Chapter 6 Reasons

Maknae Knights

   I'm back everyone!!!!!! While I was away, I didn't have as much time as I thought. But as a gift of my return I decided to dedicate a chapter to my top 4 otps..........

.....Satzu, Michaeng, Dahmo, and 2yeon!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------
Tzuyu's POV~
   I sat on the couch while my head tries to process everything. Everything that Jungyeon unnie said.

   ‘Does this mean, I can't trust Sana anymore? but, I want to trust her,’ I was busy figuring things out, that I didn't notice the one that filled my thoughts sat next to me.

   “What's up Chewy?” She was excited for some reason. She was smiling at me while she sat next to me.

   “Nothing much,” I said without having eye contact with her. She grabbed my hand and she laced our fingers together which made me look towards her.

   “What's wrong?” what's wrong is that I can't trust you anymore.

   “School,” I answered coldly. I turned my attention back to the tv that wasn't on. I looked at her through the reflection of the tv.

   She was frowning.

   I don't like seeing her frowning , it hurts to know that I caused her to frown. I pulled her in my embrace and I buried my face in her hair. I tilted my head so I could see her face and I could see a tint of pink on her cheeks.

   “You look cute when you blush unnie,” her blush darken and she hid her face in my neck while grabbing the collar of my shirt.

   I saw a scare in her neck. I got worried and I wondered what happened. Then the cut reminded me of that ninja that I fought last night.

Maybe it's her

   “Unnie, tell me what you really are, and please be honest,” I saw her stiffen in my question. She pushed herself slowly away from me and she looked directly into my eyes.

   “Promise me that you won't hate me,” I could never hate you, even if you caused my parents death. I gave a small nod.

   “I am the Gazer Knight, Sir Percival,” my eyes widen. But I need more. I need more answers to the questions in my head.

   “W-hy? Please give me the true reason,” I pleaded. I don't want to stop trusting her. She's the only one I truly trust.

   “Because I want take revenge on someone,” I know she's lying, I could read her like a book. Why does she have to lie?

   “Who? Revenge on who?” She looked directly in my eyes, as I got lost in hers.

   “On you,” she's lying. The way her eyes showed fear and sadness, I know she's lying. I could read her like an open book.

   I slid my hand up to the nape of her neck and I pulled her towards me, and my lips landed on hers. She didn't move for a second and tried resisting, but slowly she moved hers and I moved mine with hers. Her grip on the collar of my shirt tighten as she pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around her waist making the space between us non existent as we continued our passionate kiss. 

   No one was home. Mina unnie and Chaeyoung went to the mall to buy food, Dahyun and Momo unnie are on the roof probably talking, Nayeon unnie and Jungyeon unnie are probably fixing the Knights hall, and Jihyo unnie is walking alone somewhere, which leaves both of us alone.

   I hugged her tighter feeling her soft lips on mine more. A few seconds later we both separated from the kiss due to the lack of air.

   “I love you Sana unnie,” I said breathlessly as I run my fingers through her hair. She was still breathing heavily, she placed her head on my shoulder.

   “I do too, but I ca-”

   “I know,” I interrupted. She was crying on my shoulder so I pulled her closer. I calmed her down by rubbing her back, and her tears turn into soft stifles.

   She's breathing deeply which means she fell asleep already. I picked her up bridal style and I carried her to her room and laid her on her bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and I moved a few strands of her hair off her face.

   “I'll find a way,” I whispered as I caressed her cheek, “to get us both together, without anyone interfering.”

   I kissed her forehead and I whispered in her ear.

   “I love you unnie, and I'll find a way for both of us.”

[In the Mall]---------------------------------
Mina's POV~
   I've noticed that Chae has been slightly cold to me. I wanted to ask how was school this morning, but she went in the kitchen and ignored me the whole day. Well until now since Jihyo asked us to buy food.

   She looked down on the list in her hands and looked up to find it while I push the cart. The atmosphere was awkward and no one was talking.

   “Mina unnie, which one do we want, spicy or seafood noodles?” Her question snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up and she was glaring at me softly.

   “I don't know,” I looked at the noodle that she was pointing at, “buy both just incase,” I said and she nodded. She grabbed a few of them off the shelf and placed it in the cart.

   “Are you mad at me?” I finally asked. She stopped dead on her tracks and she slowly turned towards me.

   “No, why would I?” She grinned at me and she turned back and continued walking. I just sighed and pushed the cart that got slowly filled with food.
 
[An Hour Later]-----------------------------
   “Okay, we're done,” she clapped her hands together while I carried the food filled bags.

   “Come on, I'm hungry,” she placed her hands on the back of her head and she started walking back to the dorm.

