Chapter 1: First Encounter

Wolf [On HOLD]

V: Once upon a time, there was a girl who was going to visit her grandmother's house. 
JK: Hold on this isn't correct!
V: What do you mean it's incorrect?!
JK: I mean Author-Nim wrote specifically that it's a boy visiting his grandfather's house. 
V: Where does it say tha- oh. Ok. Let me restart. 
JK: Ok. Now please follow the script. 
V: Ok whatever. *cough* A girl uh- I mean boy was on his way to visit his grandfather, Suho. Do Kyungsoo frequently went out to visit his grandpa, and every time he left the house, his mother warned him to be careful in the forest, though he always had a safe journey to and from. 

He bid farewell to his parents and followed the path leading to the forest. He wore his favorite red hood, and carried a basket full of goodies for Grandpa Suho. He was happily walking down the path, picking flowers, and watching the birds and butterflies fly past him into the tall, green trees. He had made it quite far into his journey, until he felt a strange presence behind him. He walked a little faster, and he could hear the bushes around him rustling. His heart started beating faster, and he froze when he heard a twig close behind him snap. He slowly turned around, his plump lips trembling. He was face to snout with a snarling wolf, golden eyes staring into dark, doe-like ones. 

"Uh-um g-good b-boy? Pl- please don't h-hurt me... uh- want a-a b-biscuit?" Kyungsoo shakily grabbed a piece of bread from his basket, and slowly extended his hand to the growling wolf. The wolf sniffed at Kyungsoo's hand, then looked into his eyes, as if questioning his actions. Kyungsoo shakily smiled and gestured his hand again towards the creature ,"F-for you." The wolf gave a final glance at Kyungsoo, and scarfed down the biscuit. 

"So you were hungry huh?" Kyungsoo smiled at the wolf, his lips forming a heart. The wolf turned away, his pupils dilating madly. Kyungsoo giggled at the wolf's actions. He then remembered where he was. "I'm sorry Mr. Wolf, but I have to get going. My Grandpa is expecting me." Kyungsoo picked up his basket, and was about to leave, but the wolf tugged on his scarlet red cape. "What's wrong?" Kyungsoo cocked his head in confusion. The wolf tugged once again and walked away. Out of curiosity, Kyungsoo follows. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kyungsoo was exhausted. He had been chasing the darn wolf through the woods for at least an hour. "*pant* C- *wheeze* Could you please slow down?" The wolf stopped in his tracks, snarled at Kyungsoo, and continued walking. "I guess not then." Kyungsoo frowned, and willed his legs to move and follow after the wolf. "Hey! Are we there... Yet...?" Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks, when he then noticed he was at the a cave. He looked towards the wolf who went inside of said cave, and he followed. "So this is where you were taking me." Kyungsoo laughed. He waited outside of the cave for the wolf. After a few minutes, the wolf exited from his cave with a bundle of flowers in his mouth. He dropped it at Kyungsoo's feet and looked away when the boy in front of him started blushing. Kyungsoo bent over and picked up the flowers; a flower crown made of vibrant azalea.

Kyungsoo put the crown on his head and pet the wolf. The wolf turned his gaze back to be greeted by a beautiful blushing boy with a bright smile that accommodated the crown upon his head. "Thank you Mr. Wolf for this lovely present. I'll make sure to take good care of it. Ok?" He gave the wolf another rub on the head and was about to leave, but came back to leave a slice of cake on a napkin as to say thank you for the present, and ran off. As soon as the boy was out of sight, the wolf ate the cake and went into his cave to think over what had happened. 'What will the chief elder think of this? What will the pack think of how their alpha has found his mate, and that their mate is none other than a human? The wolf decided to head towards the Beta and best friend Sehun's place to ask him about the situation.