be uttered out.

 

   “L-Let’s go!” Jihyo shouted with fear lingering in her words.

 

[At the Academy]-----------------------

Jungyeon’s POV~

   “Okay, now that we’re here, Jihyo call the other knights make sure they’re prepared,” Jihyo nodded and pulled her phone out before contacting the others. I turned to Yoojung and Nayeon, “We have to make a plan,” they nodded and we walked to the knights room and began planning.

 

Wait for us please……….

 

[Hours Later]-----------------------------

   “Are you sure this would work?” Tzuyu asked. I nodded.

 

   “We just need to be careful, since anything could go wrong,” silence filled the room as we were all worried about our plan, it’s risky, but it could work if everything goes accordingly.

 

   “Let’s go,” I looked over to Jihyo, and she looks worried as hell, well it is her best friend after all.

 

[Gazer Academy]-----------------------

   We hid in the bushes as we saw evolved Gazers passing by. Then we saw a familiar hooded figure pass by while holding book against their chest.

 

   “Ju-” I covered Jihyo’s mouth as she almost blew our cover. The hooded figure looked over here and we ducked down but I saw a glimpse of their face, and sure enough it was him. But something felt different about him He looked forward again and just continued walking.

 

   “We need to be careful, if not this wouldn’t work!” I shouted quietly to Jihyo.

 

   “Jungyeon, I know you’re there Jungyeon,” a familiar voice said. I stood up and I met the gaze of the one and only King Gaze.

 

   “I can defeat you now,” we all stood up and showed ourselves, but she snapped her finger and nine other people showed up. Making our eyes widen.

 

   “Eunha unnie?! Yerin unnie?!” SinB and Umji said in shock.

 

   “Solar and Moonbyul Unnie?!?!” Hwasa and Wheei shouted.

 

   “Jessica Unnie??” Seohyun said.

 

   “Eunji, wae?!?!!?!” Hayoung asked in complete shock.

 

   Wait, how come Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun aren’t surprised like the others? 

 

   “Here are my knights, with a new one,” She paused before continuing, “Juyoung.”

 

   Suddenly he dropped in front of us and he stared at us with empty eyes.

 

   “Juyoung!!!” Sif dropped down from Jihyo’s shoulder and ran over to Juyoung, he hugged his leg, but he only kicked him off.

 

   “Juyoung….?” When he stared down on him and he under stood what’s going on.

 

   “WHAT DID YOU DO?!” he turned to his original form which was 100x bigger than he was earlier.

 

   “Yoroi,” Juyoung mumble before he was surrounded by shadows and changed into an unfamiliar armor.

 

   “Fight. Me,” we were shocked by his words, but we understood that we have to fight to get him back. We looked at them and they were almost thinking of the same thing.

 

 

  “Yoroi!” we all shouted at once, light and shadows were formed.

 

 

   This is war

 

 

[To Be Continued]    

----------------------------------------------

 

Ragel: Sorry for the lack of updates, like I said I have school now so it’s getting in the way of my writing

 

Tzuyu: Don’t worried we understand…..

 

….BUT DO I REALLY HAVE TO FIGHT SANA?!?!?!?!

 

Ragel: Yes, everyone has to fight each other

 

Juyoung: Can’t believe I let my guard down  

 

Ragel: Chill, oh, and for those who are waiting for an update for Guardians of Yoo, I will have an Update next week. I could only updated on the weekends. And I’ll alternate on updating between MK [Maknae Knights] and GoY [Guardians of Yoo] every weekend.

 

Chaeyoung: I FOUND HER PLOTLINE!!!!!!!!!

 

Everyone except Ragel: CHAE !!!!!!! YOU WEREN’T SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT!!!!!!!

 

Ragel: *Radiating Dark Aura* *Stares at everyone*

 

Everyone: *Runs*

 

Ragel: GET OVER HERE!!!!! * runs after everyone*

 

Juyoung: We’ll see you next time. Sorry forno picture, She's working on it *Exits Calmly*