We're Going to be Daddies?!

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: We're Going to be Daddies?!

Genre: romance, drama, mpreg

Author: yururin

Main: ChanBaek

Status: complete

Description: In which male pregnancy is as normal as breathing, Baekhyun's an eternally PMSing diva, and Chanyeol's a playboy who wants nothing to do with a certain boy who breathes eyeliner, but fate has other plans and plays a joke on them.

Featuring Jongin who lives with the sole purpose of making fun of Baekhyun, Kyungsoo as the latter's mother figure, Luhan as the prissy princess who nags too much and has a thing for bubble tea, Kris as the clueless campus crush/Chanyeol's best friend, Sehun as the bubble tea maker who is always misunderstood, and Tao as the innocent bystander who happens to witness all the that ensues whether he likes it or not.

---

hey~~~ so apparently it's midnight here but idc since im in complete good mood because after 726348193 years i finally had a taste of spaghetti once again (it's one of my faves hoho). anyways, as for this story..

you guys really need to check this out most especially when you have a thing for preggy baek~ and not only this features a preggy baek, it features every drama you might love :'''''''''') and although it's been years since i found this (thanks bestie for recommending me this, although we're ex-besties now but whatever lolol) i can still remember a certain part where i was so on the verge of stomping my gadget to pieces because of chanyeol. anyhow, iM SURE YOU'LL LOVE THIS. CHECK IT OUT~