The Legends: Series

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: The Legends: Series (you will be directed to The Legends: Messenger)

Genre: fantasy, action, romance, slice-of-life

Author: Marvels_ and PandaDiaries (previously Nani_7769)

Main: EXO, OC

Status: All eight (8) series are complete

Description: The Twelve Legends had once brought peace over Siara. They had fought against the Arcanes, and in the last fight, they had sacrificed themselves and had sealed the Arcanes away. Many hundred of years have passed since that day and now Siara, again, is in great danger...

---

I know it's been decades since I updated this list. And boy was I nostalgic seeing and checking all that I've put here.

But what really shocked me down to my soul is how this particular story DID NOT appear in the list. I re-checked over and over. Never have I expected that OF ALL stories that I had to forget, it had to be this.

I literally screamed bloody murder at myself for forgetting to recommend this absolute masterpiece. It was unforgiveable. I know I'm decades late but this NEEDS to appear on my list

 

I remember the first time I read The Legends. It was one hell of a ride, I tell you. If fanfictions can only be published as a book, I would definitely buy all and re-read it all over again.

The author took eight series, subdivided into two parts, for the whole story to be finished. But it took me a couple of weeks back then to declare that this is the best fantasy EXO x OC series ever written.

Even as a grown adult, I can still say that no one has ever topped this masterpiece.

Although the plot is quite a blur to me now, the emotions I felt are still vivid.

I can still remember how the author brilliantly aligned the appearance of EXO members per series. Like, Chanyeol's story being shown last on the first part, and Baekhyun's being the last on the second part (Yes, I am spoiling this ahead because I kinda doubt some of the readers noticed this)

And so, here I am, slightly pissed at myself at the same time highly confident that you will love this series should you try to enter its world.

And if you decide to forgive me and proceed to read it, it will be an honor to present you the GOAT of EXO fanfic fantasy genre.

Happy reading!