Unrelenting Sin

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Unrelenting Sin

Genre: dark, violence, , obsession

Author: parkanjae

Main: LuBaek

Status: complete, trigger warning

Description: Xi Luhan came back from China after he was sent there a year ago. What he didn't expect was to meet his half-brother in the mansion.

He was never a guy to get attracted to someone that instantly, but everything about his brother draws him in, he just doesn't want to admit.

At first he found him irritating, because his brother was just a son of an affair.

What he didn't know that it was his brother who would cut all the ropes that bounds Luhan's deepest, darkest secret

"Bite your tongue, Baekhyun, I don't want to hear anymore disobedience"

 

Byun Baekhyun almost hated everything in the world when his mother died. When forced to move in his father's place, he didn't fight anymore.

Always cold, distant, he didn't expect himself losing his cool when his half brother was involve. Luhan wanted to piss him off, and he does.

At first he found him annoying, spoiled rich kid bastard.

How he was wrong about him at all -- How Baekhyun wished he could turn around and leave, he realized it too late.

"Just let me go please... please... don't kill me..."

---

first of all, i am highly aware that this isn't a royal ship. i mentioned on the foreword that most stories will be the royal ships - the key word, most. ;)

second of all, this is a parkanjae story, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND MY PAIN.

so in case you guys didn't check, i mentioned a certain fanfic of parkanjae on the 18th story - which is the crimson desires: trilogy.

i also mentioned there how i seriously despise and that i can't even stand reading it (did i? i forgot sorry lol) yet i read this. an ONE.

once a cherub, always a cherub. screw the thing, must read parkanjae's stories~~~

AND BOY IT'S THE GREATEST SIN I'VE EVER DONE. I LOVE IT!!!!!

LFKSGJDFL;GKJSDFGLKDSFJGSLDFKJGDFLGJN

BE WITH ME MY FELLOW CO-READERS. FEEL MY PAIN TOO. GO AHEAD AND READ THE MASTERPIECE!!

ps; i included trigger warning on the status so you guys could be ready in case lol. must take the warning seriously.