Growl

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Growl

Genre: action, romance

Author: Skyler_Blue

Main: OC (You) + Kai

Status: complete

Description: Disguising yourself as a boy shouldn't be so hard.

But add a life-threatening tournament, a team of hot-tempered delinquents and an older brother with a huge secret? School just got a lot more difficult.

You're willing to do anything in order for your older brother to stay alive. Anything.

Even if that means disguising as a guy and entering a famous boys-only tournament for the prize money. Sounds simple, right?

Not when the most powerful man in the world wants your head.

Not when your classmates are delinquents

And not when some of these delinquents want to slit each other's throats

Will they trust you? Or will everything fall apart when they know your secret?

There's only one way to find out...Let them hear how loud you can growl.

---

/cues the drums/ i present to you all... my ultimate.. super.. ultra mega.. most most most favorite action oc fanfic of all times.. GROWL.

once upon a time, a not-so-innocent-and-timid fangirl came to stop by when she found this seriously eye-catching title story. since it's the only title she had ever seen, the fangirl clicked it without realizing that she had made herself a trap in between the chapters of this story. now, despite the fact being complete, she still really hasn't gotten over the that went down throughout the story. and idk-when-the-hell-that-happened-but-i-know-it-happened years ago, she declared Skyler_Blue to be one of her most valuable authors of her trashy fangirl existence. who is she?

....MEH.

READ. IT. PEOPLE. READ. IT. READ READ READ READ FOOKING FRACKING FREAKING READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!