Useful (706 Words)

Love You To Death

With no surprise, Kiseok was here ten minutes later, more worried than ever. Beenzino was still holding my hand so tight our hands were becoming sweaty. Kiseok was banging on the door and seemed to be alone as required by The Q.

“Aw, he’s such a caring brother.” Smiled The Quiett. “Let’s open the door for him.”

Dok2 headed upstairs to open the door and ran to the basement, followed quickly by Kiseok, who clearly seemed as if he wanted to kill anyone on his way, he was nervous, worried and out of breath, he looked so vulnerable this way.

“You’ve been so quick ! Jeong Kiseok.” Noticed The Quiett.

“Lily ! Where’s my sis…” He stopped as he saw me standing right next to Beenzino, holding his hand in mine trying to hide myself from him.

“Yes, as you can see, your sister is perfectly safe.”

“Lily, are you okay ?” He seemed confused, as if he didn’t want to believe I was standing on Illionaire’s side.

“She is. I just told you. We're just having a family meeting. Now that you're here, we seem to have important things to talk about.”

“Let her go first.”

“Who ? Lily ? Oh come on ! She just wanted to be useful to her new family. Trust me, she’s free to leave.” He grinned.

Suddenly he threw a rope to Dok2 who was standing in the shadowed corner behind Kiseok. And things got quick, before anyone could react, Dok2 tightened the ropes around Kiseok forcing him to sat down the chair I knew damn too well.

“But you’re not.” Continued The Quiett getting slowly closer to my brother’s confused face. “Let’s try to make this a little less bloody, should we ?”

“What did you do to her ?”

“That’s not the matter now. The real matter is : you take your guys out of the Northerns, and leave this market to Illionaire. And disapear. That’s all I want.”

“Never.” Kiseok exclaimed spitting on The Q.’s shoes.

“Nice try loser.” He grinned. “I didn’t want to go that far but…” He stepped back to me and Sungbin, not losing sight of Kiseok.

I knew Kiseok should have gave up this time, he wasn't in position to negociate. But, once again, before we could react, The Q. threw a gun at me I caught instinctively and before realising what I had in my hands, he grabbed Beenzino and held him by the throat with his forearm.

“Sunbae ?! Why… What is…" I glanced at the gun in my hands, then I looked up hearing Sungbin's protests. "SUNGBIN !” I exclaimed not understanding the whole situation.

Beenzino was struggling to move beneath The Quiett’s strength who wasn't letting go.

“"Sunbae" ? "Sungbin" ?” Asked Kiseok finally getting it. “Lily… Don’t tell me you really…”

“YES ! Yes, Kiseok. This precious little girl is Illionaire’s now.” He was clearly becoming mad, I swear his tone was that one of The Joker... I couldn't get any more scared.

“No. It can’t be. She’s my sister.”

“Oh… Yeah. But what you didn’t know is that this stupid girl..." He pointed me out. "Fell in love with this stupid boy." He added tightening his grip around Sungbin's throat, he was now almost struggling to breathe. "What a cute couple they do. Don’t you think so Simon, huh ? Tell me... What do you think ?”

“Lily don’t tell me you really converted into Illionaire for him ?” Kiseok couldn’t believe his ears, his eyes almost imploring me to tell him it was all a joke.

“Oppa I…” I started to cry overwhelmed by the situation I put myself into, my mind being a complete mess teared between my love for my brother, the only familly I had here in Seoul and my love for Sungbin.

“Yeah… Don’t you see this handsome face of his ? It turned out handy in a way...” The Q. said lifting Beenzino’s face to Kiseok by a hem of hair. “That’s all nice and stuff, let’s not take long. What a waste, he was such a good seller.”

The Q. took a knife from his pocket and placed it on Sungbin’s throat, provoking a strident call from me.