Chapter 10

The University Students

Hyuk opened the door to his place and went inside. He fell on the bed as soon as he got in. He let out a heavy and tired sigh.

‘This is the second time I have seen him like that.’, He thought looking at the ceiling.

As much as Hyuk liked observing Taekwoon’s every behavior, when he was all still and asleep, he found him very delicate and fragile like as if a light touch could easily break him away. Sighing again, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Taekwoon woke up the next day. He liked the warm and cozy feeling under the blanket. He still had two arms holding him from behind and it was the first time he had woken up like that. Slowly opening his eyes and adjusting it to the bright room, he noticed that he wasn’t in his apartment. The place looked much nicer than his and Wonsik’s apartment and it also had a nice, fresh smell to it. He immediately turned around to look at the person sleeping beside him and when he saw his face, chills ran through his spine.

‘Why is he here?’, He was shocked to see the man but he was also very scared. He had ditched him last night to stay with Jaehwan and here he was today, in his arms. He noticed that he did not have a shirt on so he quickly pulled up the blanket to check if his pants were or not. He sighed in relieve when he saw that he still had it on.

Taekwoon slowly moved away from him, not wanting to wake up the man. When he was about to get off the bed, Hongbin caught his wrist.

“You are not going anywhere.”, he said, opening his eyes slowly.

Taekwoon tried to free himself but Hongbin did not let go.

“How did I get here?”, He asked.

“I brought you here last night.”, he replied, now getting up. His bed hair was hilarious and all Taekwoon wanted to do was laugh but he couldn’t because he was scared of the man.

“Please let go of my hand. I have to get home. Wonsik would be very worried.”, he tried to escape again.

“You broke your promise, so you are spending the day with me!”, Hongbin used his usual scary voice. “And who was that guy yesterday? Who answered the phone?!”

Taekwoon felt like he was being scolded. All he could do was lower his head.

“tsk”, Hongbin let go of his hand. He noticed how scared he was of him.

“I am sorry. This is just how I speak. I don’t want to scare you.”, he said scratching his head and getting off the bed, he said it a little softer than before.

Taekwoon just followed him with his eyes. ‘You are already too scary for me.’, he thought to himself.

Hongbin left for the bathroom. “Don’t you dare leave.”, He used the same scary tone again. “If I find you gone, I will let Wonsik know about what happened yesterday and where you were last night!”

His mouth dropped. ‘How dare this guy!’, he could have done whatever he wanted but he was scared that Hongbin might actually do that and if Wonsik found out, what would he do? How would he act? The thought itself was too much for him so he just sat there at the edge of the bed trying to figure out how to escape this scary person.

Hongbin was glad when he saw the man still there in his room.

“I am sorry—“, He heard Taekwoon speaking. “I got a bit drunk and slept at a friend’s place.”

Taekwoon was talking to Wonsik who had called him 30+ times last night.

“Ah, I am glad that you are fine. I thought something might have happened to you.”

Taekwoon just shook his head. “I will see you later. Bye”

“Ok, see you later. I have to work on my songs and lyrics so I will be seeing you in the evening”, Wonsik replied. Taekwoon just nodded and hung up.

Hongbin coughed a little when the older man did not feel his presence. He was shirtless and Taekwoon could see waters dropping from his hair onto his well-defined body. He unconsciously his lips. Hongbin was glad to see the reaction and had a grin on his face.

He walked towards Taekwoon, the older man was struggling not to look at his body. He was indeed very handsome. ‘No wonder everybody likes him.’

When he got close to Taekwoon, he put his two hands on each side of the window as if to block his way and lock him inside those two muscular arms. Hongbin leaned in closer and all Taekwoon did was look here and there.

“Wh—what are you doing?”, he said in a soft voice.

“Looking at you.”, he said it rather softly but laughed after that. “You are very cute when you act like this.” He pulled away and ruffled Taekwoons hair. “Go freshen up. I will make breakfast.” Taekwoon only nodded and went to the bathroom.

Taekwoon had been inside the bathroom for more than 30 mins now and the food was getting colder. Hongbin worried if something had happened and went to check on him.

