The Other Side (530 Words)

Love You To Death

“Hyungs. She’s with us.” Declared Sungbin to his hyungs.

“Hyung…” Said Dok2 to The Quiett. “Isn’t she Simon D’s sister ?” He sounded worried.

“Beenzino. What is that girl doing in our headquarters ?” The Quiett started to get nervous... Or I'd say more like angry, it was a matter of time.

“Pl… Please. I’m not AOMG. I hate them. Just... I mean, my brother is AOMG so I have to be related to them ? I won’t. I don’t want to be related to AOMG anymore.”

“So ?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“Please let me be in.”

“What ? You want to be Illionaire ?”

“Hyung, what if she’s lying…” Whispered Dok2 still worried.

“I’ll give you information on them. Really. I’ll help you out.”

“Help doing what exactly ?” Questioned The Quiett as if it was a job interview. At least it felt like it.

“Taking over the Northerns. Isn't it what you are aiming for ?”

The Quiett seemed to be thinking about it, and finally grinned. He was scary. But not as much as in the basement last time.

“Come in. But I swear to god, if this is any trick from AOMG to spy on us. Your throat will be the one that’s gonna be sliced.” He added in a scary way.

Dok2 seemed worried, but handshaked me anyway as a welcome.

“Come in my office, I need to hear that "information" first.”

I followed him, glancing at Beenzino one last time.

 

We entered a small office, he sat down and turned his chair to face me.

“So ?”

“Ok, to start with, there’s an hidden card in their members. He’s called Lee Hyukwoo AKA Loco, he’s a computer master, he knows the Internet and technological things by heart, he always stays in the basement, that’s why you ignored he existed. He is the one who located your stock last time. Somehow, he also managed to put a microchip in your phone device to trace you.”

“Very. Nice.”

He took his phone out, inspected it out and, when he found it, removed slowly the chip without losing eye contact with me.

“He is now working on the location of where you lie. The headquarters. Here.”

“Really ? It’s... Somehow strange that you come here now, at the same moment he is looking for the location. What an odd coincidence !”

“I wouldn’t have said it to you if I really was sent by AOMG.” I explained. “I’m here to show them I’m not part of their gang. I was forced to be, because of my brother, I want to show my independence and... I also want to stay with Sun… Beenzino.”

“You got a point there missy.” He smiled. “Ok. Why not. To stay with Beenzino ? Are you guys together ?”

“I don’t really know. I just love him. I think he does too. But… Well I don’t think that’s interesting for you, is it ?”

“I just wanted to know. The information is enough for the moment, whenever I need anything, I’ll call you out.” He left.

Beenzino came back to me, making sure everything went well and showed me his room.