The Faults in Byun Baekhyun

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: The Faults in Byun Baekhyun

Genre: romcom, angst, slice-of-life

Author: blehmeh

Main: ChanBaek

Status: complete

Description: Baekhyun and Chanyeol hates each other's guts

It's the start of new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes that he can get closer with a certain guy he's had a crush on since forever.

But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun.

However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned.

 

What happens when Chanyeol finds a certain Byun Baekhyun stumbling on his door, and drunk and smelling of ?

Why, nothing, of course.

---

the most beautiful slice-of-life story i have ever read in my entire life, the story that didn't fail to move me with that two word which happened to be the words that i've forced myself to not train my whole being with it, the story that made me realize things, the story that made me cry with all the painful i-can-relate-so-bad scenes that was written on a certain chapter, the story that despite of the long- first chapters, it can make you learn something from it and even make itself engraved in your mind. to say that reading this story is a good choice is an understatement, i am proud and very well happy to find this story. because not only you'll be able to read a golden story, you'll learn something from it. i can assure you that this story is worth reading. so deserving to be read that getting featured is not enough. i want other people to know this story, to know the lesson, to wake up and do the same thing chanyeol said to baekhyun on that particular chapter. i want them to feel what i felt when reading this.

i was so moved and attached to the story that i just can't find myself not thinking about it whenever im feeling down. so moved to the point that i wished to be just like baekhyun. 

highly recommended, regardless of the genre, please read it. regardless of the long- chapters, this is worth reading. somehow, i kinda don't care if i'm being biased to the rest of the stories i believed wonderful and amazing, but if i were to be asked what story would i recommend, i would proudly say that The Faults in Byun Baekhyun is the story.

blehmeh did a great job writing this. why? because those two words never left my mind. what are those two words? you'll know once you read it.

 

SEQUEL:

The Flaws in Park Chanyeol

Status: complete

Genre: action, romance, angst