Blinded (891 Words)

Love You To Death

We, once again, walked home hand in hand, not feeling bad toward Jay this time.

“Get away from her.” Exclaimed suddenly a guy with a mask and hat on and all wearing black.

“Never.” Said Sungbin pulling me behind his body to instinctively protect me.

“Get away.” The guy continued.

“Who the are you ?” Said Sungbin in a practically trembling voice.

He knew he shouldn’t be hanging out in this part of the city, him, being an Illionaire guy. The guy in black didn’t seem to joke around much.

“Sungbin, I’ll just go home. Just go back, ok ?” I said, scared anything could happen to him.

“I can’t leave you alone with a man like this around.”

“She’s perfectly safe with me. Trust me.” He grinned.

I couldn't distinguish who the guy could be neither if he was someone I knew...

“I don’t think so.” Answered Sungbin.

The guy started to get annoyed, he suddenly threw a punch at Sungbin who couldn’t react soon enough and fell on the ground, a bleeding lip and nose.

“Oppa !!” I exclaimed kneeling down to help him. “Oppa, are you okay ?”

“”Oppa” ?” Repeated the guy in black visibly shocked. “Mh, I hope your brother know about this.” He said satisfied then left.

“What a weirdo. Are you okay ? Come with me.”

I helped him up, he seemed knocked but smiled anyway. However I managed to take Sungbin to my house.

“Just wait here a moment.” I said making him sit on the couch praying for Kiseok not to come back home too soon.

I headed to the bathroom looking for a wet towel, ointment and sanitizer for his wounds.

“Why would anyone do this ?” I was still trying to figure out who it was.

I wiped clean the blood on his face.

“I don’t know but he clearly knows who you are.” He pointed out.

I nodded concentrated on his wounds. A long moment of silence followed.

“That’s how we met.” He smiled.

“What ?”

“One wiping away the other’s blood.”

“Oh.” I smiled back.

He was right. It reminded me of my little journey in one of Illionaire’s basement. And, just thinking about it, reminds me that our relationship with Sungbin tended to be very bloody.
This guy knew me. And my brother. And probably who Sungbin was too. I was very curious. Was it that one guy that took a picture of us two last time ? The keys sounds of the door brought me back to reality. And Sungbin who seemed to have fallen asleep near me suddenly woke up.

“. Kiseok’s here.” I exclaimed.

And before I could think of anything, Kiseok was in the living room getting rid of his coat.

“Lily, I’m ho…” He stopped as he saw Sungbin in his living-room, in his couch, in which he sleeps too.

“You !” He seemed suddenly angry.

“Oppa ! It’s not what you think !”  I exclaimed preventing Kiseok to get closer to Beenzino. “He was hurt, someone punched him in the streets because he protected me and I had to take him home ! I couldn't leave him on the ground, isn't it ?”

“Get out. You have nothing to do here.” He said coldly ignoring me.

“Oppa !”

“It’s okay Lily, thank you for everything. I’ll go first.”

“Thanks to you.”

“Hurry.” Said Kiseok ignoring us. “Don’t even dare come over again. Especially when she’s home alone.”

“I had no further intentions !” Sungbin protested lively as if Kiseok just insulted him.

Kiseok violently took him by the collar of his shirt.

“Those who walk with The Quiett don’t have anything to do with AOMG. Neither with their sister. NOW. Get. The . Out.” He stated seriously almost whispering close to his face.

Sungbin got out without arguing another word.

“Why did you treat him so badly ? He saved my life twice !”

“I don’t care. I want you to stop seeing this guy. He’s no good for you. He doesn’t want your good neither.”

“Yah ! What do you know about him ? Leave him alone ! I’m not 12 anymore, you can’t just decide who I date and who I don’t.”

“Ok then. I tried to be nice this once. Just dare and try bring that home again.”

“I’ll just do whatever I want. You’re really annoying.”

“Annoying because ?”

“Why don’t you just admit the fact that some guys can be nice too even if they are not part of AOMG ?”

“Ok, Lily, listen well here. Illionaire are our biggest rivals, The Quiett as a leader only wants to take over our district. He want us dead Lily.”

“I have nothing to do with AOMG business anyway. And he’s not The Quiett.”

“HE. IS. ILLIONAIRE. Lily ! He wants the exact same thing as his boss.”

“He is SINCERE to me !”

“But you’re blind ! You’re so blind that you don’t even see he is playing with you !”

“He is not ! Anyway I don’t even know why I try to talk with you. It’s no use, you won’t understand.”

I left the house, right behind Beenzino.

“Lily come back ! You’re not going to sleep outside ! Lily ! Don’t wander in the westerns !” Kiseok tried to bring me back. Useless.