Chapter 12

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom, and nearly fell over Yoongi who had decided to sit on the floor, leaning back against the wall whilst waiting for the younger to finish. He managed to catch himself by grabbing the door frame before he fell head-first to the floor, but not before he accidentally kicked Yoongi in the side.

“Yah!”

“Sorry hyung, I didn’t see you there!” He straightened himself up, then squatted down beside Yoongi, touching his arm gently to check for injury. “Are you hurt?”

“No, just tired…and ill.”

“Ahh, I’m sorry, that was my fault,” Taehyung’s face fell sadly, pouting slightly as he started to stand up again.

“It’s okay, it could have been worse. I just hope I can get my jumper back to its original state,” Yoongi tried to reassure the boy who was towering above him (for once), but he knew it wouldn’t even come close to its previous look, it was completely destroyed.

Why am I not mad? Why aren’t I shouting at him?

“I hope it does, if not you can always keep that one!” Taehyung smiled again, the pout disappearing from his expression. He held his hand out to Yoongi, offering to help him up, which the older took gently but stood mostly by himself.

He was about to thank Taehyung, when he heard his mother’s voice at the bottom of the stairs.

“Yoongi dear, are you okay? We need to leave soon,”

“Yes I’m fine, I’ll be down there soon!” he shouted back as he felt his heart drop a little. He didn’t know why he felt sad; he’d pretty much spent his time here by himself, other than the last hour with Taehyung which had ended with him getting ill. He should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter