Chapter 6: Picnic~

Wolf [On HOLD]

a66e13ce4648f9563d0c0870e5d99579.jpg

Warning! You may or may not be angry at a certain part in this fic, so you can get angry at me BTSArmySquad, but Avonelle_Exo-L made it up to you guys, so please enjoy, and thanks for your support!!! 

 

 

 

 

It was a new day, and Kyungsoo was itching to see Jongin again. He needed to learn more about him. The night before, when he arrived home, his parents were so happy to see him. “We thought something happened to you! I was so worried…” His mother hugged him tight. “I’m sorry, eomma..I became too tired, so I just slept at Suho-hyung’s house. Then I helped him with things yesterday, and I lost track of time.”
His mother looked at him happily, “It’s ok. At least you got to spend time with Suho.” Kyungsoo smiled.

He asked his parents if he could visit the forest again, “I wanted to help Suho-hyung bake something today.” His mother gave him a bag of goodies, with more in it this time and smiled, “Be careful, okay?” “I will be.” Kyungsoo smiled knowingly to himself. He happily skipped down the stone path into the forest. He went down the normal path to Suho’s house, keeping an eye out in case Jongin was nearby.

He thought he saw a figure standing in the distance, and got excited. He slowly walked towards the figure. But the closer he got to the figure, the less it looked like Jongin and more like…
“Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo said quietly to himself. What could he be doing out here? Kyungsoo thought to himself. He hid behind a tree when he heard rustling from the other direction.
“Chanyeol-ah!” Baekhyun called to someone in the distance. Kyungsoo saw someone familiar emerge from the trees and envelope Baekhyun in a hug. The other man was tall, way taller than Baekhyun, and his arms wrapped perfectly around the boy’s petite body.

When Kyungsoo saw the big ears on top of his head twitch, and the tail between his legs, swinging, he remembered where he saw the man. He was one of Jongin’s packmates. Kyungsoo gasped when he realized why Baekhyun had been acting so weird. But Kris-hyung doesn’t know, since he acted so weird with Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo snapped out of his thoughts, remembering where he was and how long he must have been staring. I shouldn’t eavesdrop. It’s their secret, Kyungsoo thought. He slowly stepped backwards, sneaking back to the path. As soon as he got back onto the path, he quickened his pace, trying to get to Suho’s house without being noticed by the two. 

By the time he got to Suho’s house, he was out of breath, and his legs were aching. He knocked on the door,  and the second Suho opened the door, Kyungsoo walked into the living and plopped down on the couch. “Well, hello to you too.” Suho said as he sat next to Kyungsoo on the couch. Still trying to catch his breath, Kyungsoo gasped out, “I….was..trying to get here as fast as I could..” Suho gave him a questioning look, “Is something the matter?” “No, but I just found something out.” “Do you want some tea while we talk about it?” Suho went to the kitchen to get the teacups.

“So, what is it?” Suho asked with his teacup in hand. Kyungsoo stayed silent for a second. “You can’t tell anyone ok?” “Who would there be to tell?” Suho chuckled. 
“Ok...so, you know Baekhyun?” 
“Yea..what happened to him?” 
“Well, you know how I was saying that he’s been acting weird. I found out why.” Suho moved to the edge of his seat, curiously.     “I saw him meeting someone. Someone like Jongin. One of his packmates, actually. And they were hugging.”
“So you think he’s...seeing this person?” 
“It’s the only explanation to why he’s been so secretive.”
Suho nodded. “Wow,” he sat back. “Speaking of Jongin, he came by last night. His friend had somehow ended up here, too.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, “Really? What did he come for?” “He came to tell me that you were safely home and that he was sorry for the way he acted.” Kyungsoo smiled, Suho must have been worried about him, but Jongin came to reassure him that he was ok. A blush crept across his face. 
“His friend was nice,” Suho spoke, a small smile on his face. “Sehun was it?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. “Why did Sehun come?”  “I was making some strawberry cheesecake and he said he could smell it and followed the scent to my house.” Suho giggled at the memory. Kyungsoo smirked, “Do you liiike him~?” Suho froze and his face became red, “What? W-why would you think that?” Kyungsoo giggled and took a sip of his tea, “Oh nothing, I was just asking.” Suho playfully hit the boy in the arm, the two erupted into a fit of laughter.  

