Chapter 1 A Long Day

Maknae Knights

  

Here's the first Chapter (I stayed up late, so meaning it's probably unrevised) Thank you guys for reading this story. Since it's my first full story I was quite nervous, but I felt happy knowing that you guys are reading this. Now enough with the chit chat let's get right to it.

 

----------------------------------------------

Dahyun's

   I was still processing the information in my head. A new Academy?! Further training?! What about our career? It's going to be hard to keep up with all of these stuff.

 

   :Calm down Dahyun: the familiar voice rang through my head. A few seconds later I realized who it was.

 

   “Mianhae Solaris, I'm just stressed out because of the current events,” I clutched the eagle necklace that is tied around my neck. It was my companion's charm, a necklace.

 

   :It's okay, just tell the other two and we'll arrange something: I nodded. I placed the letter in my drawer before leaving the room. I don’t want random members other than the maknae line finding the letter, it would cause confusion and tons of questioning from the others.

 

   When I walked out I saw Sana unnie chatting with Tzuyu on the couch about random stuff, while Chaeyoung is laying down on the floor with her head on Mina's lap also chatting about random stuff. Both of them already had their uniforms on. I shook my head before calling them. Sorry not sorry.

 

   “Tzuyu, Chaeyoung,” their eyes changed from playful to serious in a matter of seconds. They stood up from their position and entered our room, earning weird stares from the other members.

 

   “What is it unnie?” Chae asked in a serious tone, which is nearly impossible to see. I went to my drawer and I opened it, I took the letter out. I read it out loud to them, after the letter was read they both had confused looks.

 

   “So today will be our last day of normal school?” Tzuyu asked slightly saddened by the news, because she madereally close friends in school. It’s sad but we have to get through this. I nodded.

 

   “So we have to say goodbye to them,” I noticed while I was talking Chae was looking somewheres else. Chae walked over to her dresser and picked up the note that was placed there.

 

----------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung's POV~

   I looked at the neat letter that was placed on top of my dresser before opening it.

 

Dear Sir Gawain

 

   The group has heard a rumor about a Gazer roaming around a forest area meant for camping.

 

   We are concerned about the safety of the people who are camping and so please investigate if this rumor is true After school.

 

   Good luck, and be careful

 

Sincerely, King Arthur

 

   I sighed.

 

“Guys I have a mission after school, and you guys need to make sure that the others won’t be suspicious,” they nodded and our door opened slightly and it showed our leader.

 

“Time to go to school,” the three of us nodded before leaving the dorm to the van for school.

[Lunch Time]------------- ----------------

   We sat on the roof of the school with our boxed lunches, since this will be the last time we’ll probably do this.

 

   “Being a Knight is hard,” we all nodded in agreement. We continued eating while chatting about our friends and other stuff.

 

   We heard the door of the roof opened slightly and it was a friend of ours.

 

   “Sup Daesung!” I said excitedly but quickly quiet down when I noticed his tense aura. He looked at me an expressionless face.

 

   “Chae, is it true you’re transferring?” he asked coldly. But then again we never told anyone that we were leaving yet, since we were going to announce it at the end of the day. I guess we’ll reveal it today because I’m pretty sure that he’ll tell his friends later.

 

   “Yeah…” his expression changed from cold to sad, “well I hope you’ll have fun in your new school,” those were the last words I’ve heard from him.

 

[After School]----------------------------

   “Okay guys, tell the others I have extracurricular activities,” they nodded, and Tzuyu patted my head, “be careful Chae,” they entered the van and told manager oppa about my “extracurricular” activities. I watched them drive off into the distance before I walked to the opposite direction.

 

   I went to a hidden ally way where no one would see me. I moved my blazer sleeve up to my elbow  to see a charm bracelet with a small tiger on it.

 

  “Yozora, come forth,” my charm bracelet started glowing. The bracelet left my wrist and turned into a ball of light in front of me. The ball of light formed into a silhouette of a tiger.

 

   The light left the form and it left a robotic looking tiger with its tail made completely out of blue fire.

 

   “Let's go,” Yozora knelt down so I could go on his back. I held on the handle bars that was a part of his head. He jumped up on to the roof of our dorm before disappearing from plane sight.

 

----------------------------------------------

   When we arrived at the requested area, we were instantly surrounded by thick fog.

 

   “Yoroi,” I was surrounded by light. When the light faded into the sky I was wearing my armor. Unlike the others, my armor is robotic.

 

   my scanner in my helmet to analyze my surroundings for any dangers in the area. I held my shield and bow gun tighter when I heard something move.

