Chapter 11 Aftermath

Maknae Knights

Ragel: *bows 90°* I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!

Juyoung: We know, you have school

Ragel: I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!!!! I'm going to make this a long chapter in return

Juyoung: Could you even do that? 

Ragel: *glare* I've done it before.

Tzuyu: Author-nim don't over work yourself because you didn't update

Ragel: Sorry I have no time to waste. START THE CHAPTER!!!!!

A/N: I changed Juyoung's gender to a he. So, yeah, I had to fix the other chapters.

———————————–————
———————————–————
—Sana's POV—
   I stare at my little Chewy, who is currently laying down on a hospital bed, while in a coma. Beeps of the machine and the steady breathings were the only things you could hear in the hospital room.
   "Chewy, please wake up soon," tears fall slowly, "Unnie misses you."
   I lay my head on the edge of the bed as I hold her hand tightly.
   "Chou Tzuyu, I love you."
   The door creaks open slowly and reveals the rest of the surviving members. All of us have bandages and some of us even have crutches to support us.
   "Sana unnie, let's go eat," Mina weakly said as she leans on her crutches for more support. I looked at her, then Tzuyu, then back to Mina again.
   "I'll eat later, I'm not hung-"
   "No unnie, you haven't been eating well for the past few days, Tzuyu won't disappear," Dahyun tries to reason with me.
   "But what if-"
   "Chinmoku," I couldn't say anything. Nothing would come out of my mouth. 
   'Did this train really just silenced me?!'
   "Mina could you please put a phantom guard to protect Tzuyu's unconscious body?" Jihyo asked Mina. Mina nodded before tracing the air with a specific patter.
   "Huànyǐng wèibīng," the symbol glows and forms a high level phantom guard.

 

   "Guard that body at all cost," the guard nodded and stands beside Tzuyu. But the part that shocks me the most, is that she's able to make one even though she's currently broken.
   "Okay let's go eat properly now," while Jihyo stands me up then drags me, I realize that Nayeon and Jungyeon unnie aren't here.
   "Where's Nayeon and Jungyeon unnie?" Jihyo stops in her tracks and looks at me with tearful eyes.
   "After the fight.....we didn't find them," Jihyo looks down on her shoes. I pat her back and trace circles. We have lost at least half of our members, how are we going to handle this. Suddenly Jihyo gasp in realization.
   "We need to find Juyoung, he'll know what to do!!!"
   "Yes but can we eat first?" Dahyun spoke quietly. Even though we need to find our friends we still need to take care of ourselves.
   "Hey guys!" We turn around and saw Yoojung on a wheel chair that is being push by Somi.
   "Yoojung what happened?!" We asked at the same time. Then we realized that Somi's in the same room as us.
   "Don't worry, I know what happened, but don't ask why or how I know," Somi said. Yoojung sighed before pointing on the metal bench next to her.
   "You might want to sit for this story, it's a short story, but I know you guys are tired," we did as she said and sat down.
   "This," she pointed at her legs, "happen when I was fighting Moonbyul unnie....."

[Flashback]———————————
Yoojung's POV~
   I felt the many scars that Moonbyul unnie has given me. She coming right at me.
   "Activate shield!" Before she could get any closer a blue barrier surrounded my broken armor. I immediately kneeled down due to the pain. The metal plates on my legs are crushing my legs.
   "Tch," I cursed under my breath before is told up again.
   «Leg malfunction, recommended to eject immediately»
   "Argh!" I clutch my leg and tried to rip the pieces that were crushing my leg. Suddenly a shock wave knocked me back and my head hit a rock column. The last thing I felt before knocking out was the unbearable pain on my legs. 
   
[End of Flashback]———————–

   "So your legs are paralyzed from now on?" Dahyun asks slowly, still shocked from the story. I look at Yoojung and she slowly nods. It hurts to see such a young child be in this situation, it's not fair. She can't dance anymore.
   "It's okay though, it gives me a reason to spend time with Somi," Yoojung hold Somi's hand and smiles while Somi blushes. 
   'It's okay to cry Yoojung, you don't have to hide it,' I spoke to her in my mind.
   'I know unnie, but I also need to be strong.'
   'But....'
   'Not now, go eat and find Juyoung-ssi, I know he knows what to do,' I gave her a small nod before telling the others to go eat so we could start our search.
   'Just hang on Tzuyu, we'll save you.'

