Chapter 2 Reunion

Maknae Knights

   There's a Satzu moment here. Also some of my ships will be mentioned.

----------------------------------------------
Sana's POV~
   We waited of Tzuyu and Dahyun in the van. But when they got back Chaeyoung was with them.

   “Chae, you aren't discharged yet!! What are you doing?!” Jihyo exclaimed. Chaeyoung just gave us a sheepish smile before answering. 

   “I was allowed to leave,” I was confused, because they don't usually discharge you a few hours after what happened.

   I looked over to Tzuyu, and she had a blank expression. I was worried, since, she barely has that look.

   “Well let's get home anyways, we're all tired and we have a schedule tomorrow, so we all need sleep,” we all nodded and the three climbed on. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were at the back, which means Tzuyu is next to me.

   I could feel this weird feeling in me. A Guilty feeling.

   :When will you tell her?: I almost answered out loud, but at the last minute I remembered that I'm surrounded by the others.


   ‘I'll tell her when we're alone.’


----------------------------------------------
Tzuyu's POV~
   I tried not to laugh at Chaeyoung's lie. Honestly we just knew the doctor, her was our personal medic when we get badly injured in a mission.

   He knew what really happened so he let us go.

   I could feel my eyes getting heavy, so I just let them close.

[At The Dorm]------------------------------
   I felt someone shaking me while calling my name.

   “....wey.....chewy..chewy!!” I opened my eyes and I was greeted by an angel.

   “Sana unnie?” I said while rubbing my eyes. When I looked at her I saw a tint on pink on her cheeks.

   “We're here,” I nodded and we exited the van. It was silent while we walked up to our dorm, not that I minded it was a comfortable silence anyways.

   When we got to the dorm I instantly got ready for bed since I'm dead tired. 

   While laying down on my bed, I saw an unfamiliar stuffed toy on Chae's bed, but I smiled when I realized who gave it to her.

   It's a penguin so I know who it's from

[Next Day]----------------------------------
   I opened my eyes slowly letting it adjust in the dim lighted room. I propped myself up by using my elbows and putting force on it to get me on a sitting position. 

   I looked at the door and I saw light coming through the bottom part of the door. Being the usual curious me, I stood up and slowly made my way towards the door.

   I opened it slowly since the other two are still asleep. The lights were on in the kitchen. I peeked through the corner and I saw Sana unnie's back facing me while juggling a ball of fire.

   :Well you have to tell her at some point: a companion?!

   “I know, but I don't want Chewy to think differently about me,” she sighed and leaned against the table.

   “If it's because you have magic, I would never think of you differently,” she whipped her head around and her eyes widened when she saw me.

   “Ch-Chewy?!” I casually walked towards her with my arms crossed. I leaned on the table as well, and it have her a sweet smile.

   “I mean it's pretty cool that you have magic,” it is cool I mean I know magic too, but I'm not allowed to show it without King Arthur's permission. 

   I ruffled her hair and it became messy. She pouted and she looked cute.

   “You're cute unnie,” her face became red because of what I said. She was about to say something, but it was interrupted.

   “Yah! Tzuyu could yo-” I turned while Sana just looked behind me and we saw Dahyun with wide open.

   “M-mianhae, it's just I need to talk to Tzuyu about our new school,” I nodded. I walked over to Dahyun and I turned around and my eyes met Sana's. I smiled before we left the kitchen.

   “I really am sorry though,” I just laughed it off.

   “It's fine, so what about the new school?” she gave me a plastic bag that was placed on the couch. I looked inside the bag and it was our uniform.

   The blazer it dark navy blue, a plain white dress shirt with short sleeves, our neck tie is black, our skirt was dark green and blue in a checkered pattern, it also has a dark green vest, and we have our shoes.

   I looked back up to Dahyun in disbelief.

   “How expensive is this?!” She just gave me a sheepish smile. She held up two more bags which contains the same thing, only it's theirs.

   “It was delivered to us by our supplier,” I tilted my head to the side to show that I was confused. Dahyun sighed.

   “Yoona sunbaemin, and Yuri sunbaemin,” my mouth made an 'o' shape in realization.

   “How are they?” I asked. Those two have been dating for awhile now, I hope there was progress. #ishipyoonyul. You can't blame me, they look good together

   “They're engaged,” I threw my hands up in the air since I was happy. Good for them.

   “Well get ready soon, we have to leave in a hours,” I rushed to our room and started to get ready.

[2 Hours Later]------------------------------
   The unnies left to do their schedules, which left the three of us for school. 

   “Okay I'll take Solaris, and you two take Zeloth,” I nodded. We left the building and went to an empty alleyway.

    “Come forth, Solaris / Zeloth,” my keychain and her necklace glowed and turned into a ball of light, that transformed into our companion.

   “Take us to 135 Dragon Road,” our companions nodded and we hopped on their backs. They shot up to the clouds instantly disappearing from human sight.

[Moments Later]---------------------------
   We landed our companions on a circular platform made out of stone bricks that had one pillar on each side. We hopped off and our companions went back as their respective charms.  

   From a far I could see two figures chasing each other around. One was wearing their uniform correctly while the other one had their tie loosen a bit, their top two buttons of their dress shirt isn't buttoned, their blazer is tied around their waist.

   “Umji give me my charm!!!!” oh it's SinB and Umji, should have guessed that.

