Chapter 15

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah! Is this your car?”

Yoongi looked at the small car in front of them, a slightly off-grey colour and something hanging from the mirror. He scoffed, but Taehyung’s face was lit up like a Christmas tree, and he realised that the younger probably didn’t know much about cars or their values. In actuality, neither did he, but he knew a good car when he saw one; and this was definitely not one of them.

“No. This is our car,” he gestured to the sleek black 4x4 that was parked just slightly down the road. He turned to see Taehyung’s mouth gaping widely, before his eyes lit up and he squealed excitedly.

“No way! That can’t be your car!”

“Why not?”

“It’s too big, there’s only two of you!”

Yoongi laughed. “It doesn’t matter how many people there are, unless of course there’s more than 5 then we’d need the limo.”

Taehyung gaped at him this time, “you have a limo?”

Yoongi held his serious face for a few moments before he laughed again, “of course we don’t! That would be a complete waste of money. Besides, what’s the point in a limo? They’re stupidly long, you’d need the whole road to be able to turn a corner,” he was muttering about how idiotic the design of a limo is as he walked towards the car, before he realised that Taehyung wasn’t beside him anymore.

He looked behind him to see that he had drawn a small bunny into the off-grey car – which was actually silver, but the dust that Taehyung had just drawn into (despite the rain) had caused it to look that way  – with a little speech bubble that said “Hello~” the tilde seemingly pulling out the sound of the greeting. How a small squiggly line managed to do that Yoongi would never know, but it worked well with Taehyung’s character. He chuckled as he realised that, despite the innocence in Taehyung’s drawing, the little line could also cause a lot of anger in someone if they were to think that it was meant to mock them.

“Yah! Don’t draw on people’s cars!”

“Why not? Won’t they be happy with the cute bunny?”

“Definitely not, but I’m not aiming to stick around and see their reaction, so let’s go already!”

Taehyung looked at Yoongi, at the bunny and back to Yoongi. Sighing he started to run towards his hyung’s side, but stopped abruptly to wave at the drawing. “Bye bunny!” With that, he ran past Yoongi, narrowly avoiding his feet with his beloved suitcase, and came to a halt beside the 4x4.

He really likes to run, huh? It’s a good thing his breaks work so well, that has to be the 10th time today he’s stopped so quickly.

Yoongi smirked as he thought about the younger boy, who clearly had a love for speed and sudden stops. He began walking towards them, his head lowered slightly as he smiled to the floor; he didn’t want many more emotions being visible today, he’d let his guard down too much.

Taehyung was staring up at the car, his eyes going wider as he took in the beauty of the vehicle. He giggled as he pulled faces at the door, his face reflecting back slightly distorted, which made the young boy giggle even harder. He then frowned a little, which Yoongi caught sight of.

“Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter