Jag-eun: Trilogy

EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Title: Jag-eun (First Part)

Genre: angst, psychological, mystery

Author: baekyuu

Main: ChanBaek

Status: I - complete, II - complete, III - complete

Description: Meet Baekhyun, the patient Chanyeol was going to look after. Mute, neuroatypical, and psychotic. Until Chanyeol grows to love him.

---

if i am the author, i would gladly include horror as one of the genre of this story.

seriously.

this gave me so much chills and goosebumps. i mean, there are parts that are adorable and all, but fook-- im shook with this story.

most especially the part where chanyeol dreamt of baekhyun the first time, mygod, that's scary af seriously ;;;;;

this story has three parts. but i guess i was THAT scarred and freaked out to decide not to continue the story anymore. but don't mind me, i'd suggest yall to read all those three parts because im sure it'll be great. me? nah, im contented with what i saw and imagined in the first part. :)))) i love psychological stories, but this had the ability to haunt me.

i read a bunch of fluff fanfics after reading jag-eun. legit. i was THAT haunted. :))))

or maybe i was really just a scaredy cat and im not really into reading creepy stuffs like this. i mean, i love horror/creepy/gore/anything that's not all cutesy and stuff movies. but with horror/creepy/gore/anything that's not all cutesy and stuff novels/fanfictions? i'd rather throw myself on a cliff :-------)

that's because my brain tends to be more imaginative when reading, like a tv inside your head. i know yall get me with this. so i hope you understand me why im like this with this story.

oR MAYBE BCS THE AUTHOR IS A FUCING ARTIST HE DECIDED TO PUT ON SOME OF THE CHAPTERS. :))))) IT. WAS. ING. SCARY.

if the author intentionally did that, then he deserves the picasso title for making the story even more creative and ing creepy.

...don't worry kris, i still lvoe ur crocodile :")

ADN WHAT MADE THSI STORY EVENMORE MEMORABLE IS THAT THE AUTHOR IS A INGY OUNGLING. AND THE AUTHOR'S A HE. A HE PEOPLE. AND A KID. HE'S 14. ING FOUR AND TEEN. UFKCING YOUNGER THAN ME. AND HE WAS ABLE TO CREATE CREEPY LIKE THIS. AND HE'S AWESOME AF. AND I'M SUCH A COUCHPOTATO I CANT EVEN WITH MY LIFE IM CRI :"((((

but despite the creepy vibes of this story, it was really a great one. the kid's great. he has a freaking potential yaknow? check out his other stories. idk what his dream would be but if he chooses to be an author then i would surely be one of his crazy fans because who wouldn't?? i mean, c'mon, chECK OUT THIS STORY. SEE IT FOR YOURSELF YALL.