Moonbows

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Moonbows

Genre: angst, romance

Author: xAskedSoInnocentlyx

Main: HunHan

Status: complete, one-shot

Description: When Luhan said that he wanted everything to fade away, he hadn't meant it. "What happens when it all goes dark?"

---

this story is something that i can't forget, just like how some of the stories engraved itself in my mind.

i remember crying and even having a physical pain on the chest when i read this, most especially when i saw what's on the note of the author. i was so startled that i just started crying. this is so sad, it's so sad - the fact that this happens in real life, it's so ing sad that i cried.

despite the tragedy, i'm still amazed how the author managed to make it seem like a happy ending, when in reality, it would just crush you even more because yes, they had a happy ending, but the outcome of the characters' own individual story isn't; and that's... .

Moonbows is a special story for me. not only it made me realize things, i also learned something that you may have it today and it may seem like a normalcy for you, but once it dies out - once it is taken away from you, you'll realize how important that thing is to you. you'll realize how dependent you are to that certain thing that you just can't shrug it off and move on. even the simplest things in our life holds an important factor, and that we should take care of it and appreciate its gift.

bro, seriously, this story could get you sentimental. but it's worth it though.