————————————————
—Juyoung's POV—

   I let out a small grunt as I woke up from my sleep and because tons of stones are stacked up on my back. I put my hands on each side of my body and propped myself up. Some of the stones moved and fell beside me. A familiar figure stood in front of me.
   'Who is she? She looks familiar but I can't figure out where I saw her.'
   She moves closer and moves the stones away so I could move. I got up and my leg gave out, but the girl caught me.
   "You're still the same Juyoung-ah," the girl laughs. That voice.
   "May? ....but h-how?"
   "I won't die that easily," she grabs my arm and slings it around her shoulder and we start walking.
   "We'll talk more when we get to my house," I nodded and limped to our destination.

————————————————
—Nayeon's POV—

   I jump from tree to tree, hoping to find something that could save the Knights from their deadly fate.
   "Juyoung-ah where are you?" I stopped on a branch. I looked around and instantly noticed a huge blast trail. I didn't think Twice to follow the trail. The trail led me to an open area with a demolished building. 
   "War," my horse appears and neighes. 
   "Okay, can you help me find Juyoung," it neighes again and pointed it's head towards a line of smoke coming from the forest.
   "Okay, thanks kiddo," I got on War and made it gallope towards the smoke. 

————————————————

   As I get closer, a familiar short hairs figure caught my eye.
   "Juyoung-ah!!!" I jump off my horse and tackled Juyoung.
   "Nayeon? What are you doing here?" Juyoung questions.
   "We need your help, instantly."
   "But Why?"
   "The Knights, we lost some of our Knights," his eyes widen, then I noticed a girl in the back that looks similar to Sana for some reason.
   "Sana?" Juyoung looks away.
   "She's not Sana, that's May," my eyes widen.
   "May? That girl," Juyoung nods slowly.
   "That's not important right now, we need to hold a meeting for our Knights, and that Gazer Knights," I hesitated at that idea. I guess Juyoung could tell my hesitation so he continued.
   "And the Gazer Knights won't do anything in their current situation, so don't worry."
   I thought about it and he's right, even though we are enemies, we're still a family.
   "Okay, we should go to the academy then," he nods and starts walking forward. 
   He raises his hand, "Bān," a black portal appears in front of him. He looks back and noticed he's looking back at May.
   "You can come with us you know?" I said to May. She just softly smiles and shakes her head.
   "It's better this way, trust me."
   "Okay, promise me that you'll be careful," May nods and Juyoung nudges me towards the portal. I enter the portal and I am instantly in the knight's hall. Soon afterwards Juyoung follows with a gloomy expression.
   "Are you okay?"
   "Yup, I'm just.....tired," he sighs and walks towards the round table. His hand glid over the smoothe surface of the oak wood.
   "Get the remaining Knights, I know what to do," I nodded and exited the room to send the message out.

————————————————
—Mina's POV—

   We're in the hospital canteen eating to get better. But I played around with my food since I don't have an appetite to eat at all. After I lost Chaeyoung I felt lost, confused on what to do next. Chaeyoung was my reason why I fight, my reason for my life, the reason I look forward the next day. Now that, that's gone, I don't know what to do anymore. Suddenly my ring started glowing.
   'What is it Gozora?' I mentally asked my companion.
   :You've recived a message:
   'From?'
   :War: I froze in my place. Nayeon unnie?! What could she want?
   :Don't panick it isn't anything bad:
   'What does it say?'
   :The remainder of the Knights and Gazer Knights, please come to the Knight's hall of the knight academy, we know your situations, but I have someone that would help. Please accept my requests and come to the academy, it is located in 135 Dragon Road: 
   I looked up at Dahyun, Sana and Jihyo. They have the same expression as me.
   "They found him?" Sana unnie uttered out slowly. All of a sudden Dahyun bangs her hands on the table and stands up.
   "Well we don't have time to wastes, let's go!!" We nodded and quickly got up and searched for a nearby allyway. Once we found one we made sure our area is secured.
   "Solaris." -Dahyun
   "Gin." -Sana
   "Gozora." -Me
   "Come forth!!" Our charms glowed and formed a glowing ball of light before becoming our respective Familiars. We mounted our familiars before realizing Jihyo unnie doesn't have one.
   "Where's yours Jihyo-ah?" Sana asks which catches Jihyo off guard.
   "Well mine is....complicated, I just get there with one of you guys," I gestured her to get on mine and once she does we fly off in the sky.