   “Then give me Sangheili (Halo) back!!!” Umji was laughing while running around holding SinB's watch which I'm guessing is her charm. 

   I looked over to SinB and she's holding a pair of glasses. Which Umji's charm.

   “You two stop it,” we looked over to where the voice came and we saw one of our sunbaemin.

   “Seohyun sunbaemin!?!” Both of the running girls stopped running and bowed to their sunbae. We also bowed, but she just sighed and did a face palm.

   “How many times did we say not to call us sunbaes? Just call us by our names,” Hayoung sunbe- I mean Hayoung revealed herself from her hiding spot.

   “Oh hey Hayoung, hiding as usual?” Seohyun was smirking at Hayoung and she smirked back.

   “No war please, we just got here and you guys are arguing already,” Wheein shouted from afar while Hwasa is just shaking her head.

   “So the knights are here,” a voice grabbed our attention and we turned. Mine, Dahyun's, and Chaeyoung's eyes widen.

   “NAYEON UNNIE?!?!?!” Nayeon unnie just gave us her signature bunny smile.

[1 Hour Ago]------------------------------
Nayeon's POV~
   I walked out of the bathroom while drying my hair. I went to my room and I immediately noticed a note laying on my bed.

   “She could have just asked me, but I guess it's to prevent suspicion in the group,” I took the note and read it.

Dear War

   I need you and the other horsemen to teach and train the new generation of the Knights of the Round. 

   I hope you still remember where it is.

Sincerely, King Arthur

   I shook my head and I took my phone of the dresser it was set on. I went on the the chatroom that I've made in case things like this happen.

---

:4 Horsmen:

War: We have a request from the King

Famine: What is it?

Death: Are we killing anyone?

Conquest: Stop thinking about death for once

Death: It's my name what do you expect?

Famine / War: She's got you there

Conquest: God just get to the point

War: Oh yeah we have to teach and train the new Knights of the Round

Famine: Okay, I'm fine with that

Death: Sure

Conquest: God kids

War: But, it's a good thing because Gazers are evolving

Conquest: Let's just go, same place?

War: Same place

---

   I placed my phone down back on the drawer while I changed into more presentable but comfortable clothes. After changing I took my phone and I took a necklace that has a red crystal hanging from it and I shoved it my pocket before I left the room.

   “Im going now,” as I walked pass the living room I saw Mina holding a lion stuffy, I chuckled as I knew was that from.

   Why won't they just confess to each other already? I want them to start dating so I can have unlimited amount of Michaeng feels.

   I rode the elevator up to the roof, so no one would see me.

[On The Roof]------------------------------
   The wind rushed to my face as I opened the roof door. The sun was still rising and the city looked beautiful. I took the necklace out and I put my hand out before opening it.

   “War,” the red crystal glowed and in a distance I could see a red horse with armor running on air towards me.

   As it came closer I prepared myself to jump. At a correct distance I jumped and landed perfectly on the saddle.

   “Come on bud, let's go to back to the academy,” he neighed and he ran to the destination.

[Present]------------------------------------
   I surprisingly got here first. I never usually do. 

   Now since I have spare time to waste I decided to look around the old academy. Memories played as I walked through the familiar halls

   “Memories I'm guessing?” I smirked when I heard the familiar voice.

   “You know what it is...” I cut myself off before I turned around.

   “Death, or should I say Sowon?” I heard her chuckle and she came closer.

   “Aw~ you never grew taller,” I was frustrated since I knew I wasn't tall.

   “Yah! At least-”

   “Don't even start it,” we turned and we saw another member of our team.

   “Famine?” We heard her groan, since she didn't like being called that by her friends.

   “Okay sorry Chorong,” Sowon apologized, since we didn't want to be punished.

   “Where's Conquest?” Chorong asked.

   “She's probably nagging her members,” I was about to laugh, but a very unpleased voice stopped me.

   “Nagging huh?” we all stiffen and we slowly turned our heads towards the direction of the voice.

   “Taeyeon!!!” she had a stern face on while her arms are crossed.

   “Let's go already, and as a punishment Nayeon, you will greet them first,” my shoulders dropped. I don't like talking to strangers.

   I went down the corridor and I opened the door and I saw nine people. But I calmed down when I realized that I know these people. 

   Since they weren't paying attention I decided to surprise them.

   “So the knights are here,” they turned towards me. Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung had widen eyes.

   “NAYEON UNNIE?!?!?!” I gave them my signature bunny smile before bowing like princes do in movies.

   “I am War, but you can call me Nayeon,” someone landed beside me and now it's SinB's and Umji's turn to have widen eyes.

   “I am Death, but please call me Sowon,” I laughed on how speechless the two are. Now Hayoung's mouth dropped open.

   “I am Famine, call me Chorong though,” she walked beside us.

   “And I am Conquest, but I'm also Taeyeon,” all of them had their jaws wide open. Taeyeon jumped off the pillar she was standing on and landed next to us.


   “And we are the 4 Horsemen.”

[To Be Continued]
----------------------------------------------
   The unnies are the 4 Horsemen, I bet you guys didn't see that coming huh? Well there are more surprises coming up.

   I still need a name for the academy so comment on your opinion on what the academy should be called. And I'll chooses the one that appeals to me the most that will be the winner.

I hope this story isn't boring. So comment your opinion because I love reading your comments.

Okay bai~