Chapter 7: Hyung's Back! And Sehun's in Love?

Wolf [On HOLD]

tumblr_o1nmefyXg71riav2to1_500.jpg

Kyungsoo awoke from his sleep, he looked to his side, and was met with his sleeping puppy. He smiled softly, and tried to get out of the hammock but wasn't able to do so due to Jongin holding his waist. Try as he might, Kyungsoo couldn't get out of Jongin's hold. Sighing in defeat he relaxed his body, and brushed Jongin's bangs out of his eyes, to see his sleeping face. “Jongin-ah, wake up. It's almost time for me to leave.” The hybrid grumbled in his sleep, burying his face in the crook of Kyungsoo's neck. “I don't wanna. Stay here for the night.”

 

“You know I can't, my parents will get worried.” Jongin opened his eyes. “ Fine...” He whimpered, ears flattening, tail falling off the hammock, showing how sad he was that Kyungsoo had to leave. The petite boy pecked him on the nose, rubbing behind his boyfriend’s ears hoping to cheer him up, but to no avail. “Will you feel better if I kiss you?” Jongin nodded. “Ok.” Kyungsoo chuckled, and gave Jongin a small kiss on the cheek. The boy pouted even more. “That's not a real kiss. I want a real kiss.” Kyungsoo blushed at Jongin's words, he did want to kiss him, but usually Jongin was the one to start them. After a self pep talk, Kyungsoo leaned in towards Jongin, eyes closed, and arms wrapped around the taller boy’s neck.

 

Their faces slowly got closer bit by bit until, “Hyung! I have something-” the three froze in place, eyes wide with a blush spreading across their faces. Sehun stared at the scene in front of him, blinking. “I-I'll come b-back later…” And with that he was gone. “Sh-should we g-get going as we-” Kyungsoo was cut off by a set of soft lips on his own. The kiss was innocent, but it gave Kyungsoo all sorts of feelings. He felt like Jongin needed something and he didn't know what. He leaned deeper into the kiss, tangling his fingers into Jongin's hair, hoping to receive a reaction from the younger. When he got none, Kyungsoo began to get frustrated, he didn't know what to do to make Jongin submit. Then he thought of an idea. He broke the kiss to shift their positions, so that he was on top. He smirked down at Jongin, then attacked his swollen pink lips. Kyungsoo tugged at Jongin's bottom lip with his teeth, relishing in the moan that evoked from Jongin. Kyungsoo slipped his tongue in Jongin's mouth, Jongin moaned and grinded up towards Kyungsoo losing his fingers in his hair. Their tongues swirled, fighting for dominance, Jongin winning the battle. Kyungsoo pulled away, flustered and out of breath.

 

“Happy?” Jongin smirked. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and collapsed onto Jongin’s chest. The taller wrapped his arms around the boy, smiling. He sighed, “I...I guess you should go now…if you want.”  Kyungsoo slowly nodded, intertwining their fingers. Jongin sat up, the boy still clinging to him. “Do you want me to walk you?” he stood. Kyungsoo shook his head, “You should go find out what Sehun wanted.” He smiled, then hugged the boy and gave him one last peck on the lips, before picking up his bag and leaving, waving to Jongin.

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

Sehun had been pacing around in his tent, still overwhelmed about what he saw. He was so embarrassed, he wanted to apologize to his Hyung about everything. Sehun had very important news, and this news needed to be shared only with his best friend. As if on cue, Jongin entered the tent, avoiding eye contact with Sehun. “Hyung…” Sehun said in a small voice, Jongin hummed in response. They stood in silence for a moment, until Sehun broke it. “Hyung… I'm sorry, for intruding on your… privacy. I just… I have something important to tell you.” Jongin looked up, and locked eyes with Sehun, “Is it about Kris-Hyung?” Sehun shook his head, smiling. “I…” he gestured for Jongin to come closer, and whisper in his ear, “I think I've fallen in love.” Jongin's eyes widened, “In love? With who?” Jongin was at a loss, Sehun wasn't the type to ‘fall in love’. He would rather be too busy hunting, or losing himself in a book than to be in love. Giggling, Sehun dragged Jongin to the couch with him. “Promise you won't tell?”

 

“Sehun, I’m your best friend, of course I wouldn’t tell anyone! Now, who is it?”

 

Sehun averted his gaze, blushing, “...Suho.”

 

“Suho?” Jongin’s eyes widened to full circles, “Why Suho? What happened?” Jongin was happy for his friend, but also very confused. He trusted Suho to take care of Sehun, but what made Sehun like him in the first place? That's when he remembered when he went to apologize to Suho, Sehun was there. “Well~ I went to visit him the other day, and guess what he did.” Jongin became even more curious, an eager smile finding its way on his face. “What? What did he do?” Sehun waved him closer. “He kissed me.” Sehun covered his mouth, giggling and blushing like an idiot. Jongin laughed and patted Sehun on the back. “I’m so happy for you! Now tell me, how did it happen?”

 

“Well~ we were sharing a cupcake he made. It was the prettiest pink cupcake I've ever seen. While I was eating it, he said I had frosting on my lips, he wiped it off and it. You should've seen how hard we both blushed; he’s so cute when he gets embarrassed. After I finished the cupcake, I had a bunch of frosting on my face. He said ‘You're such a baby, do I always have to clean up after you?’ Then he kissed me. My first kiss was taken away by such a handsome human. And guess what!” Jongin nodded for him to continue. “He said he really liked me, and asked me out on a date!” The two squealed and jumped around in excitement. “When is the date?” Jongin eagerly asked the younger. “Tonight. Oh my God I need to get ready!! Help me get ready!!” The two ran around throwing pieces of clothing trying to get Sehun ready for his late night date.

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

Sehun walked out of his tent, wearing ripped leather pants with black boots, a plain white shirt with small tears with a dark blue leather jacket. His tail wagged and gave a little twirl in front of Jongin. “How do I look?” Jongin placed his hands on Sehun's shoulders, “You look great. “Now go to Suho, he might be waiting!” Jongin nodded towards the moon which was now in the middle of the sky. “Thank you so much Hyung!” Sehun gave a quick hug to Jongin, morphed into his wolf form, and ran towards the direction of Suho's house. As soon as the small home came into view, Sehun morphed back into his hybrid form.

 

“I don't think I'll ever get over seeing you morph.” Sehun turned to the direction of the voice. Suho came out from his hiding behind the trees to hug his hybrid boyfriend. They both smiled at each other. “So how was your day? Did anything, interesting happen?” Sehun blushed remembering the sight he saw with his two Hyungs. Oh… nothing. Nothing happened. Nothing at all.” Sehun could tell Suho wasn't buying it. He stared at a tree to hide his embarrassment from the older boy. “I saw… my two Hyungs, Jongin and Kyungsoo… kissing.” Suho gasped, then laughed. “Those two…” Suho smiled. “I can’t believe Kyungsoo’s grown up so fast…” “You’re such a mom,” Sehun teased. “Yah!!” Suho playfully punched the taller in the chest.

 

The two giggled for a while, Suho leaning against Sehun’s chest. When they finally calmed down, Suho looked into Sehun’s eyes, blushing slightly. “Should we go inside?” He gestured towards the small house, Sehun nodded. “Let’s begin our date! What do we do first?” “First, I want you to try some new desserts I made.” Suho smiled, pulling Sehun into the house with him.

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

tumblr_inline_n808mt7iOM1qdbx9f.gif

Kyungsoo took his time walking home, looking at the scenery all around him- even though he’s seen it multiple times, it still takes his breath away. He heard the birds chirping and watched the butterflies flutter around him. He followed the stone path back down the hill to his house, once again. When he entered the front door, he called out to his parents, “Eomma, I’m home!!” He walked into the living room, setting his bag down. Suddenly, he felt two strong arms wrap around his shoulders, “Hyung?” He turned to be greeted by his baby-faced Hyung, who had  just returned from a trip. “How have you been, Kyungsoo?” Kyungsoo hugged the boy, “Very good, actually. How was your trip?” “Fun. I got lots of stuff and ate good food.”

 

“Xiumin! Is Kyungsoo back?” Kyungsoo’s mother called from the kitchen. “I’m back, eomma~” Kyungsoo replied.

 

Kyungsoo made two cups of tea and set them down on the coffee table between them. “Hyung, what are you doing here, I thought you wouldn't be back for another week. Have you visited Suho yet?” Kyungsoo had a curious look on his face, eyes wide. The boy could only chuckle at the expression his dongsaeng made. “Well I came to say hi and see how everyone is doing. How I came back early is a secret.” He waved a finger at Kyungsoo, “And no, I haven't seen Suho yet. Is he staying out of trouble?” “Yeah. Xiumin! I have something very important to tell you, but that will come later.” The boy stood up and dragged the older towards the door. “Right now you need to visit Suho and tell him you're alive.” Once he finished his sentence, he shut the door in Xiumin's face. “Aigoo! That brat!” He ruffled his hair in frustration, “I came here to see how you're doing, and this is how you repay a nice guy like me? Aish..” Xiumin pouted, walking away from Kyungsoo’s cottage, towards the forest to Suho’s house.

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 

“I'm glad your trip was a safe one. Where did you say you went for business?”

“Columbia. I wanted to study more on coffee to make my café a success. Anyway, what's up with Kyungsoo? He was acting a little strange when I came home.” Suho could only laugh. “He didn't tell you yet?” Xiumin raised an eyebrow, “Tell me what?” “Oh so he didn't. You just have to wait and see.” Xiumin whined trying to find ways to get Suho to spill Kyungsoo's secret.

 

“Humph! You're no fun. I guess I'll ask him myself.” Xiumin left the small home and went on the path back to Kyungsoo's cottage. “Everyone is always hiding things from me…” pouted Xiumin, “Why does no one ever tell me anything? I don’t keep secrets…” As he finished his sentence, a blue butterfly flew past him, mesmerized by its beauty, he followed the beautiful insect. When he arrived to a field of flowers, he gasped at the sight before him. As he bent down to pick a flower, a shadow loomed over him.

 

“Hello there kitten~” Xiumin looked up to the source of the voice, coming face-to-face with a black haired boy. He was lean, his clothing nothing but black leather and chains. His hair was styled as if the wind did it for him, and ears? Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows, he had never met this person before. Xiumin slowly stood up, eyes watching the character carefully. He felt a strong presence from him, as if he had authority and power over others. “What’s wrong kitten~ Cat got your tongue?” the man grinned. Xiumin’s cheeks started to burn. “Excuse me ‘Mr. Hotshot’! I'll have you know that I'm a fierce BAOZI, so keep your hands away from my BUNS!” The stranger raised his eyebrows and smirked. “What's your name sweetheart?” Xiumin frowned, blushing, no has ever called him that before. “Excuse you! You should introduce yourself before you start asking for my name.” The man laughed winking, “Chen, the name’s Chen.”

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤


Looking up from the book he was reading, Kyungsoo thought to himself, “Should I have warned him about the wolves?” after thinking for a moment, he shrugged, “Eh, he'll be fine.” And continued reading.

 

A/N: YOOOOOOOO Finally an update!!! :D I hope this chapter was worth the wait, and Chapter 8 is on the way! I say this alot but thank you all so much for reading our story!! Until the next chapter, plz enjoy! ❤-Avonelle_Exo-L