Chapter 4 The First Encounter

Maknae Knights

   I don't know anymore.

----------------------------------------------
Tzuyu's POV~
   I walked around the empty roads of Seoul. Everything was empty, the roads, the shops, everyone is in their respective homes resting for the next day.

   While I, am still wide awake. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't sleep. Maybe it's because of the test I'll have tomorrow, stress is keeping me awake. In the middle of studying I decided to have some fresh air.

   This wouldn't count as the first time sneaking out of the dorm in the middle of the night. I've sneaked out multiple times always heading to the same place. I mean I'm going there right now.

   Soon I've arrived at my destination.

 
   Han River


   The place was empty, no one was there. I walked around until I heard a tree rustle and someone tried to attack me. I did a back handspring completely avoiding what was about to hit me.

   After I landed I analyzed my opponent. It was a white ninja that has a mask on that completely covers the face of this person. The person also carries a long katana.

   “Who are you, and what do you want?” I asked as I prepared myself.

   “I want you dead,”  the voice sounded feminine and familiar. She charged at me with her sword and I dodged it.

   “You never answered the Who part though,” I decided to get her off guard by teasing her.

   “Don't get cocky Sir Lancelot,” she swung her sword multiple times and I dodged every one of it. 

   “Still not answering it,” I said in a teasing tone. I heard her growl and the same thing happens. She swings her sword, while I dodge it.

   ‘Time to get this over with,’ I stood my ground firmly.

   “Yoroi,” I started to glow. The ended and I'm in my signature black armor. I pointed my sword at her.

   “Get ready Sir Percival,” I saw her flinch as I called out her name. She was clumsy enough to let me see an engrave of her name on her sword.

   We both went strait for each other and seconds later all you could hear is metal clashing. I got in few cuts since she only has a thin layer of armor.

   She jumped back, but stumbling back as she landed. She fell backwards and I used this opportunity to confront her. I put my blade against her neck.

   “Where are you from?”

   “Why would I- ARG!!!” I pushed the blade on to her neck creating a cut in her neck. I'm truthfully loosing patients, since I promised Sana unnie to watch a movie with her, and I could have some alone time with her.

   “Tell me,” I said in a deeper tone. I was getting irritated.

   “I'm from the Gazer Academy,” my eyes widen and the grip on my sword tighten.

   “You're a-”

   “Arf! Arf!” A barking noise made me turn my head. And when I turned back the ninja was gone.

   “Damn it!” my armor disappeared and I was greeted by a familiar looking dog.

   “A Shiba Inu?” I bent down and I noticed a letter that was attached to the dog's collar. I detached the letter from the collar then the dog ran away.

   I opened the letter and read it.

Dear Sir Lancelot

   The test will be moved to the next day, because instead tomorrow you and the other knights will meet King Arthur. 

   Please wear your armor as you do so.

Sincerely, War

   I sighed.

   “You could have just told me that Nayeon unnie,” I stood up and looked at my watch. I sighed again, but in frustration.

   “She's probably asleep right now,” I decided to just walk back home. This is the second time I've missed it, due to the Gazer situation. These Gazers are going to pay, even that Gazer knight.

   I'll leave no Gazer standing........

 

   Because they are the cause of my parents death...

[At the Dorm]-------------------------------
   “I'm back,” I said to the two that was slightly injured.

   “What took you so long?” Dahyun unnie asked. I groaned and I flopped down on the couch.

   “These people called Gazer Knights got in my way.”

   “I met one too,” Dahyun raised her hand when she said it.

   “Mine was weird,” Chaeyoung answered.

   “What happened? Don't leave a detail out,” Dahyun asked. I sighed and began the story from the start.

[A Few Minutes Later]---------------------
   “A clumsy ninja?” 

   “Isn't that an android and apple game?” Me and Dahyun sighed.

   ‘She obviously got that from Mina unnie, honestly, why won't the just start dating!? It's bothering me!!!’

   “Tell your story smol,” I bluntly said, since I was still ranting in my head about Michaeng not dating yet.

   “Okay this it how it went....”

[Flashback]--------------------------------- 
   I walked around an empty familiar playground. Memories played, happy ones, and bad ones.

   “Son Chaeyoung,” I turned around and I saw the most unexpected thing. 

   It's a mobile suit Gundam hovering in front of me, in a size of a human. It's gun pointed at me but I didn't flinch. I only smiled.

   “Man,” I scratched the back of my head, “Myoui Mina has taken a toll on me.”

   The gundam got confused for a second, and I took that second to say.....

   “Yoroi,” I smirked as light surrounded me. Light disappears and I grabbed the gundam by it's head, and I flew up 1000 meters up the sky.

   I let go of the gundam's face and I laughed.

   “You're the first to fall for that trick,” I pulled out metal shurikens from the metal sleeve of my armor, then I threw it at the gundam.

   The gundam easily shot all of it but it didn't expect for smoke to come from it. The gundam was surrounded by black smoke while I used my visor to see. I was shocked, it wasn't there.

   “I'm right here,” I felt the barrel of the gun behind my head. I slowly turned and there it hovered. I saw writing on an armor plate and I read it out loud.

   “Sir Bedivere,” the gundam flinched and I quickly hit the barrel away from my face and I shot my gun. It was a direct hit.

   I was about to say something but she teleported away. I sighed and I slowly drop down on the ground slowly. My armor disappeared and I looked up the sky.

   “Sir Bedivere, interesting,” I walked back to the dorm with my hands shoved deep in my pockets.

[End of Flashback]-------------------------
Dahyun's POV~
   We were both in awe since Chae can be pretty chill in moments like that.

   “Tell yours Dubu,” I flinched. I did fight a Gazer Knight, but I found out who it was. 

[Flashback]---------------------------------
   The knight was on the ground trying to catch their breath.

   “So who are you really Sir Gaheris,” I took a hold of their helmet and I forced it open. When I opened it my jaws dropped.

   “Mo-Momo??” my voice shook as I realized I was fighting a member of mine. Her hand weakly reached for my face.

   “Dahyun-ah don't tell anyone,” tears streamed down her cheeks, “please, they have my family.”

   My heart sank when I heard her reason behind her action. I pulled her in a embrace.

   “I promise.”

[End of Flashback]-------------------------
   “Dahyun, Dahyun!!” I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone shook me repeatedly.

   “Ah, Eh? What Momo unnie?” I saw her and Chae smirk at me. And I realized what I said seconds later. 

   “We're asking you what happen, are you daydreaming about her,” my cheek felt warm in smarter of seconds.

   “N-no.”

  “Anyways tell us about your encounter with the Gazer Knight,” I stiffen. What do I do? Do I tell them? Wait in promised not to tell.

   “Guys get ready we're leaving now, the "King" doesn't like waiting,” Nayeon unnie said as she came out of her room. 

   ‘I need to thank her later,’ we got up from where we are seated and we made our was towards the roof.

   “Let's go guys.”

[Moments Later]---------------------------
   “Yoroi,” the three of us said in sync and we transformed into our armors. We walked in a hall way and soon the others joined us.

   We all stood in the throne room.

   “May I present, King Arthur,” we all knelt down on one knee, except for Seohyun unnie, since her armor doesn't have legs, but she still bowed.

   “I'm guessing you want to know who I am?” For some reason that voice sounded really familiar. 

   “Stand up,” we all stood up in sync and King Arthur also stood up and he / she walked a few steps before stoping. He / She grabbed a hold of their helmet and took it off.

   Our mouth are wide open

 

   “JUNGYEON UNNIE!?!?!?!?!”

 

[To Be Continued]
----------------------------------------------
   I'll make a filler where Dahyun and Momo had that battle, and she took care of Momo until the others came back.

   So King Arthur was Jungyeon all along, trust me I have more surprises. What did you guys think about that? Were you surprised? Or did you expected that? Tell me in the comments!!!

   See you guys in the filler Chapter!!!