Bloody Memory (513 Words)

Love You To Death

The next Saturday, I joined Sungbin at the bus stop like I used to do these past months. He couldn’t come and pick me up at home for obvious reasons : Kiseok would see him.

"Sungbin Oppa ?"

"Mh."

"I'm really worried about what he planned. What if it was dangerous ?"

"Don’t worry, come on."

"It has something to do with my brother, he will know I’m with you guys."

"Don’t worry. Well... He would have known it sooner or later anyway." Sungbin kept on.

We arrived at the headquarters a few minutes after.

"The queen of the day has arrived." Exclaimed The Quiett.

"Sorry, what ?"

"Lily. Today what you promised me is taking place. Thanks to you baby girl, I’ll rule over the Northerns. Over the whole city actually... Can you already imagine what my future car will look like with all the money we'll get after this ? I'll buy you one too Lily if you play smart enough tonight."

"To... Today already ?"

"We couldn’t do it without you. We owe you a lot."

"Can you please explain a bit more ?"

"Later. Let’s just head to the storage's basement, that's where the party is planned."

I was scared. It was plain to see and Sungbin saw it too. He held tightly my hand in his. I questionned all of my choices at this exact moment. Wondering what could be waiting for me.

"You’re with us right ?" Confirmed The Q. "You're Illionaire anyway..."

As if I could say no... I nodded shyly and followed.

 

We came downstairs the basement, there were still of my blood dried on the basement floor. The Quiett grinned as he used to.

"Such a precious blood. If only I had known at this time that this cutie pie would become Illionaire's new baby girl."

Beenzino pressed a kiss on the side of my head to reassure me, but my tears were already filling my eyes. Scared and unable to turn back.

"Okay. Now we're at it. What time is it ?"

"7pm" answered dok2 mechanically.

"What a time ! Call your brother."

"N... Now ?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. You’re stuck with some Illionaire guys and they brought you to their basement... Once again." He grinned.

"What are you going to do to him ?" 

"Discuss over the territories."

"Just discussing ?" I ventured.

"Sure." He grinned getting closer to me.

I took my phone out and called Kiseok, my heart beating at an irregular and heavy pace.

"You should do it Hyung. I don’t think she will be good enough at acting it out." Suggested Dok2.

"True. Give that to me Sweetheart." He reached out his hand.

I gave my phone to The Quiett as Kiseok answered.

"Lily ? What’s up ?"

"In the end it’s always the same. You should prevent your sister from wandering around our Headquarters. If you don’t pick her up in 20 minutes. I swear she won’t be physically able to come back here ever again. Don't even think about bringing your guys along."

He hung up.