“Taekwoon? Are you ok? Did something happen?”, he asked knocking the door lightly.

“WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!!”, Taekwoon shouted. It surprised Hongbin because it was the first time he had heard him so loud. Giving out a big laugh, he handed him his clothes, not wanting to rile him up this early in the morning.

After a little while, he came out all dressed. Hongbin also had his shirts on. When they met their eyes, Taekwoon glared at him.

“aww, I thought you were going to give me a free show too.”, Hongbin . He also wanted to see Taekwoon come out without his shirt like he did but he knew that he never would.

“It’s your doing right?! This mark here!”, Taekwoon pointed to his collar. He wanted to punch him so bad.

He just smiled but did not reply. “Sit”, he pointed at the chair in front of him. “Your food is getting cold, love”

Taekwoon rolled his eyes but he still went and ate his breakfast.

“So, what do you want to do?”, Hongbin asked looking at the man.

“I want to go home and rest.”, the man replied.

“But you already had a good rest. You fell asleep so nicely in my arms.”, Hongbin smile in the evilest way possible. He stood up, moved forward to Taekwoon and took his lips. It was a quick peck. “I even kissed you but you were too dead to even realize.” He said laughing and leaving the table with their plates.

Taekwoon made a fist and showed it to the man when his back was against him.

 

The two man were arguing about what to do. One wanted to go on a date whereas the other wanted to get away from him.

“A deal is a deal.”, Hongbin lectured Taekwoon.

“But you cheated!”, Taekwoon yelled. He was getting comfortable with Hongbin now. He wasn’t as scared.

“Cheated? I never cheat. You said 50 points and I scored it.”, He said. “You were there watching!”

“But you said 50 was impossible”, Taekwoon furrowed his brows looking at the man.

The man just laughed looking at his sad but cute and annoyed face.

“Ohh, how I wished I could just take you away from Wonsik already!”, he said heading to his room.

Taekwoon blushed when he heard that.

 

The two went out for lunch with Hongbin treating the older man. Taekwoon wanted to pay but the younger man did not let him. Hongbin talked a lot, about sports and his team and how difficult it is to be the captain. But whenever Hongbin talked about these things, he had that passionate tone. He loved what he was doing and he was very happy with it. Taekwoon would notice his dimples coming out every time he smiled. It was beautiful and all his fears for this guy was melting away slowly as he learned about him more and more.

The two had already spent half the day together and Taekwoon only realized that it was 3pm when Wonsik called his phone.

“Taekwoon, are you home yet?”, He asked.

“Not yet Wonsik, I am on the way. I had some work to be done. Where are you?”, He lied.

“I am almost done with my work so I will be leaving the library soon.”, he answered. “I will see you later.”

“hmm hmm”, Taekwoon nodded.

 

“Wonsik?”, Hongbin asked. He nodded again.

“Listen, umm… I have to go now. He said he will be home anytime soon.”, He stood up and Hongbin grabbed his hands.

“Wait, but we are not done yet. I am not satisfied with just this. I wanted to do more.”

“I am sorry but I have to go.”

Hongbin slammed the table and stood up. Taekwoon was startled. His fears coming back. Hongbin was quick to noticed that. He let go of his hand and sighed.

“OK, leave.”, he said rather softly. Taekwoon could feel he was hurt and he felt sorry for the man. He did not know whether he should go or not. “I said, Go!”, The tone on the word ‘Go’ was a little harsh and Taekwoon gulped.

“Thank you for today. I really enjoyed.”, He needed to say something before leaving because that was the only thing that could have been done in that moment.

Hongbin just nodded. He was the first one to leave. Taekwoon just watched the man as he walked slowly in another direction.

 

 

Leobin or Keo? I am confused myself but I also want to do a Neo chapter since I havent written much about Hakyeon in this story so please stay tuned. I was gonna go with Keo when I first started with this fic but somehow, I like how Leobin is turning out. So I am confused now. But we still have Luck too. GAHHH. I have no idea what I am doing.