PARKANJAE'S

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

i decided to give parkanjae - one of my most fave authors - to give 51st as her personal space since im a trash for her stories and almost all of her stories - including the one shots - are read by me. :) also, i realized after editing the supposed recommended story as the fourth story of hers to be recommended here, i decided to make it like this bcs why the hell not. ayt? by the way, mind you guys, i read almost all of her stories - i won't include those that i haven't. enjoy!

p.s gonna update this if ever there are changes whatsoever


 

 

Title: Bloodlines

Genre: romance, supernatural, dark, vampire

Main: ChanBaek, KaiSoo, HunHan

Status: complete

Description: 

"I won't let you leave..."

"Save me"

"You'll only look at Me"

"Bind me"

"Because You're Mine."

"Change me"

SEQUEL: Legacy

Status: complete

 

---

 

Title: Tales of the Two Moons

Genre: romance, adventure, wolf!au

Main: ChanBaek, KaiSoo, HunHan

Status: complete

Description: You showed me the true meaning of love the moment you picked me up and tended my wounds. You, who doesn't even know the real me, you had the most beautiful eyes and smile, you who had the purest heart - I vowed to the two moons to be everything you need, and I would stay by your side forever.

~

You accepted me for who I am, even when I treated you so bad. You were there when I forgot myself. You remind me the purpose of why I live. You finally had enough, you whose heart is broken into pieces, you who I couldn't look anymore - I'll find you my beloved, I vowed to the moons to change for you.

~

You changed the once beast I was and then you disappeared. You were always in my dream at night. You who had the brightest eyes, you whom I remembered to be the sole purpose on why I should not hurt anybody, you who I wanted to see, you who I wanted to hold - I vowed to the moons to love you as long as I live, I would wait until we see each other again.

 

---

 

 

Title: The Archer

Genre: fantasy, adventure, romance, wolf!au

Main: HunHan

Status: complete

Description: On the night the queen gave birth at the constellation of the twins - the kingdom will fall.

For a blood will kill its own blood, flesh will kill its own flesh.

Once blood splattered on the wolf's hands, the inevitable war will arise.

And only will cease by the last man who holds the bow.

SEQUEL: The Heartfire

Status: complete

 

---

 

Title: Beagle Beat

Genre: romance, fluff, drama

Main: ChanBaek

Status: complete

Description: When Chanyeol first heard the chant of Beagle Beat in the park, he didn't know he'd fall for someone who doesn't have a name and face.

 

---

 

Title: Mine

Genre: obsession, psychological

Main: KaiSoo

Status: complete

Description: If he won't do anything wrong, he'll be fine.

If he won't provoke him, he won't get punished.

If he would just obey, he won't get hurt.

SEQUEL: Confined

Status: complete

 

---

 

Title: Wake Me Up

Genre: angst, self-harm

Main: ChanBaek

Status: complete

Description: It's been six years and yet Baekhyun still blames himself...

SEQUEL: Fragments

Status: complete

FINAL: You Who Completes Me

Status: complete

 

---

 

Title: Double The Trouble

Genre: romance, drama, twins!au, school-life

Main: KaiSoo

Status: complete

Description: Kim Jongin and Kim Jongmyun also known as Kim Kai - kings of pranks and naughtiness - they thought Do Kyungsoo as the perfect toy in school.

Do Kyungsoo had enough after a week and called for help - literally.

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo called.

"What, I'm driving tell me what you want baby bro."

"Come back to Seoul!"

And so Do Jungsoo also known as D.O flew from Los Angeles to Korea.

 

---

 

Title: I'm Not Your Cinderella

Genre: romance, slice-of-life, drama

Main: ChanBaek

Status: complete

Description: A simple gift of physical presence to Baekhyun's most precious friend, Luhan, was what he intended to give when the elder requested him to go with him in his favourite author's fan meeting in Seoul, in return of all the good things he and his family had done for him. That's right, that's how everything was supposed to be.

But Byun Baekhyun found himself in mercy of the not so humble, slash jerk and cocky Park Chanyeol the moment he spilled a glass of red wine on his brand new white Armani suit.

"You know the rules, princess, if you can't pay for it with money, you have to pay with your body."

"I'm sorry but my body isn't worth of your suit."

 

---

 

Title: The Count's Heir

Genre: dark, romance, supernatural, vampire!au, hunter!au

Main: LuBaek

Status: ongoing

Description: Baekhyun is supposed to be dead. He died in the Blood War four years ago. But then Baekbeom, his elder brother found him in the dark forest when he was hunting for rogue vampires that disturbed their town.

He found him carrying a child no older than seven, legs dangling on his small shoulders and small hands grabbing his hair for support.

"B-Baekhyun... i-is that you?"

His brother didn't reply, but a small soft voice whispered and echoed in a cold night air.

"He's dangerous. He wants to kill me. Baekkie will you kill him for me?"

Baekbeom stared in fright when his younger brother pointed his gun at him. With a flat toned cold voice, he said.

"Consider it done."

He pulled the trigger.

 


 

(aug. 25, 16)

I AM CRYING

I DIDNT KNOW SHE DELETED SOME OF HER STORIES

FAK

WHY PARKANJAE.. THEY'RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

IM SO EMO RN I CNT EVEN--

updated: jan. 7, 2017