Chapter 19

The University Students

Shina was a very popular girl in the college of music and she had liked Wonsik since the first day they met. She was also majoring in the same field as Wonsik and the two spent a lot of time together, especially last and this semester. She was fun to be around and Wonsik really enjoyed his time with her. She was very popular because she had the face, body and voice of an angel and most of the guys in their department were in love with her but she only had eyes for Wonsik.

Wonsik did not feel anything for her as he considered her as one of his good friends but after that faithful night, where Shina had invited him out on her birthday dinner, things had heated and after that Wonsik could not go back to how he was. It was 3 months ago and he had been thinking of her every day. He assured himself that he still loved Taekwoon but it did not bring him the same excitement he got when he was with her. That’s was why, Wonsik had been coming home late, doing projects at her place, and this was one of the reasons why he did not want anyone to know about him and Taekwoon. The two would always go to her place and spend their time together and sometimes, they would skip classes together just to stay and do their stuffs. Since Wonsik himself was quite popular in his own college, if words came out, everyone including Shina would know and that was something he did not want. Wonsik was able to spend time with Taekwoon in the past weeks because Shina had gone to her parent’s place.

 

~~~~

 

“It’s about a girl named Shina.”, Jaehwan enjoyed the reaction on Wonsik’s face when he heard the girl’s name.

“How—how do you know about her?”, Wonsik asked Jaehwan in confusion.

He replied with a smile. “We go way back.”

Jaehwan and Shina were friends because they were both singers. The two had met during a performance and had become very good friends. He had seen Wonsik with her so many times but never got the time to get to know each other.

 

“What about her?”, Taekwoon asked quickly. Hongbin and Hyuk knew this was the end.

“Well, if I tell you, you might not believe me, so I will let Wonsik do the talking.”, Jaehwan said moving closer to Taekwoon. He placed his hand on Taekwoon’s shoulder and the older man immediately slapped it. He, somehow did not like Jaehwan right now.

Taekwoon moved closer to Wonsik who was looking at the ground, unable to say anything.

“What is it Wonsik? Why can’t you tell me?”, Wonsik was very scared. He did not know how to face the older man. He fell on his knees and covered his face with his hands.

“I am sorry Taekwoon. I really am. I should have told you sooner!”, Taekwoon knew what was happening. He knew it as soon as Jaehwan had mentioned the girls name that there was something going on between the two.

He moved Wonsik’s hands away from his face and gazed at his eyes. It was full of guilt and he knew Wonsik was very sorry.

“Do you like her?”, Taekwoon asked him giving him a soft smile. He gulped as he waited for him to answer. “Wonsik…Do you love her?”, Taekwoon’s voice was breaking.

Wonsik bit his lips and nodded his head. “I am sorry Taekwoon.”

Taekwoon sighed holding back his tears. He hugged the man and Wonsik hugged him back.

The time had finally come to let him go.

“So, this is the end for us huh?”, Taekwoon looked at the younger man whose eyes were filled with tears. He had to stay strong for Wonsik, so he did not shed a single tear.

Wonsik gulped as he pulled Taekwoon closer for one last hug.

“Sh—shh—she is pregnant with my child.”, the three man beside them were in total shock as Wonsik finally revealed the truth. Taekwoon froze and the urge to hold back his tears finally went away when he heard that. Wonsik felt his clothes getting wet. Tears were streaming down Taekwoons face as he tried to stop them. He hugged the younger man tightly and after a few seconds, Wonsik felt a small peck on his cheek and Taekwoon whispered something in his ears before he left the scene.

 

Congratulations, I am happy for you.

 

Hi guys, so the next chapter is the final one and I will update it tomorrow. I have already finished writing it. 

I am sure you all must have already predicted what will happen next so, I really wanted to do a Luck and Wontaek story for everyone who loves that ship. 

So, I started a new fic (Darker than dark ---> lol at the title) and it will mainly be Luck and Wontaek. It will kind of be of Dark theme and I am doing my best to research about it since I have never tried writing those kinds.

Anyways, thank you for always reading, commenting and subscribing.