Happy Halloween!!

Wolf [On HOLD]

I know it's a little late, but technically, it's still Halloween here!! So, here is your Halloween present!!! As an extra, I have included my very own drawings, please do not repost and, if you do, give me credit! (My instagram is Avonelle_art and my art account everywhere is Avonelle_kpop6104) Thanks! And Please Enjoy! -Avonelle_Exo-L

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0_azKIZIqoUVFkaVVTcnQ3LUU/view?usp=sharing   (ChanBaek)

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0_azKIZIqoZ0lidk9LSUhEdFk/view?usp=sharing   (Seho)

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0_azKIZIqoMXB4blZtNlZ5aDA/view?usp=sharing   (Kaisoo)

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw0_azKIZIqocFdKX3ZBVTBnc2s/view?usp=sharing  (XiuChen)

 

“Hyung~ hurry up or we’ll be late! I don’t want to keep my Jonginnie waiting.” Kyungsoo was now banging on the door of Suho’s bathroom.

 

Everyone had started to get ready for the Halloween Party at the wolves’ camp.

Suho finally stepped out of the bathroom, “I think that’s my line,” Suho posed in front of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was surprised to see Suho in a checkered White Rabbit costume, long white rabbit ears protruding from his hat, matching Kyungsoo’s own Alice costume. Once Suho had realized what was happening, the two both stood there for a few seconds, staring at each other with wide eyes, before breaking into laughter. “What a funny coincidence. We match,” Kyungsoo said in between giggles. “So you're, what, the white rabbit?”

“Yep. Do you think Sehun will like it?” Suho did a small twirl, his flowy skirt swaying at his hips. Kyungsoo nodded, before grabbing the other's wrist and running towards the door, “ Yea, sure, now let's go; we're late!”

 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 
 

“Boo!” Baekhyun was nearly knocked out as Kyungsoo swung an arm at him, thankfully stopping mid-swing when he saw the costume the other was wearing.“What are you wearing?” They asked in unison. Baekhyun put a hand on his hip, flipping his imaginary long hair, “I’m the Queen of Hearts, duh! And you’re Alice?” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked away, Suho stopped to laugh with Baekhyun about Kyungsoo’s reaction.

 

The camp was decorated with festivities- the trees had orange, black, and ghost shaped streamers hanging from their limbs. One big tent was setup to fit the whole pack, plus their mates. Inside of the tent, there was a long wooden table with plates of food, like sandwiches, pastries and

candy. Baekhyun came early to help Tao get everything ready, Kris staying in his own tent to grumble to himself. The wolves helped with the harder jobs, like setting up the tent and lights. Then, they all dressed in their costumes and waited for everyone else to arrive.

 

The second Kyungsoo made it up the small steps to the tent, he was enveloped in a warm hug. “You look cute, Alice. Didn’t know you pulled off a dress so well.” Kyungsoo could hear the smirk in the other’s voice. He turned around in the other’s embrace, curious of what Jongin was wearing, and wanting to see the other’s face again. Kyungsoo widened his eyes when they landed on the large horns protruding from the other’s head. His eyes traveled down to Jongin’s face, his hair tossed and his cheeks decorated with fake scars. Jongin’s golden irises sparkled in the sunset, mesmerizing the shorter. His clothes were torn and tattered, slightly exposing his sculpted chest and arms. Kyungsoo had to admit- Jongin looked dangerously hot.

 

“Like the costume? I’m the Beast,” he pulled the smaller closer. Kyungsoo blushed staring into Jongin’s golden orbs. A tap on the shoulder from Xiumin brought him back to reality. “The party’s starting. Come on lovebirds, or you’ll miss out on the fun~” Smiling, the two walked inside grabbing some drinks on the way, sitting down in a swinging chair. The party went on till the moon was high in the sky shining down on the boys.

 

“Guys! I have a great idea, let’s play truth or dare!!” Baekhyun jumped up in his seat, punch nearly spilling on his leather costume. “What’s that?” All the humans stared at their boyfriends with a hint of mischief in their eyes. “Truth or Dare is a game where the person selected is asked to give a truth, or do a dare. If you back out on a dare there’ll be punishment.” Baekhyun explained smirking at Chanyeol, who was nervously drinking his punch. “I want to play!” yelled Chen, “I have a couple of dares for Xiumin~” Everyone laughed, and sat down in a circle, sitting side by side with their sweet heart. “I’ll go first since I suggested the game. Hmmm…. Chanyeol, truth or dare?” Chanyeol jumped in his seat upon hearing the question. “I pick, truth.” The others giggled at his quick response.

