Stalker (769 words)

Love You To Death

After a day of school quite tiring I thought about relaxing at the boy’s basement.

“Hello !” I exclaimed joyfully coming in.

Jay was here, sitting on the couch, with a very dark expression on his face.

“Hey Lily. How was school ?” Kiseok asked.

“Good.” I smiled to him and got closer to Jay. “Oppa, are you okay ?”

He gently threw his phone at me, that I caught surprised.

“What ?” I asked.

“Take a look at it.”

I did. A photograph, depicting Beenzino and me, hand in hand, his bright lovely smile when looking at me. This heart-fluttering moment of yesterday when his lips brushed against my nose. I was backside on the photo, with my hood on, but today I was wearing the same sweater and my tiny height could be noticed from anyone. Beenzino was himself, plain to see.

“What makes you think that I am the one on this pic ?” I asked playing dumb.

“Babe, I’d recognize you among thousands and blinded.”

“Oh…”

I was wondering who could have stalked me, taken this photograph, and sent it to Jay.

“Who is it ?” He asked acting strangely very calmly.

“It’s just a friend. I don’t remember, some guy.”

“Stop lying Lily.”

“What ? I…”

The whole AOMG crew seemed to be waiting for an answer.

“It was once. Ever. I won’t do it again.”

“I want to know why you lied to me too, by the way.” Said suddenly Kiseok, not caring about the fuss until then.

I acted like I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“You said you were going out with girl friends. But this doesn’t have nothing to do with me. If you want to break up with Jay, that’s none of my problem. But when my little sister wanders by the Western Districts, it becomes my problem. I forbade you to so many times ! Why did you go there ? I’ve said Northerns were safe but why did you go West ?!” He almost shouted, probably out of anger and fear.

“I’m sorry… I know you’ve said it… I won’t do it again.”

“You went out with a guy.” Said Jay. “With a guy… From Illionaire.” He added.

I lowered my head and I could only wish the one who took the picture dead. Was it a trick from Illionaire ? Did Sungbin knew about it ? Was he the one behind all this ?

“How can you know he’s from Illionaire ?” I tried to get off problems.

“Beenzino. Latest recruit of The Quiett. Illionaire’s new dealer.” Said Kiseok as if he had learnt it by heart. “Do you really think we don’t know who our rivals are ?” He added.

“I didn’t know. OK ? I WON’T DO IT AGAIN !” I shouted crying before leaving the basement angry.

 

~

 

Kiseok knocked on my door.

“Come in.” I whispered.

I was in my bed, thinking about what just happened earlier and didn’t come down to have dinner. Kiseok put a lunchbox on my desk and sat on my bed.

“I’m sorry. I got mad earlier. I raised my voice a little bit too much.”

“You were right, I should’ve listened to you.”

“You don’t realize. Imagine what could have happened to you. Lucky for you nothing happened.” He said calmly.

“Except the fact that I have a stalker !”

“Yeah I know…” He seemed worried about it too.

“I know I’m your big brother and little sisters don’t speak about this to their brother, but there’s only the two of us so… Can I ask what kind of relationship you share with Beenzino ?”

“There’s nothing !” I protested lively.

“Oh ! Calm down. Let’s have a calm conversation. Alright ?”

“Yeah.” I finally said. “I’m sorry but there’s… Really… There’s nothing between us. It was just…”

“For your phone.” Cut Kiseok.

“How did you know ?” I asked.

“Just spotted it on your desk.”

“Oh.”

He would have notice it sooner or later anyway.

“What did he ask in return ?”

“A date. At the cinema. That’s it.”

“Just a date ? He just wanted to see a movie with you ?” Asked Kiseok surprised.

“Yes.”

“Did he try to go further on you ?”

“No. He didn’t me if that’s what you’re trying to say !” I snapped.

“Aish ! Seriously ! I’m just trying to protect you. I don’t want something to happen to my baby sister because of me again.”

“I know. Sorry Oppa.”

“It’s okay. Eat something before going to sleep okay ?”

I nodded and he left.