Prologue

Maknae Knights

 

  I decided to try to write a full story because, why not I wanted to try it. Enough with the blabbering and let's continue on with the Prologue

 

----------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV~

   “Kahhhh!” the Gazer screeched as I held it up the air by its neck. Damn these things can bust your ears. I could feel my sharp gauntlet piercing through its thick layer of skin.

 

   “Please Sir Lancelot let me go!!” it begged. I was shocked, since Gazers never talked, but I still showed no mercy towards the disproportionate human in my grasp. I held my sword up to its stomach getting ready to pierce its skin.

 

   “Plea-” I plunged my sword through it skin making it scream in pain, the creature exploded into a million pieces of black shards.

 

   The black shards formed back into a possessed soul that inhabited the creature. I raised my hand to level with the floating soul.

 

   “Iyashimasu,” I casted, and the soul started to change its color from purple to blue. Meaning the soul is cleansed from the curse.

 

   “May you be free and move on, from this terrible life,” the soul dissolve into the starry sky. I turned my back and I started walking, as my black armor made a rustling sound every step I take.

 

   My phone rang, surprising me for a second. Playing the familiar tune I set up for specific people on my contact list. My armor faded away into shards like the soul dissolving into the sky and I was back with my casual clothes.

 

   I fished my phone out of my deep jacket pocket and I looked at the caller ID.

 ‘Dubu Eagle’ was printed across my screen. I sighed before answering it.

 

   «Yah! I thought it would only take a minute!! You’re Sir Lancelot for crying out loud!!» I pulled my phone away from my ear due to the fact she screamed at my ear. And I want to be able to hear after this.

 

   “Mianhae unnie,” I apologized while scratching the back of my head. I didn’t know it took me longer than expected.

 

   «Just get back home, we have a schedule tomorrow also a performance!» damn I forgot about the performance. Man being an idol and knight isn't easy, especially when you just debuted a few months ago, so mistakes aren’t acceptable.

 

   “Okay, I'll be back home in 5 minutes,” I hung up and I shoved the phone back in my pocket before pulling out another thing out of my pocket, it was a Dragon Keychain. It contains the companion that chose us.

 

   “Zeloth, come forth,” the keychain started to glow. When the light disappeared it showed my dragon companion Zeloth. The king of shadows, Zeloth, the son of Mokushiroku, the Apocalyptic dragon that can destroy a timeline. Luckily he was sealed away inside the core of the sun, I don’t know who sealed him, but I’m glad they did.

 

   “Let's go home,” I got on the back of my companion and he flew us back to our dorm.

 

[In the Dorm]----------------------------

Dahyun's POV~                                   

   God what's taking the Maknae so long? She said a few minutes, it's already been 10 minutes?! Plus it's 3 in the morning. Manager-nim will kill us later on if we are dead tired. Plus it started pouring outside which could cause her a cold.

 

   I do wonder what's with the sudden increase in amount of Gazers in the city. Someone's behind this whole Gazer situation, but who??

 

   "Dahyun where's Tzuyu," I forgot that Chae is still awake sitting on the couch next to me while hugging a giant stuffed penguin (we all know who’s that from). The truth is Tzuyu, Chae, and I are a part of the organization called The Knights of The Round. A demon hunting group that consist of 9 people.

 

   In the group, I am Sir Galahad the Red knight that specializing in close combat using my fists, Chae is Sir Gawain the Blue knight that specializing in long range weapons like the bow, while Tzuyu is Sir Lancelot the Black knight, she has mastered the art of the long sword.

 

   The other six are, SinB, uses a huge axe, Umji , is, I actually forgot what hers is, Seohyun sunbaemin, I’m pretty sure she uses a scythe, Hayoung sunbaemin, uses the classic sword and shield, Hwasa unnie, uses dual steam pistols, and Wheein unnie, uses a silver katana.

 

   SinB is Sir Kay the Purple knight, Umji is Sir Bors de Ganis the Yellow knight, Seohyun sunbaemin is Sir Geraint the Green knight, Hayoung unnie is Sir Lamorak the White knight, Hwasa unnie is Sir Gareth the Brown knight, and finally Wheein unnie is Sir Tristan the Gray knight.

 

   No one in our groups actually knows about this Organization. We kept it a secret to keep them safe, since Gazers actually might hunt them down. And we aren't risking that. It was also King Aruthur’s orders.

 

   “I wonder who King Arthur is, they never told us who he or she is,” Chae wondered out loud. Now that we think about it, we never met King Arthur him or herself. He / She only left us letters to tell us our missions of the. And that's all, no signs of gender, no hints at all.

 

   We heard a light knock on the balcony window, we looked over and we saw Tzuyu drenched in her normal clothes on while carrying a plastic bag. I rushed over to the balcony window and opened it for her. The wind and water rushed inside giving me slight chills through my spine when I felt pelts of cold water on my skin.

 

   “Yah what took you so long!?” I shouted in a low voice to avoid waking up the others, chae went to the bathroom and came back with a towel in hand for Tzuyu. She held up the plastic bag in front of my face and I saw food.

 

   “You guys might be hungry, and in a few hours our unnies would be awake so there's no point in sleeping," she placed the plastic bag on the floor and we sat down around it.

 

   “So is the Gazer any different today?” Chae asked while grabbing a plastic spoon from the bag preparing to eat the mini strawberry cheesecake that Tzuyu had bought her. I looked over to Tzuyu who was eating a burger with a towel on her head, she nodded her head before she explained.

 

   “It talked,” both of us stopped what we were doing when we heard what Tzuyu said.

 

   Gazers never talked.

 

   “They're probably evolving,” we all nodded in agreement. I was about to say something else about Gazers but one of the doors opened and we all stiffen.

 

   “Eh? Why are you guys up so early?” It was Sana unnie. I looked back at Tzuyu and I saw a tint of pink on her face. I looked back to Sana unnie and noticed that she’s hugging Minjoong, Tzuyu's stuffed dog.

 

   “We couldn't sleep well, because we were studying,” Tzuyu answered. Sana unnie nodded and went to the kitchen to cook food for everyone.

 

   “We'll talk later,” I whispered and they nodded. Soon the rest of the members came out of their respective rooms and asked how me and Chae are up early when usually the last ones to get up.

 

   We just told them what Tzuyu told Sana unnie. After eating I went to our shared room to get ready for our schedule. When I entered the room I noticed a letter on my desk that was not there before.

 

Dear Sir Galahad

 

   As you may know that The Gazers are evolving recently. And it a going to get out of hand if we don't prepare for the worst.

 

   So I am here to inform you Three that you will attend a Academy made specially for all the members of The Knights of The Round. Do not worry about your normal school since we will also teach you the subjects that are essential in life.

 

   Here are the three passes needed to enter the Academy. It starts at the same time as your normal school so nothing much changes.

 

   The address is:

 

   135 Dragon Road

 

   Just use your trusty companion to get to the Academy.

 

  Also today would be the last day in your normal school, so enjoy yourselves and say goodbye to your friends, because you might not see them again.

 

   Have a nice day, and good luck.

 

Sincerely, King Arthur

 

[To Be Continued]

----------------------------------------------

   Did you guys like that? I hope you guys did since I love medieval related stuff and Twice so why not right? I hope you guys will support my first series on here.

 

   Subscribe and comment!! I love reading your comments!

 

See ya on the next one