 

“Tell me the truth, do you like my outfit enough to howl?” All the hybrids went silent and stared at Chanyeol awaiting his reaction. Baekhyun stood in front of Chanyeol, a hand on his hip as he stood tall, his thick legs exposed in his fishnet tights and his dress hugging his curves. Chanyeol could only gaze at Baekhyun from head to toe. He stood up, walked towards the balcony, and howled towards the full moon. His voice rang out deep, his bangs falling past his eyes, pouring every part of his being into howling for his beloved Baekhyun. The boys were shocked for a moment, then they started clapping. Baekhyun stood there, his heart racing at what he was witnessing. Forest-green vest jacket hanging loosely around his elbows, silver hair clashing with his green hat. Once he finished, his eyes met with a flustered Baekhyun. Chanyeol sat down, an arm securing itself around Baekhyun’s shoulders, pulling him closer. “Is it my turn?” he asked. Baekhyun nodded avoiding eye contact, blushing into the taller’s chest. “I pick… you Baekkie.” Baekhyun’s eyes widened at the mention of his name. “Truth or Dare?” Baekhyun could see the smirk on his face, feeling the hidden intent behind the question. To show he wasn’t afraid, he chose “Dare. Dare me, I’m ready for anything.”

“I dare you to tell me what you were thinking about when you saw me howl. That was the first time I’ve howled in front of a you. Please~ tell me.” Chanyeol gave his best puppy dog eyes which Baekhyun always fell for. “Fine I’ll tell you since you asked so nicely.” Baekhyun stood up, dusting off his skirt, cleared his throat and looked directly into Chanyeol’s sky blue eyes. “Your howl was the iest thing I’ve ever heard in my life! Once you started I couldn’t take my eyes off of you, thinking about how you’ll make those noises in my ear when we- I mean THAT WAS EVERYTHING I WAS THINKING!!!” Baekhyun’s eyes went wide as he realized what he had said, and he covered his beet-red face, running to the corner of the room. Chanyeol sat there shocked. He never thought his howl would make Baekhyun so…bothered.

 

Chanyeol stood up, and walked over to Baekhyun hugging him. He waved to the others to continue the game. “Awkwaaard~” Sehun cooed. The others laughed, before discussing who should go next. “Since I’m the only brave one here, I guess I should go next.” Suho stood up and turned to Sehun. “Sehun, Truth or Dare?” Sehun smiled, standing up and closing in on his older mate. “Dare.”

“I dare you to wear this collar, and call me master for the rest of the night.” Suho smirked, waiting for his reaction. Sehun smiled, tail wagging slowly as he exposed his neck. “Ok…. master~” Suho was taken aback at how well Sehun reacted. He put the leather, gem encrusted collar around Sehun’s neck. The black leather matched well with his Diaval* costume. Suho sat back down, blushing madly, Sehun sitting in his lap asking him if he wanted anything, making sure to emphasize on calling him ‘master’.

 

“It’s our turn now, right Xiumin?” Chen spoke up looking at his boyfriend who was in midst of his drink. “WHAT?! NO! I REFUSE!!!” he yelled. “Come on, I promise not to be a ert like those two~” Xiumin thought for a moment, contemplating on whether he should trust Chen’s words. The stupid part of him told him to just say it, and agree. “Sure, I pick truth though.” Chen’s smile grew even wider. “Tell me the truth, did you choose that outfit to seduce me?” Xiumin fell silent. He didn’t know how to respond. He looked down at his Cheshire Cat costume, then back at Chen. “I wasn’t trying to seduce you, I just wanted to be a cat today….” After finishing his sentence he looked down on the ground hiding his growing blush. “It’s okay,” Chen walked over to Xiumin wrapping him in a hug, “Jongin, truth or dare?”

“I don’t know…” Jongin looked at Kyungsoo, only to be met with those doe eyes, piercing his soul, forcing him to continue the game. “TRUTH! I uh- I mean truth.”

“Okay, tell us the truth, if Kyungsoo wasn't ready,would you wait to mate with him, no matter how long it took?” Jongin was quiet, avoiding eye contact with his older boyfriend. “Jongin… do you not want to mate with me? I'm sorry, but I'm just not ready.” Jongin turned, and looked into Kyungsoo’s eyes, holding his chin saying, “I couldn't bare to see my Kyunggie hurt. I don’t care if it takes years, I will wait until you’re ready, even if you never are. I promise to never leave or hurt you.” Kyungsoo didn’t know what to say, he just stared at Jongin, engulfed by his honey golden eyes that always put him in a trance.

“Kyungsoo I dare you to kiss Jongin!!” Baekhyun yelled from behind him. Kyungsoo leaned up, arms finding their way around Jongin’s neck. “Okay.” He whispered against soft lips. Closing the gap, Kyungsoo kissed Jongin, the younger at how passionate it was. Kyungsoo found his way on top of Jongin, fiercely kissing his boyfriend onto the floor. When kyungsoo finally released Jongin, their faces were flushed, lips swollen and covered with each other’s saliva, both panting.

 

“Guys, sorry I’m late, Kris was being a baby... again...” Tao was shocked to see his pack all practically on top of each other. “Well it is a full moon.” Tao laughed, then looked behind him at Kris. “Wanna join?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OH I FORGOT TO POST THIS WITH THIS CHAPTER.

Here is a little idea of what the tent looks like:

- Avonelle_Exo-L