Lackadaisical Blue

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Lackadaisical Blue

Genre: kingsman!au, romance, mystery, angst, action

Author: fliuor

Main: Sehun

Status: complete

Description: The Kingsman secret agency's Chinese and Korean offices are forced to collaborate once again, as they set off to investigate the doings of a mysterious underground organization called the Belaya Koshka. Agents meet after months of separation, old affections are revived, and amidst the lies and ghost chasing of espionage, the Kingsmen soon come to realise that the threat is much bigger than what they have initially imagined, and, not to mention, very different. A wild chase starts, cradled by the wistful song of the distant sea...

---

i've seen this story way before. probably 2014? idk, but it is only the past month that i decided to read this and boy, it was the best decision ever.

actually, the only thing that prevented me from reading this was because of the kingsman!au. i don't know what's with kingsman, probably because i didn't know any about it and i was kinda worried for not knowing any knowledge about that movie (it's a movie right?). but still, i screwed everything and decided to just read it and deal with regret (if ever, which i did not thankfully) later. guys, this is one of the best action stories i've ever read seriously.

i honestly don't know if every genius thing author-nim wrote on this story was all her idea. because if it is, then damn, she ing slayed me. seriously. most especially that part where they solved a very cryptic answer through piano and i'm just... wow. it got to the point where i was even trying to solve it myself. but since i'm not really an fbi and i'm really not in the mood the wrack my brain out of wits while reading that part, i just continued reading it until i felt myself cursing because i just can't believe how awesome the story can be.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YALL. READ IT~~~

btw, fliuor is a great author, she's one of my lovelies :")

 

 

 

 

PREQUEL: (you may or may not read it since the plot is not connected with this story. but i'm still suggesting you to read it since it's awesome that way to binge read all the kingsman!au of fliuor ;) )

Thousand Fahrenheit Hot Metal Lights

Status: complete

Genre: kingsman!au, romance, action, mystery

SEQUEL:

White Night of Silence

Status: on-going

Genre: kingsman!au, romance, action, mystery

SPIN-OFF (PREQUEL)(you may or may not read it as well since this is only a side story of kaisoo but then again it'll be cool if you still read it ;) )

The Man with the Brogues

Status: complete

Genre: fluff (not included on the genre story but i still see it as fluff so fight me on this)