Not Otherwise Specified

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Not Otherwise Specified

Genre: angst, psychological, slice of life, tragedy

Author: MintyPetals

Main: Luhan, EXO

Status: complete, trigger warning

Description: Kyungsoo hides his layering eating disorders.

Minseok is clawing for relief.

When Junmyeon subtly hints that Luhan is gaining weight, everything slowly begins to spiral out of control.

---

please take the trigger warning seriously.

as a reader who had read this story, that trigger warning should be taken seriously. because as someone who reads angst, i decided against that which resulted to an intense backfire with my own emotions.

the storyline revolves around eating disorders. although you might not have one, still, it's really better to actually think about it whether you'd read this or not. it's all up to you guys, anyway. the only reason i'm kinda hesitating to recommend this is because i know that some of us have mental issues and i really wouldn't want someone to get triggered. i, for instance, is suffering from a mental illness (nope i dont have eating disorder), yet it still triggered me. but really, trust me when i say that this story is a beauty. you can even learn from it - you know, realize some things. it made me realize something.

im gonna share this song that intensified all my raging emotions for this story. although the meaning of the song is about something else, the melody of it can still match this one.

to the reader who is going to push through, remember, you're okay. it might get pretty disturbing and haunting, but you're okay. it's just a fiction.