Chapter 3 The 4 Horsemen are our Teachers

Maknae Knights

    Sorry I forgot to put the information about the other knights on the last Chapter, so I'll just put it on the forward after I upload this.

----------------------------------------------
Dahyun's POV~
   I never expected Nayeon unnie to be one of the 4 horsemen, I never expected anyone else being included in this world of monster besides the knights and King Arthur.

   “Seohyun why aren't you surprised?” We looked over to Seohyun and it's true, she isn't surprised.

   “Well.....”

[Flashback]---------------------------------
Seohyun's POV~
   We just finished practicing for our comeback Lion Heart and You Think. I sighed and decided to walk around the agency since I want to clear my mind a bit.

   While walking I saw Taeyeon unnie rushing towards the roof stairs. I got curious, so I followed her. When I got to the top I heard her talk.

   “I'm sorry I took to long, I promise that I'll treat you Jokbal today,” wait she's with someone? Instead of answer from the other I heard a neigh.

   I opened the door slowly, and both of them looked over to me. The horse, it didn't look like a normal one.

   “Unnie explain.”

[End of Flashback]-------------------------
Dahyun's POV~
   Wow, the horse sounds like Momo. Now that I think about it, how is Momo unnie right now. I haven't talked to her this morning.

   “Thinking about the Jokbal lover?” I was snapped out of my thoughts and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

   “N-no,” god I'm terrible at this.

   “We already know so there's no point in hiding it,” I just sighed in defeat knowing the maknae was correct. 

   “Hehe~ I won,” god this evil maknae will taste my flaming fist.

   “Okay first subject is...Fighting Styles and Techniques, which is taught by Nayeon,” Taeyeon unnie read it off from a letter. From King Arthur. Nayeon smirked stepped up.

   “First is a duel, SinB and Umji you go first,” we moved away to create space for the two.

   “Don't cry,” SinB smirked, and for the first time ever I saw Umji smirk back.

   “You too unnie.”

   “Yoroi,” they said in sync and they both glowed. To be honest I've never seen Umji's armor before, I wonder how different it is.

   When the light separated from the body my jaw dropped when I saw Umji's armor.

   She isn't human anymore. I looked over to the others and half of them are shocked but half of the aren't.

   I put my attention back to the two knights that are in duel and they were waiting. For what though.

   Suddenly Umji moved from her spot in a blink of an eye. At first she was in front of SinB, but now she's behind her. She did a round house kick hitting SinB on the head making her drop to the ground.

   Umji got to her fighting stance as she hopped back and forth like the ones in taekwondo competition. She had a smug smile as SinB slowly got up.

   SinB gripped on her axe tightly before charging at Umji. Umji easily dodged all of SinB's attack due to her great speed. But SinB caught her off guard causing her to have an advantage.

   SinB swung her axe quickly with great force making Umji fly across the field. Umji released a groan in pain before getting up.

   “That's enough, Seohyun and Chorong your turn,” I was still in shock since I've heard that Umji has the lowest stamina out of all of the other members.

   Stupid Netizens

   “Yoroi,” same thing happen, they glowed and when the light disappeared it showed their armor

   I have to admit, Seohyun unnie is scary. I mean she looks like she came out of a horror movie. 

   Seohyun raised her scythe and pointed it directly at Chorong unnie.

This is going to take a while

[Somewhere]-------------------------------
???'s POV~
   “Are the Gazers ready?” I asked my suitor. He bowed and answered.

   “I'm sorry sir, but our scientist resigned,” I slammed my hand on the throne and stood up.

   “Then find another one!!!!” My suitor bowed and excused himself.

   “Get ready knights, you'll have a hell of a life.”

[5 Hours later]------------------------------
Tzuyu's POV~
   We all dropped to the ground after our extreme training.

   “This is way harder than being a trainee in SM,” Seohyun unnie complained as she was taking deep breaths to slow down her heart beat.

   “We still have training tomorrow but you guys have your test tomorrow for those who still go to school,” I groaned since I have to study and finish our schedule today. I looked up and I could have sworn that I saw a white ninja.

   “What are you staring at,” Hwasa unnie asked as she looked at the same direction as me. I shook the thought away and just smiled.

   “I was just staring at the sky,” Hwasa unnie nodded and when back to Wheein unnie. I laid back down on the hard bricked flooring.

   “You guys are dismissed,” we all sighed happily as we are done the torture for today.

   Everyone left and it was the four of us left.

   “Come on guys, we have our schedules to finish,” I looked over to Chaeyoung and she was staring at her phone.

   “Just confess already,” I teased and her cheeks grew red. Nayeon unnie smirked.

   “I want my little cub to have a penguin girlfriend,” she teased even more, now Chae is her favorite fruit now. Strawberry.

   “Yah! Let's just go home,” she stood up and turned her back on us. We all laughed but we decided to go home.

[At the Dorm]-------------------------------
Sana's POV~
   I finished showering and I got ready for our schedule. As I got ready I saw a black letter that was set on my bed. Fear grew on me since I knew who that note was from.

Dear Sir Percival

   I would like you and Sir Gaheris and Sir Bedivere to come back to the academy for further training. 

   And good job on spying on the knights, we've gained more information about them. It's the same time as the other leave so the three of you better not be late.

Sincerely, King Gaze

   ‘Otokae?’

[To Be Continued]
----------------------------------------------
   Oh~ a twist!! Sana is on the bad guy's side, who else is on that side? Was this what she wanted to tell Tzuyu? Well find out more in future Chapters.

   Okay this may or may not be my last update before I leave for three weeks, so I'm sorry in advance. I will still write while I'm gone, I'm just not going to be able to update it due to no internet.

   And after that I only have one week until school starts for me, I'll be in first year high school so I won't be able to update that often as we, so I'll also apologize in advance for that too.

   But I'll try updating as much as I can. But for now.

See you guys next time~