 

   “Yozora scout the area,” I commanded.

 

   :Yes sir: he jumped on the tree tops to see anything in the area.

 

   “Oooh~ a knight,” a creepy voice mused making me alert of my surroundings. I got into my fighting stance when I heard a branch snap in the distance.

 

   The fog cleared up. I gasp at the sight in front of me, it wasn't the normal Gazer we see every day, it had evolved. Gazers usually look like deformed or undead humans, but this, this is a huge snake.

 

   The snake’s scales are a shade of dark green, yellow eyes that could scare that crap out of you in the shadows if you aren’t careful, it's mouth is slightly opened showing it’s sharp fangs that you could see the poison dripping down to the ground burning dead leaves, and on its head has a row of spikes that gradually get bigger to its mid back. And I'm guessing it's also a 100 meters long.

 

   “What the-” before I could finish my sentence, I was flung across the forest by its tail. Several groans escaped my mouth when I made contact with trees and the ground, and finally my back hit a huge rock which was split in half because of the force I was hit with.

 

   I was held up in the air by the snake's tail, constricting my body. I tried to escape, but the grip was too tight. Crushing some parts of my armour.

 

   “Yozora!” I called out in a pained voice as I loose air because of the tight grip, and in an instant my companion jumped out of the tree tops and bit the gigantic snake.

 

   “Graaaaahhhh!!!!” The snake let me go making me drop on the ground, earning another pained groan from me.

 

   :You okay there: I held my side as I could feel blood dripping out of the crevices of the armor and I took multiple deep breaths to steady up my heart.

 

   “Yeah, I'm fine,” I stood up still holding my side with one hand, and the other held the bow gun up and pointed it at the snake.

 

   “Let's get this show on the road.”

 

----------------------------------------------

Dahyun's POV~

   Where the hell is Chae?! I thought it would only take an half an hour?! I'm freaking out!!! Since we have a performance in ten minutes and the members are worried as hell like me, they might get suspicious.

 

   “Dahyun you okay?  You look like you’re about to faint,” I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was. I smiled as it was none other than the Jokbal lover.

 

   “Yeah, I'm fine,” by the look in her eyes she doesn't seem convinced. I smacked her head lightly.

 

   “Unnie I'm really fine,” I laughed at her reaction when after I smacked her head. We all went silent when we heard the door slammed opened and it revealed a very tired and slightly injured Chaeyoung.

 

   “CHAEYOUNG!!!!” We all rushed to her. She held up her hand signaling us to stop us. I looked behind her and I saw SinB.

 

   “She was arriving late so I gave her a ride,” she lifted her hand with her helmet basically telling us she drove her here. Wait she had a motorcycle?! Why didn’t she say so?

 

   “I need to go now, I have to prepare for our comeback,” after that she left without saying anything else, not even a single goodbye, rude.

 

   “Time to go,” a person told us and we nodded. I looked over to Chae and could tell she took a beating, I wonder what happened.

 

----------------------------------------------

   “Anjeolbujeol moksoriga yeogikkaji deullyeo” I kept glancing at Chaeyoung, worried that something might happen. I glanced at the crowed and noticed some fans had worried expressions.

 

   “Ttame jeojeun jeonhwagiga yeogiseodo boyeo” I rapped my part, but I still kept glancing at Chae. She looks dead tired; her smile doesn't meet her eyes.

 

   “baro baro daedaphane-” suddenly she fainted before she could finished her line. We all rushed to her and I shook her body as the track kept playing.

 

   “Chae! Chae!!!” I was about to carry her, but Mina unnie beat me to it. I smiled knowing that Mina is really worried about Chae.

 

 

Maybe she does feel the same.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

   “Well she just needs some sleep,” they all sighed in relief while Tzuyu and I know the real reason why she's in this condition.

 

   “Can we see her?” I asked the doctor while gesturing that it's only Tzuyu and I who's going to see her.

 

   The doctor nodded and moved out of the way. We entered the room and we saw Chae sitting up in her bed with wires attached in her arms.

 

   “Tzuyu closed the door and make sure no one can hear,” she nodded and she closed the door. After she closed it she placed her hand on the door.

 

   “Muon,” there was multiple purple waves of energy on the door; disappearing on the fifth wave meaning the door is now soundproof.

 

   “What happened?”

 

   “Don't leave a detail out,” Tzuyu added on.

  

   She sighed, “Okay, so this is how it went...”

 

[Flashback]---------------------------------

Cheayoung's POV~

   “Let's get this show on the road,” it strikes at me, but I dodged it by doing a backflip with the help of my boosters that are installed on to my back.