   Like earlier, we walked in silence. The silence was starting at annoy me.

   “I know you fight for the other side,” I stopped dead on my tracks as she said those words. She turned and she looked at me with her cold eyes.

   “Did I tell you how my parents died?” coldness was in every word she said. It gave me chills.

   “An orange robot hit my parent's car while it was fighting another robot,” I looked down on the ground. I caused her parent's death, I feel ashamed.

   “Mina unnie,” I looked up by the call of my name, she walked towards me with her hands in her pockets, “where were you last night?”

   I looked into her eyes and it didn't show the coldness from earlier, this time it showed worry and curiosity. I opened my mouth but no words came out of it.

   “Myoui Mina,” I stiffened when she said my full name. That means she's getting impatient. And I can't lie now.

   “Doing my task, from the King Gaze,” she didn't move, not even an inch. She just stared into my eyes.

   “Let's just get back to the dorm,” she turned her back on me and started walking. I just watch her walk away from me.

   “Come on! Let's go!” She shouted while waving her hand in the air. I sighed deeply before walking up the hill while carrying bags of food.

[On the Roof]------------------------------
Dahyun's POV~
   I hugged myself as the wind blew giving me chills through my whole body. Even if I'm a vampire I still can get cold I just can't feel pain. My stomach growled at me, telling me to eat, but not human food. 

   But blood

   I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my arms, I knew who it was as I could see blond locks flying in the wind.

   “Momo....” her hug tighten from the mention of her name. I felt her hit breath on my neck sending shivers through my body, I don't know why, I like it.

   “How have you been?” I tilted my head to see her face, and her face showed worry.

   “Good, I'm just hungry,” she suddenly turned me around with my face in her neck.

   “Drink,” my eyes widen.

   “No! I can't I might-”

   “I don't care, I'll be fine,” I sighed in defeat since Momo will be really stubborn. I moved the neck line of her shirt before digging my fangs into her soft pale neck.

Her blood is delicious

   I got greedier and I hugged her closer so my fangs would go deeper in her neck. I kept drinking her delicious blood which I have not tasted in centuries.

   After a few seconds I pulled my fangs out and I the excess blood off her neck.

   “Gomawoyo unnie,” she hugged my cold body closer to her warm body making me forget the fact that I was cold.

   “No problem,” she looked down at me before she looked up to the dark starry sky, “if you're hungry like this again, just come to me.”

   “Hai, Momo chan,” I heard her chuckle before I felt her lay down on the cold cement floor dragging me down with her. My head was laying on her shoulder

   “Why are you helping me unnie?” I asked, since no one helped me with my situation, not even my parents.

  
   “Because I like you.”


[Knight's Hall]------------------------------
Nayeon's POV~
   Jungyeon and I stayed in the knight's hall to arrange some stuff, because apparently the first 2 knights will come in three days to visit Jungyeon.

   “Who are they?” I asked Jungyeon who was organizing the bookshelf.

   “You'll find out soon,” she said while carrying a stack of books. I sighed and I pouted.

   “Hey don't pout, it tempts me to kiss you,” I looked down on the old scrolls in my hands so she wouldn't see my red face.

   “Don't hide your cute face,” she was right behind me with her hand were wrapped around my waist. I could feel her breath on my ear.

   I dropped the scrolls when she carried me and placed me on the round table.

   “Did I tell you how much I love you?” She held my left hand up in the air and she took something out of her pocket.

   “I know this isn't romantic, but,” she knelt down on one knee while still holding my left hand, “Would you do me the honors of becoming Yoo Nayeon?” she opened a small red box and inside contains a silver diamond ring.

   I couldn't say a word, I was too amazed so I gave her a small nod as I could feel joyful tears forming in my eyes. She smiled and stood up, and she slipped the ring on my left ring finger. I pulled her in a passionate kiss. I broke the kiss to say something.

   “You know we still have that 2 year dating ban?” she gave out a small laugh, “well we were already dating in sixteen, and we aren't dating, we're getting married,” she gave me a peck on the lips before she placed her forehead on mine.

   “I love you Yoo Jungyeon,” she chuckled.


   “I love you Yoo Nayeon.”


[To Be Continued]
----------------------------------------------
   Hey guy!!!! How's it been? I know I said I would update the moment I come back, but I couldn't since I wasn't finished the chapter and I was dead tired. The camp was fun but I injured myself a few times, but I'm fine.

   So lately I haven't been feeling well, I haven't been eating well, and I haven't been sleeping well also. Something happened while I was in camp that a affected me emotionally, so that might affect my writing, but I will surpass these challenges to give you guys the best story I could!!!!! Like what my instructor said.

   There's no point in doing it if you're not pushing yourself to the limits