Chapter 10 War

Maknae Knights

Ragel: Hey guys I'm back!!! Are you guys ready to fight?

 

Juyoung: Yes

 

Sana / Tzuyu: No

 

Dahyun / Momo: No

 

Nayeon / Jungyeon: Sure

 

Mine / Chaeyoung: No

 

Jihyo: Why not?

 

SinB: Let's get started already!!!

 

Umji: You didn't even let us vote :(

 

Suga: Yewon-ah you should be resting!! Come on let's go home

 

Umji: But.....

 

Ragel: Don't worry I have replicas for these types of situation

 

Umji: Okay.... *goes home with Suga*

 

Ragel: God I love that ship

 

Everyone: YAH!!

 

Ragel: Uh..... Let's start! *runs*

 

Dasi run run run~

 

Side note:

   I will the Ninjutsu from Naruto since I'm having a hard time making up new spells.

 

   I have changed my writing style, tell me if you like it or not.

 

This entire chapter is in 3rd person, so I tried my best.

 

———————————–————

———————————–————

 3rd person POV~

 

   Metal clashed with metal as both sides tries to dominate the other. Although there are some refusing to fight the other.

   “Sana unnie!! Please I don't want to fight!!” Tzuyu begged, even though she knows it's useless.

 

They have no choice

 

   “Kōri no hashira!” Sana casted as tears fell from her eyes. She didn't want this. She didn't want to hurt her little Chewy. Pillars of ice rose from the ground making the others unbalanced.

   “Saidai no rensa,” someone from behind casted. Sana suddenly got chained in the air. Tzuyu looked behind her and it was Nayeon who casted it. Tzuyu noticed the tears falling. She feels the pain that the Maknae has.

 

———————————–————

 

   “Mina unnie!” Chaeyoung chased after Mina in the air, while Mina in the other hand is forced to fight her beloved cub.

   “Mianhae,” Mina whispered, “Ryū ga waga teki o kurau!” an orange based energy dragon came rushing towards Chaeyoung with it mouth wide open. Chaeyoung panicked slightly but kept a calm mind since stressing out in a middle of a fight gives the opponent an advantage. She raised her now gun and shot the dragon. Chaeyoung charged at Mina in full speed which made both of them fall to the ground.

 

———————————–————

 

   On the ground Dahyun repeatedly used combos to hit Momo, but unfortunately all of the combos hit her with no sign of her hitting back.

   “Momo unnie!! Answer me!! Why aren't you hitting back!!!” Dahyun punched Momo square on the face, yet she hasn't moved.

   “Because I don't want to hurt my little Dubu,” Momo whispered as she lifted her hand to pet the top of her head. Dahyun was about to say something, but she was interrupted horrifying sound of fleshed being ripped apart by a huge spear. Worst thing is.

 

Momo was the one who got stabbed

 

   Dahyun's eyes widen as tears started to fall at the scene that happened right in front of her. The blade retracted and Momo's body fell forward with Dahyun catching her before she fell.

   “You know what I hate?” Dahyun saw the pure hatred in Eunji's eyes, “Traitors.”

   “E-Eunji u-un-nie?!” Her body was frozen. She was too shocked to move.

   “Now you're joining her,” she raised her spear in the air as she was ready to strike. Dahyun closed her eyes as she prepared for impact.

 

At least she'll be with Momo

 

   Seconds later she didn't feel anything. As opened her eyes and she saw a lizard like knight.

   “Umji-ssi?” Umji grunted as she couldn't hold it much longer.

   “Take her somewhere, try to heal her before it’s too late.”

   Dahyun didn't ask anymore question as she carried Momo on her back and fled from the fight.

 

———————————–————

 

   “Eunha unnie!!” SinB shouted at the other purple lizard knight hoping to get some senses into her.

   “Hajima!!” Nothing worked. The latter just kept swing her energy based swords in an unpredictable pattern which is giving SinB a hard time.

   SinB was caught off guard, which gave Eunha an opening.

   “Kanashibari,” Eunha casted. Nano seconds later SinB couldn't move. She tried her best but she just could.

   “Mianhae,” Eunha lifelessly said as she prepared to strike SinB.

   “Ryūjin no ken o kurae!!” a dragon knocked Eunha over right at the same time as the paralysis wore off giving SinB an advantage. SinB kicked Eunha hard knocking her back. She stands on her abdomen to prevent her from move. She pointed her axe near Eunha's neck.

   “Go ahead,” Eunha said, not even trying to get rid of SinB.

   “I-I c-can't,” SinB stuttered.

 

———————————–————

 

   On the other side silver knights clashed their swords. Although each side has its perks– one is faster the other is stronger –no matter how many strikes have been struck, no one has flinched.

   “You've improved Wheein,” Solar complimented breathlessly.

   “I always train unnie,” Wheein replied as she charges at Solar quickly. As the sword was about to land the two sides have been split by a huge blast. They look at the source of the blast and they froze as their eyes met a dragon that stood taller than the academy.

 

 

   Jihyo saw the familiar empty eyes.

   “Juyoung!!!” The dragon's head turned towards Jihyo. The eyes were empty, impossible to read. The dragon didn't answer or do anything bad, it only left. Leaving some confused.

 

   Jessica found this as an opportunity to do her job well. She snuck up behind Tzuyu and pointed her gun at her head.

   “Memori dangan,” Jessica whispered before pulling the trigger.