 

   I pointed my Bow gun towards its face and I shot multiple blue energy based arrows, landing a few headshots. It screeched in pain hurting my ears in the process.

 

   While it was screeching in pain, its tail flailed around, so it hit me making me fly across the forest again while breaking some trees in the process.

 

   More blood seeped through the crevices of my metal armor dripping on to the ground. I saw it coming at me again. I closed my eyes preparing for the worst since I couldn’t move and my armour started malfunctioning. Seconds later I didn't feel anything.

 

   I looked up and I saw purple bulky armor with a huge axe that has purple energy symbols were engraved on the blade, holding off the huge snake. Wait purple?!

 

   “Hey, don't day dream while fighting, it's not a good habit to have,” it was Sir Kay, meaning it's SinB unnie. She swung her axe before mumbling a word.

 

   “Noroi,” the symbols on the blade glowed more and soon the blade was consumed by a purple energy. She charged at the snake with her cursed axe.

 

   I realized I need to do something, I can’t let SinB unnie finish the work for me, as this mission was assigned to me by King Arthur. I stood up, ignoring the pain that was shooting through my entire body. I pointed my gun up the sky this time instead of the snake.

 

   “Sen yajirushi,” the blue arrow on the gun glowed and it grew larger. I pulled the trigger causing the blue giant arrow to fly up the sky in the speed of sound. When it reached the height limit, the giant arrow split into a thousand.

 

   The arrows shot down from the sky rapidly. SinB landed the last blow before she jumped back avoiding the arrows that landed on the snake.

 

   “GAAAAHHH-” the snake was hit so many times that it head that always stood tall fell on the ground making the ground shake, as the snake looked lifeless on the ground with multiple arrows stuck to its body.

 

   SinB unnie landed next to me as the snake exploded into a million black shards like usual. But this time instead of one soul, it was ten, ten innocent souls that were corrupted by someone’s actions.

 

   ‘No wonder it was 100 meters long,’ I looked over to SinB unnie and she looked over to me at the same time and we nodded at each other.

 

   We held our free hand out and we closed our eyes.

 

   “Iyashimasu,” the cursed souls turned back to its original forms and we smiled.

 

    “May you be free and move on, from this terrible life,” the souls faded into the sky. I kept staring at the sky having the feeling I'm missing something. Something really important……

 

   “Hey don't you have a performance today in M-countdown?” Those words brought me back to reality and I started to panic.

 

   “Crap!! I forgot!!!” I held my helmet and screamed.

 

   “Chill, I'll get you there on time,” I looked at her with signs of joy and relief.

 

   “Thank you!!” I hugged her, even though she hates it when I do.

 

   “Okay let go, and we'll leave,” our armor disappeared and it left her back in our casual clothes, while I had my stage clothes and make up on.

 

   She whistled and I heard the rustling of the bushes. A wolf jumped out of the bushes. There's a difference between a normal wolf and her wolf, her wolf is 4x bigger than a normal one, and some of its fur is purple.

 

   I didn't even notice her getting on her wolf, until she threw a helmet at me. Thanks to reflexes I didn't get hit on the head.

 

   “Get on, Jinju won't bite,” I nodded before getting on.

 

   “Yozora, come back,” a ball of light wrapped around my wrist before it disappeared showing my bracelet that I had on earlier.

 

[End of Flashback]-------------------------

   “So that's how it ended,” they were both in awe when I finished my story. Dahyun was the first to snap out of her awe first.

 

   “Well, you had a long day and we have to go to the Academy tomorrow,” I nodded. I pulled the covers off me and I took the wires out of my arms (which hurt like hell) and I shooed them out of the room so I could change.

 

   After they've left the room I raised my hand again.

 

   “Yozora, come forth,” Yozora appeared in front of me sitting down with my clothes on his head.

 

   “Thanks,” I took the clothes off his head before he returned back as my bracelet.

 

   After I changed, I exited my room and I closed the door behind me quietly. Dahyun and Tzuyu was already waiting outside the room.

 

   “Let's go, the others are waiting,” I nodded and we walked our way to the van.

 

 

   Man it has been a long day

 

 

[To Be Continued]

----------------------------------------------

   I hoped you guys like that. And I'm sorry if the fighting scene was bad, I didn't know how to properly write one but I tried.

 

   On the next Chapter I will have the info of the other knights so it won't be so hard to imagine what the look like.

 

   And I want YOU guys to give me suggestions for the name of the academy. It has to fit the theme of medieval and a training academy. Whichever one appeals to me the best I will choose that and I will mention the winner on the next Chapter.

 

See you guys next time~