“Suho, I brought you some more goods. I'll leave them for you in the kitchen.” The boy took his bag into the kitchen, to only come out a few seconds later quickly heading towards the door. “Bye, Grandpa!” And with that he was gone. Suho sat there rolling his eyes, setting down his cup, he went to the kitchen to only be met with two loaves of bread and a cupcake covered with pink frosting and a strawberry on top. “This kid…” 

Kyungsoo laughed as he ran through the forest looking for his dark haired mate. He walked through the trees, to where he remembered Jongin taking him. “Jongin-ah! Jongin-ah~” He yelled, “I have a surprise for you~”

Suddenly, two arms wrapped around Kyungsoo from behind, and a head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. “Here I am~” Kyungsoo giggled at the cheesiness. “Where were you?” He turned to face Jongin, and saw his tail was wagging enthusiastically. “Busy?” 
Jongin could only nod and kiss Kyungsoo’s cheek and ruffle his dark hair. “What's the surprise you got me? I want to see~” Nodding Kyungsoo sat down patting the seat beside him. Jongin sat next to him, and Kyungsoo put the basket in front of them. “Let's have a picnic!” Kyungsoo smiled. Jongin looked at Kyungsoo for a few seconds, before he tackled the boy down and peppered kisses all over his face. Kyungsoo was a giggling mess. “You’re so cute!!!” They rolled around like that for a while, tickling each other and giggling until their stomachs hurt. Finally, when they had had enough, they stopped to calm down, looking into each other's eyes. There was a silence, before Jongin slowly leaned in, staring deep into Kyungsoo's dark orbs. Kyungsoo closed his eyes, meeting him in the middle. The kiss was short and sweet, then another one was shared, this time longer and more passionate. Kyungsoo moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Jongin's neck, while Jongin tangled his fingers through the smaller’s soft hair. Jongin on Kyungsoo's bottom lip, causing said boy to moan as he started grinding on the growing bulge in Jongin’s pants, eliciting more moans out of the younger. “Jongin-ah~” Hearing his name, Jongin snapped out of his trance and got off of the smaller boy. “S-sorry.” His face now a beet red. “I-it's fine…” Kyungsoo whispered, not wanting the kiss to end so suddenly. 

The rest of the picnic went on in awkward silence. “Kyungsoo… I'm sorry.” Swallowing parts of his sandwich, Kyungsoo looked up with reassuring smile, “You didn’t do anything wrong.” He rubbed behind Jongin’s ears to calm him down. “If anything, I should being saying thank you, since it was my first kiss…” Kyungsoo quickly hid his face as he felt it heat up. Jongin slid his arm over Kyungsoo’s shoulders, and pulled the smaller into his warm chest.

 “Want some?” Kyungsoo opened his eyes to see Jongin pressing a strawberry against his lips. He hesitantly took a bite out of the sweet berry. Jongin chuckled and his tail wrapped around Kyungsoo’s waist. Jongin ate the rest of the strawberry in one bite, then pulled more fruit out of the bag. Kyungsoo blushed as Jongin offered him grapes, popping them into his mouth, his fingers brushing against Kyungsoo’s lips. 

Jongin pulled Kyungsoo into his lap, and took a box of Pepero out of the bag, smirking. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as the boy pulled a stick out of the package, and put it to Kyungsoo’s lips. “Ahh~” Jongin said, pushing the chocolate covered stick into his mouth. Kyungsoo stared at Jongin with the piece of Pepero resting between his lips. Jongin had a mischievous look in his eye and a smirk on his face as he closed the distance between himself and the blushing boy in front of him, taking the other end of the Pepero in his mouth and slowly, bite-by-bite, his face got closer and closer to Kyungsoo’s. His head tilted to the side and his eyes closed, their lips barely a centimeter apart. 
 
Then the piece of Pepero broke, their lips finally crashing together in a soft kiss. Jongin’s tongue flicked in and out of his mouth, tasting Kyungsoo’s lips. He wrapped an arm around his small waist, pulling the boy closer. Kyungsoo couldn’t get enough of Jongin’s warmth, he wrapped his arms around Jongin’s wide back.


 They both gasped for air, “You taste sweet,” Jongin whispered, now kissing Kyungsoo’s neck, trailing up to his jaw. He pecked Kyungsoo on the lips one last time, softly, then buried his face into the smaller’s neck. Kyungsoo closed his eyes as he rested his head on Jongin’s shoulder, feeling his comforting warmth. Jongin’s tail curled around Kyungsoo’s ankle, lovingly, and his hands ran up and down his small back. Kyungsoo’s breath grew steady, and Jongin gently laid him down onto the ground as he cleaned up the picnic.

When everything was put back in the bag, Jongin slung it over his shoulder, and gently picked Kyungsoo off the ground, resting the boy’s head on his shoulder again. He made his way back towards his territory, Kyungsoo in his arms.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jongin carried Kyungsoo into his tent, laying the smaller boy in his hammock and wrapping him in his blanket. He set the bag down on the table and was about to leave Kyungsoo, when he felt something tug on his sleeve. He turned to see Kyungsoo looking up at him through half-lidded eyes, he had his arms extended out, reaching for Jongin. The wolf boy smiled before slowly sliding into the hammock next to Kyungsoo, wrapping his arms around him. They both fell asleep in each other’s warmth.