   The sound of a gunshot echoed throughout the entire battle field leaving some shock, and some happy.

   The tall black armored knight stood for seconds before falling on the ground with a loud thud.

 

———————————–————

 

   “TZUYU!!!” Sana shouted as she tried to break the chains. Trying, to get to her lover.

   Chaeyoung saw this, and she flew over to her friend. But before reaching her friend she lost all of her senses. The last thing she saw was Yoojung looking at her.

 

   Yoojung was frozen in her spot as she witnessed something horrifying.

 

———————————–————

 

   Chaeyoung just got decapitated by Moonbyul. An idol that Yoojung has been a fan of. The blue helmet fell off as did her body, blood was flowing once she landed on the ground.

   “Chaeyoung!!!” Yoojung charged at Moonbyul in full speed and completely missed.

   “Too slow,” Moonbyul whispered in her ear before kicking her on the back. The impact made her groan in pain.

   “System weapon barrage,” the wings of the armor turned to aim at Moonbyul. But like last time, it missed.

   “Tch. This is harder than I thought.”

 

———————————–————

   White and Black clashed. One calm, one enraged.

   “Why Eunji unnie?! Why would you do this?!” Hayoung got knocked back, Eunji's obviously overpowering Hayoung. But that hasn't stopped Hayoung.

   “Answer me!!!” She charged at Eunji, but before she could reach her she felt a jagged blade pierce her skin.

   “It's for the better of the group,” that was all she heard before darkness consumed her vision.

 

———————————–————

 

   Somewhere in the woods, Dahyun tries all she can to save Momo.

   “Please,” tears stream down her face as she looks at Momo's lifeless body, “come back.”

   Rustling of bushes made Dahyun alert.

   “Who's there?” The figure showed itself and it is Mina.

   “What do you want unnie?” Dahyun coldly asked. Suddenly Mina's armor disappeared and she dropped onto her knees and cried.

   Dahyun was shocked. She knows Mina barely or never cries.

 

This was shocking to Dahyun.

  

   “What's wrong unnie?” Even if they're enemies, she's still her unnie.

   “Chaeyoung.....and....Tzuyu... Have....” Mina sobbed more as she say the names of their members. With this Dahyun grew worried of their maknae line.

   “They're-”

 

*Boom*

———————————–————

 

   There was a blast from a distance. Solar could see it coming towards her and she stood there frozen.

   “Solar!!!!” Moonbyul stopped fighting Yoojung and rushed over to her lover to protect her.

 

But the protection wasn't enough

 

   The blast was too powerful to be blocked by one knight. The blast left the air dusty, unable to look through it. After a while the dust clears up and the gold and silver knight is unable to be found.

 

———————————–————

 

   King Gaze felt enraged so it grabbed Raeyoung's collar and brought her close.

   “I thought you could control him!!!!”

   “I did, but I was too weak, I've only gotten out of the sun recently,” King Gaze threw Raeyoung to the ground before walking away.

   “Then get better,” it lifted its hand, “Bān.”

   King Gaze exited the battle field through a shadowy portal. 

 

   The portal disappeared as Raeyoung pulled his phone out an dialed his brother's phone number.

   “Jeonghyun do it now,” Raeyoung commanded as he kept an eye out for Sir Bors de Ganis or in other words. Umji.

   «Phazon level stable, no signs of corruption» Raeyoung smirked.

   “Activate overload,” she watched the Knights and Gazer Knights fight it all out.

   «Activating Overload, in 3....2...1.. Now!»

 

———————————–————

 

   Umji felt something weird as she was fighting Yerin. Suddenly she felt extreme pain and her blue vains started glowing bluer.

   “AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Umji tried fighting the pain, but she couldn't. No matter how hard she tries. Afterwards...all she could see..

 

...is Darkness

 

———————————–————

 

   Everyone stared at Umji as her armor turned into a massive dragon with Phazon clearly visible.

 

 

 

   Instead of attacking anyone, it fled away into the sky. At this moment they had the same thoughts.

 

 'What happens now?'      

 

   How are they going to handle this? They're Kpop groups and they've lost their members. How are they going to handle everything. They just stood there confused.

 

———————————–————

 

   After Sana broke the chains she ran over to Tzuyu and kneeled beside her. The armor disappeared a while ago. She checked the pulse and she felt like crying when she could feel a faint one.

   “Don't worry Chewy,” Sana hugged Tzuyu's unconscious body, “Unnie is here.”

 

———————————–————

 

Tears fell

 

Blood was spilled

 

A war just ended

 

———————————–————

———————————–————

 

Ragel: I know that was fairly long, but this was because I haven't updated late–

 

Sana: TZUYU!!!!

 

Mina: CHAEYOUNG!!!!

 

Dahyun: MOMO UNNIE!!!!

 

Wheein / Hwasa: SOLAR AND MOONBYUL UNNIE!!!!!!!

 

Eunji: HAYOUNG!!!!

 

Everybody: *cries*

 

Ragel: My god

 

Juyoung: told you it's a bad idea

 

Ragel: Well I'm sorry for following my plot

 

Juyoung: Yup, have fun *Leaves*

 

Ragel: Rude. Anyways if  you guys want you can follow me on Instagram which is @ragel_g I post random Kpop stuff and drawings.

And if you guys have questions about the story feel free to ask me on the comments. So for now.

 

Bye~ and have a nice week