Chapter 13

The University Students

Hakyeon opened his eyes to a shocked man in front of him. He had fell asleep holding Taekwoons hand and Taekwoon had pulled this hands abruptly from the man making him wake up.

“What were you doing?”, He asked with a furrowed expression.

“I am sorry! It was an accident” was all Hakyeon could utter.

“I have to leave now. I will give you my analysis on Tuesday. Bye”, Taekwoon left as quick as he could.

“Bye~”, Hakyeon frowned as the man disappeared from sight.

 

When Taekwoon got home, he saw Wonsik all dressed up.

“Where are you going?”, the first thing that came out of Taekwoon’s mouth.

“OH, Taekwoon!”, He said looking at the guy. “I haven’t seen you awake in a while.” Wonsik teased. He was telling the truth though. After that faithful night where he had fainted, Wonsik had only seen the sleeping Taekwoon.

“So, where are you going?”

“Oh, I did not finish my work yesterday, so I am going to a friend’s place to finish it.”, Wonsik gave him a peck as he opened the door to leave.

“Bye”, he said.

“Bye bye!”, Wonsik replied.

Taekwoon looked around the house and saw that it was much cleaner than this morning. He didn’t have anything to do at home too so he just took out his cook book and started cooking in small portion so that he could taste each dish himself and not let it go to waste.

Wonsik came home rather late. It was already 10 and Taekwoon had been watching tv.

“Hey! How was it? Were you able to finish?”, He asked.

“Yea—yeah!”, Wonsik smiled but he had a worried expression. Taekwoon wasn’t sure if he wanted to ask what happened but he knew that Wonsik would come around and talk to him about it but he never did.

He came back to the living room after taking a shower and Taekwoon pointed at the food he had cooked for him. Wonsik gave him another peck on his cheek as he made his way to the kitchen to eat his late dinner.

“It’s delicious Taekwoon.”, he said smiling. He looked normal now but Taekwoon was still bothered about the worried expression he had earlier.

“I am glad you liked it.”, he replied going back to watching tv again.

After he was done with dinner, Wonsik joined Taekwoon on the couch and laid his head on Taekwoon’s lap, looking up at the guy whose eyes were focused on the television.

“Look at me.”, Wonsik said wanting to get Taekwoon’s attention.

He looked down at the request and gave him the sweetest smile Wonsik had ever seen.

Wonsik stood up a little and kissed Taekwoon’s lips. It was very brief though. Going back to his position, he smiled at the older man.

“What?”, Taekwoon was blushing because Wonsik was looking at him rather differently but in a loving way.

“Hmmm~ why are you blushing?”, he asked.

“Because you are staring at me and I don’t know what to do.”

The younger man quickly stood up and pulled the older man in his arms, Taekwoons back against his chest and he wrapped his hands around his waist.

Taekwoon turned around a little to look at the man’s face. He still looked worried.

“Why do you have that expression?” Taekwoon asked.

Wonsik’s eyes widened but Taekwoon was unable to see it.

“Did something happened?”, Taekwoon asked again.

“I—ahh—I—Taekwoon?”, Wonsik did not know what to say.

“Hmmm?”

“I feel that you have been drifting away from me.”, Wonsik’s grip got a little tighter.

“Why would you say that?”, Taekwoon freed himself from Wonsik’s embrace and turned around to face him. He cupped his hands on his cheeks and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

“I am not Wonsik. Look, I am here and I will always be here for you! Ok?”, Taekwoon nodded his head. Wonsik also nodded back. Taekwoon hugged the poor man and his heart filled with guilt. He had been enjoying the changes happening to him for the past few days that he had made Wonsik so worried and now Wonsik was thinking that Taekwoon was leaving him. He felt angry at the people he had been seeing but mostly he was angry at himself cause he had enjoyed the kiss with Jaehwan whom he had only met a few days ago and felt like he was falling in love with him and then there was Hongbin who always interrupted his line of thoughts and just earlier, there was Hakyeon who was holding his hand while the two had fallen asleep in the library.

‘How could I do this to Wonsik’, He thought to himself. ‘He has loved me so much. Much more than I love myself’

Taekwoon finally pulled away from Wonsik after a long silence.

“Wanna go to bed?”, He asked the man. Wonsik nodded. “Let’s go.”

When the two got in bed, Wonsik hugged the man as Taekwoon’s hands trailed to the back of Wonsik’s head. He massaged his head gently and saw the man slowly closing his eyes. He looked really tired.

He kissed Wonsik’s neck as he moved in closer for more warmth.

Wonsik shot opened his eyes in the middle of the night. The man who was in his embrace had now turned his back against him. Wonsik was panting and sweating. He had had a very bad dream. He looked over to the man next to him, his face giving of the same expression that Taekwoon was worried about just earlier.

‘I am sorry, Taekwoon. I screwed up. ! I screwed up!’, his mind kept on telling him as he pulled his blanket over his head and tried to get himself back to sleep.

 

:O