Chapter 4.5 I promise

Maknae Knights

   This is just a filler, and it's Dahmo. I've notice I've been putting attention on Satzu and Michaeng and not Dahmo, so I took this opertunity to do so.

   And this was before the events in Chapter 4 happened. 

----------------------------------------------
Dahyun's POV~
   After we were done our schedule of the day we're all dead tired. I told them that I wanted to walk for a while.

   I grabbed my coat and I was greeted by the Jokbal lover who was standing by the door.

   “Can I come?” She asked. I thought about it for a moment and I nodded.

----------------------------------------------
   It's so silent between the two of us. We were walking in a park, and no one was there. I was surprised when she broke the silence first.

   “Wait here, I'm going to buy some food,” I nodded and I sat on an empty bench. I looked around and in a distance I saw green eyes staring deep into mine. 

   I stood up because it went charging towards me with a great sword. Instead of hitting me, it hit the bench that I was sitting at. 

   I looked at it and it was alien like silver armor, but it's energy was Green meaning it was a green knight. It pulled it's sword out of the ground and it swung it at me.

   Me, being the most flexible one in Twice I bent my back backwards like in the matrix. I looked at her blade and it mostly consist of green based energy that's probably burn my skin I I touch it.

   I jump backwards before saying Yoroi. My armor is actually thinner than the others, but it give me more movement opportunities. I ran towards it with my hands up.

   I dodged her attacks and I punched her. But before my fist landed I said something.

   “Moeru ken,” my fist bursted into flames and it landed on its face, breaking the mask slightly. I saw the knight's name when I punched them.

   The mask has a few cracks now, and a few pieces fell off letting me see one eye. I came charging in and landed a few more hits before getting hit by the huge sword of the other.

   I grunted when I slowly got up. I looked at this person and I noticed the long blond hair. I heard her mutter something.

   “Shinimasu.....” next thing I knew was I was on the ground again. I lost my patients. My anger turned into my energy.

   “Honō no ryū,” I punched the air and a fire dragon came out of my fist and it hit her.

   She was hit and she was flung back. She let out a groan when she landed on the ground.

   The knight was on the ground trying to catch their breath.

   “So who are you really Sir Gaheris,” I took a hold of their helmet and I forced it open. When I opened it my jaws dropped.

   “Mo-Momo??” my voice shook as I realized I was fighting a member of mine. Her hand weakly reached for my face.

   “Dahyun-ah don't tell anyone,” tears streamed down her cheeks, “please, they have my family.”

   My heart sank when I heard her reason behind her action. I pulled her in a embrace.

   “I promise,” I noticed the she was breathing heavily. 

   ‘That fight probably drained all of her energy,’ mine and her armor disappeared soon and I carried her on my back.

   ‘She should really stop eating Jokbal,’ I huffed and puffed as I walk back home to the dorm because of the heavy weight on my back.

[At the Dorm]-------------------------------
   When I got back at the dorm I noticed that no one was here. I laid Momo unnie on my bed and I went out of the room to get a bowl of water and a towel.

   ‘Nayeon unnie and Jungyeon unnie are probably on a date, Tzuyu is probably on her daily walk to Han River while Chae will go to the play ground, Mina is probably going to buy ketchup, Jihyo unnie is somewhere again, and Sana unnie should be walking around right now.’

   I placed the wet towel on Momo's forehead and I went to the kitchen took cook something.

   ‘I hope I won't burn the place down.’

   As I was cooking, thoughts about Momo unnie ran through my head.

   ‘What happens now?’

   ‘Could I still trust her?’

   ‘What if she kills when I have my guard down?’

   These 'what ifs' ran through my head as I cooked. I was so immersed in cooking and thinking that I didn't noticed a pair of arms rap around my waist. 

   “Why are you taking care of me?” Momo used a low and husky voice which is really attractive.

   “Even though we are meant to kill each other-”

   “That's the outside world, we're still idols,” I quickly interrupted as I continued cooking. I honestly don't know what I'm cooking. 

   I took a spoon full of the soup that I was cooking and I faced Momo for a bit.

   “Try it, be careful though, it's hot,” she sipped the soup and I waited for her reaction. I tried to read her expression, but she only had a blank one.

   “It's.... Surprisingly good,” I could tell that she isn't lying. And I had this feeling inside of me when I noticed how close she is.

   I turned myself back to the stove and she continued back hugging me.

   “I know what you are Dahyun,” I dropped the spoon and I stiffen. 

   ‘Sh-she k-k-knows?!’ I was panicking, since I never let anyone know, what I am truly.

   “H-how?” I was shaking, since this is the thing I feared the most.

   “It's how pale you are, I saw your how eyes turn red when you saw blood, you're always freezing cold and you always hid from the sun,” how could she notice all of that but the others didn't.

   I always hid heat packs in my pocket just incase I have to do skin ship with one of the members. I always had a potion that I drank that will let me last in the sun for 24 hours. I always drink my own blood to satisfy myself, but that only works for a few hours. But how? How did she see all of those little things?

   “You're a vampire,” she said it in a calm voice. I was sill shaking, I tired hiding that secret because I don't want to be feared. I don't want to lose my friends.

   “Pl-please don't tell anyone,” I begged, I don't want to be hunted down, that's why every time someone finds out, I run away.

   “Then will you trust me?” She asked. I hesitated.

   “How can I trust you? You could-”

   “They forced me into this,” she had a firm voice. I turned the stove off because I was finished cooking.

   “Same with Mina and Sana, they were also forced into this.”

   “Why?” She turned me around making me face her. 

   “Like I said earlier, they have our families,” her grip on my arms tighten. She was serious.

   “Who does?” I could see that she hesitated. Would she tell me?

   “King Gaze.”

   “Is King Gaze anyone in our group?” I asked, I was nervous because if she says yes then that means I've been living with the bad guy all along.

   “No, it's not anyone in our group, but they're in another group,” I was about to ask which group, but I could be risking her right now. So I nodded.

   She placed her head on my shoulder and I just hugged her.

   “Promise me that you won't tell anyone that the J trinity are the bad guys.”

   “Then promise not to tell anyone that I'm a vampire, because you do I sick all of your blood our of your body,” I heard her chuckle because of me joke. She lifted her head to face mine.

   “I promise,” she held my cheeks with her hands and she caressed my cheek. 

   “I promised as well.”

[To Be Continued]
----------------------------------------------
   Will they keep the promise they made or will they break it? No one knows (not even me, I'm just creating things as I go along, I did plan half of this). Like last time I will try to cram one more Chapter. But if I failed to do so then I'm really sorry.

   Thank you guys for supporting this series of mine, I never expected this many people reading this I such a short period of time. So thank you *bows* and comment. Because I love reading your comments, it make me happier.

Okay see you guys next time ^^