Illionaire's Girl (404 Words)

Love You To Death

The time passed by quickly and our relationship with Beenzino has gotten stronger and stronger. None of the AOMG guys knew about my link with Illionaire. Neither about the always growing love relationship I shared with Beenzino for a few months now. Actually only Loco seemed to have doubts about it. Especially because his tracing software is unable to find The Quiett's phone anymore.
I used to come back home on the evening to sleep. Not wanting to spend my whole life at Illionaire's headquarters more exactly not wanting to make Kiseok suspicious. Even though I used to spend all my after-schools and week-ends there, and spending entire days there, skipping school (and this was becoming an habit), Kiseok would always think I was at some friends' houses or at school.

An after-school afternoon I dropped by the headquarters.

"It will be very handy very soon trust me." I heard The Quiett’s voice in his office.

"So you have plans ?" Asked dok2

"Since the beginning..."

"Hello ?" I cut entering the office.

"Oh ! Lily !" Exclaimed The Quiett suddenly. "Beenzino is not here. I'm sorry. He left to work but he will come back at 6." He didn't look very sorry, more like he just wanted me to leave...

"Okay I’ll wait for him then."

"Please do."

His smile always seemed fake. But it was The Quiett’s way of smiling so. As soon as Beenzino came back the headquarters, I jumped in his arms.

"What’s up ? How was school ?"

"Good. How was giving kids some drugs in the street to ruin their lives ?"

"Baby you know I hate when you do this."

"I know. Tell me. There's a thing I'm curious about... Is The Q. up to something important lately ?"

"I don’t think so... Why ?"

"I heard him saying to Dok2 that he had plans."

"Oh. He will probably tell us later since we are his latest recruits."

"Yeah." I smiled.

He kissed me and smiled back.

"I really love you." He said.

"Me too."

The Quiett entered the room.

"Kids. I want you to be here this Saturday night. There's something we are planning." He said. "It deals with AOMG's boss. I hope you will finally be able to prove your faithfulness to Illionaire." He added his eyes stopping severely on me.

"The boss is your brother right ?" whispered Beenzino making sure.

"Yeah." I sighed.