————————————————

   Once we arrived at the entrance (with the help from Jihyo) we found Sowon, Eunha, Yerin and SinB standing by the door. 
   "I seen that Yuju-ssi isn't involved, that's good," a voice behind us spoke out. We turn around and Seohyun and Taeyeon unnie were walking towards us.
   "Door's closed?" Taeyeon asks, and Sowon nods. As if the academy is alive, that moment the doors opened and reveals a very serious looking Nayeon unnie.
   :That's a sight you don't see often: I just unconsciously nodded not knowing how to respond.
   "Come in, the Knight's hall is just up ahead," she gestures all of us to come inside, which we did. We followed Nayeon to the Knight's hall. She opens another set of doors which reveals Jungyeon unnie and Chorong unnie seated by the round table while Juyoung-ssi stands with his arms crossed. BTS sunbaenim is also here.
   "Take a seat, I know how to fix all of your situations," we took a seat around the table.
   "I may know how, but I never said it's easy," he looks at me, "Mina."
   I gulped, "Yes?"
   "Chaeyoun isn't dead," my eyes widen, "yet."
   My face dropped and Juyoung-ssi noticed.
   "The thing is, Chaeyoung, isn't a normal knight," he sighs, "she's a werewolf deity."
   All of us gasps in shock. While I stayed silent, trying to take in the news.
   "But she doesn't know," he looks around, "there are reasons why they are knights."
   "Their traits and history gives the knight's advantages, for example, Sana," Sana suddenly jerks up because of the unexpected call of her name.
   "Your Chewy also isn't normal, she's the heir to the throne of hell," again all of us are shock.
   "Since she's a demon, she can't die," Sana's eyes shines in hope.
   "But, since Jessica used 'Memori dangan' she has lost parts of her memories," the hope in Sana's eyes were gone, but instead replaced by a determined expression.
   "As for Chaeyoung, she will have to go through the trials of wolves in order to be revived again."
   He looks over to a different direction which is where SinB is sitting.
   "Now you have one of the trickiest parts, changing a dark self to the normal self is complicated, but you must trigger specific memories for it to work," he looks at Wheein and Hwasa.
   "For you two Solar and Moonbyul are the decendants of the the God of the sun Amatarasu and the God of the moon Tsukiyomi, so they must find that out themselves before even getting close to being revived," Hwasa and Wheein nods in their new found info.
   "As for Hayoung, she's currently walking the bridge of life," he looks at Chorong unnie, "and we can't do anything, it's all up to her, because once she crosses that bridge, there's no turning back."
   This is so much information, but how does he know how to fix this?
   "How do you know this will work Juyoung-ssi?" Taeyeon unnie asked my unvoiced question. Juyoung looks outside and back to Taeyeon unnie.
   "Let's just say.... Actually, never mind......somethings are better kept as a secret," the room became silent. Juyoung runs his hand through his hair and sigh. Jungyeon stands next to him and puts her hands on the table.
   "Now that you guys know what to do, I will divide you guys in groups for the mission."

-

Mina, your task is to find the Frozen pack. They are hidden around the Mt. Everest area, I suggest getting your armor upgraded from Yoojung to prepare you for the extreme cold.

-

Sana, you are in task of reviving the missing memories of Tzuyu, be careful. Since parts of her memories are missing, I suggest be on guard because we don't know what she remembers.

-

SinB and Suga, you guys will be the ones who will get Umji back in our side, currently she's under the control of King Gaze. We don't know her precise location, but we would like you to start investigating in the Gazer academy.

-

Dahyun, you will be required to go to The Land of Souls. The keeper of souls will give you the chance of revive a lost soul, but you only have ONE chance, If you fail Momo will be lost forever.

-

The rest of you will scout Korea for any trace of King Gaze.

-
 
   "Everyone got that?" All of us answered with a yes. 
   "Operation Return, begins now, good luck knights," nodded before one by one we leave the room with our new task from Jungyeon.


Chaegie, wait for me


I'll get you back


————————————————
—Juyoung's POV—

   One by one everyone left the Knight's Hall. Now only Nayeon, Junyeon and I are left. Jungyeon smaked my back hard.
   "Ow!! What was that for!?!?"
   "That's for almost ruining the timeline!!!"
   "Well I'm sorry!!!" I put my poker face back on, "on a more serious note, I'll get us more help."
   I ran to the door of the room, but before I could get out Jungyeon shouted something.
   "Juyoung tell them I said hi!!!" I smiled knowing what he meant. I ran to the rooftop of the academy before pulling out my phone to call someone.
   «Yeobseo»
   "Hey, Heoyoung."
   «Yeah?»
   "It's that time again."
   «Okay, we'll be there in a bit.»
   "Okay," I hung up exactly 20 seconds they stood there in front of me. I smirked and they did too.

   "It's time for the Kim family to reunite once again."

[To be continued]
————————————————
————————————————

Ragel: I'm really really really really sorry guys for not updating for a very very very long time.

Tzuyu: it's fine.
  
Sana: Chewy~~~~ I miss you~~~~

Tzuyu: oh no *runs away*

Ragel: ANYWAYS, since I haven't updated in a while, if I get 15 up votes, I will write a fun chapter that I've been wanting to write. This will be my gift for you guys.

Anyways that's all for now

Author-nim is out!!!!!