Love Me Right

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Love Me Right

Genre: mpreg, angst

Author: WooGyu_KyuSung_YooSu and Mimo_Papel

Main: OT12 royal otps, OT12 children

Status: ongoing

Description: In which Kris is an Otaku with a for adorable panda look-alikes, Chanyeol is an insensitive turd whom still has a lot of growing up to do, and Chen is in love but not willing to fight for said love.

In where Kai is a fool for Soo in all his stupidity, Sehun is resentful and needs to learn that he doesn't have to live day by day with a stick up his , and Lay is perfection and the least dramatic of the six.

Oh, did I mention they have no idea they were Daddies? Yeah, it's about to sock them in the face.

What are newfound Dads to do, when they're faced with a mini army of adorable temperemental children? Throw in six overprotective single-parental figures and we've got an equation that'll ensue definite chaos.

I advise you to sit back and relax, it's a long ride from here.

---

WAY TOO INTESE ANGST COMING AHEAD OF YOUR WAY PIPS, BUT WORTH IT. also, it's rated m. but i think a little bit of trigger warning would be fine since... really, way too intense angst it might kill yall.

anyway, i specially love this story because not only it is OT12, the author makes sure to put equal attention to all characters of the story. imagine how hard that can be, OT12 plus OT12's kids, thats too many bro; so hands down to this wonderful author!

did i mention that this is a seriously intense angst story? yes? okay.

im loving baekhyun's character here by the way, he's so strong i can't even--