Epilogue

Love You To Death

A week later, the cemetery was quiet, the cherry blossom trees were blooming, it was spring. The sun was brightly shining in the blue sky, the grass was green and daisy flowers were blooming there and here.

Only sobs from time to time could be heard. It was the first time actually, that the AOMG crew was wearing black tuxedos, actually, they were all so handsome and fancy.

Both coffin were standing, proudly, next to their graves, one decorated with tons of bouquets of flowers, the other had only one on it, maybe it was because Illionaire flew into pieces after The Quiett died and Dok2 vanished.

In the end, Beenzino had what he died for, being next to me forever.

The priest started his funeral sermon, and the tears on my friends’ cheeks couldn’t stop flowing down. My mother was annihilated and couldn’t even stand. She would never have imagined that her only daughter would die when going to live in Seoul, her son never told her about his professional activities.

Now, beside his inner pain because of the loss of his precious baby sister, he had to deal with his family and their judgments. He already felt so responsible for her death.

His tears were unusual, but now, they were overflowing. The handcuffs on his wrists behind his back were shining in the sun.

When the priest announced that the farewells could be done, he approached the coffin on the left first, that one with a single bouquet on it.

“I know you loved her to death. I wish you two are going to remain in my memory as the real definition of Love. Rest in peace Buddy.” He whispered with trembling lips.

He, then came forward the coffin on the right, mine. He knelt down to it, his hands still handcuffed behind his back, he was followed closely by two policemen.

“My baby sister…” He cried. “I am so sorry. Oppa… Oppa will make you proud.” He added crying and kissing the front of the coffin.

He stayed there a few minutes, as the coffins were lowered into the grave.

Then the two policemen took him by the arms, and embedded him away.
 


The End

 

So, I hope you liked it !! Whether you like it or not, your comments are always welcomed. Tell me what you thought. I don't even remember where I got ideas to write this or where I got my inspiration haha ^^' When reading it now I feel I had pretty much a lot of weird things in my mind but yeah. Anyway. Just tell me really so that I could get better in the future, maybe I'll write something else... I don't know yet. 
So... Yeah, bye everyone ♥