Chapter 12 My Love, Do You Remember Me? [Part I]

Maknae Knights

Ragel: Just a heads up, this is a short Chapter, I'll explain in the end.

Tzuyu: *Reads the script* NO I DONT WANT TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

Sana: *Reads the script too* WHYYYY!?!?

Ragel: Shush I'm starting the Chapter.

———————————————
———————————————
—Sana's POV—

   Once the meeting was done I left the room quickly and I pull out my keychain charm.
   "Gin, come forth," a white dragon materializes in front of me while the keychain disappears. I hopped on to his back.
   "Okay Gin, let's go back to the hospital," Gin sighs.
   :I've never thought you'll actually be committed to love only ONE person: I glared at him before realizing that we're still inside the academy.
   :You didn't think this through didn't you?: I stayed silent. Gin chuckles before opening his wings.
   :Well I hope they won't mind me breaking their window: my eyes widen.
   "Wait Gin—" before I could continue my words, Gin bursts through a window shattering it into pieces. As he go up higher in the sky I looked back as the academy slowly disappears in the clouds.
   "Jungyeon-ah, I hope you won't get mad," Sana looks forward and saw the city closely approaching.
   "Menimienai," I casted and we disappeared from the humans eyes. The moment we arrived at the hospital Gin lands on the helipad of the hospital before I got off. Gin returns to his charm form and I walked to the roof door. I sneaked through the halls making sure no one would see me.
   :The Minatozaki Sana is being rebellious, never knew you could do that: I rolled my eyes and decided not responding to him. A few turns later, I made it in front of her room. Slowly I opened her door and I could see her sitting up on her bed while playing with what seems like a sparks of lightning coming from her hand.
   "Tzuyu....." I mumble as I approach her. Suddenly the guardian that Mina casted appeared in front of me. Tzuyu looks at the guardian.
   "It's okay Tresh," The guardian flew to her side and Tzuyu glared at me.
   "What do you want murder?" I froze in my spot. She knows?!?!
   "Yeah I know about you, and how you killed my parents," my eyes widen when tears started to fall from the mentions of her dead parents.
   "Look Tzuyu—"
   "SHUT UP I HATE YOU!!!!!!" suddenly the hospital room became surrounded by darkness. I looked at Tzuyu and her eyes are red. Then the room bursts into flames, I covered my eyes with my arms to protect them. I lowered down my arms and Tzuyu stood in front of me as I looked around and noticed the room became the deep pits of hell. Tzuyu glares at me as she became engulfed with the flames of hell. When the flames disappeared she is equipped with an unfamiliar armour that I've never seen in my entire life being a Gazer knight.

   I started backing up as she walks forward. Then I remembered what Juyoung said.
   'Your Chewy also isn't normal, she's the heir to the throne of hell.'
   "Murders like you should burn in this place," the voice was deeper almost unrecognizable, but her words stabbed me. She wants me dead. Suddenly Tzuyu rushed forward catching me off-guard.
   "Tzuyu, what are you doin— ack!!" she grabbed me by my neck lifted me up in the air. while I try to loosen her grip on my neck, she says nothing for a while.
   "You're lucky for now," those were her last words before the area engulfed us in flames. I was sent backwards and hit a door behind me. I looked up slowly as I gasp for air, that's when I realized we were back in the hospital. I stood up slowly and limped to the chair next to Tzuyu's bed. I grasped her hand and she flinched. She slowly woke up and her eyes met mine. Her eyes looked at me in confusion and she asked a question that broke down my world.
  

"Who are you?"

 

[To be continued]
————————————————
————————————————

Ragel: Okay, so the next few Chapters will be cut up to parts. Also I might not be able to update soon because I've been trying to fix the plot line of this story because I'm making this story into a four book series so I'm trying to fix the plot line to make sure it makes sense and that it follows the idea of the one in my head, so I hope you guys can wait for a while.

Tzuyu: Sana unnie I'm sorry~

Sana: No you hurt me!!!!

Ragel: *sighs* well, see you in the next one *mumbles* whenever I decide to write it.