Introduction

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi.

By sight you would never tell that he had an affectionate side; hell, even he doesn’t realise it. His short and slim frame may be the reason for his small-dog-syndrome way of dealing with the world, that and the fact that he’s one of the loneliest children in the entirety of South Korea. He has people around him, all day every day - in fact, they wait on him hand and foot – but they’re all just people.

There’s no one his age, no one who genuinely believes him when he tells them about the dragon at the bottom of the garden; they all just pretend to look at the “dragon” and wave at it before turning to him, their eyes turn into crescents as they ruffle his hair and tell him how cute he is.

He knows there isn’t a dragon, but he’d love for someone to actually believe him; for their eyes to light up as they ask him questions about the creature that only Yoongi can see.

However, he doesn’t know anything other than the patronising, sarcastic, overdramatic responses to his words, the reactions from the adults around him. His blunt way of dealing with situations is the only way he knows how to respond; afterall, there’s only so many fake laughs or overdone gasps that one person can take.

So when he’s confronted with another child, how else would he act?

 

Kim Taehyung.

Usually, when asked to find two people who are complete polar opposites, it’s incredibly difficult; they end up liking the same TV show, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter