The Headquarters (420 Words)

Love You To Death

"What ?! You can't ! You're AOMG that's not possible at all."

"Sungbin. I'm not part of them anymore."

He turned to face me and took me by both shoulders.

"Lily. I don’t want you to be hurt again."

"I wont be. I’ll prove that I’m not AOMG. I swear !"

"Why would you do this ?"

"Because... Because... I... might love you ?" I said finally realizing why I kept trusting him and relying on him.

He smiled and cupped my cheeks.

"I thought you didn’t feel that way... You know..." He smiled and came closer to my face. "I love you too." He placed a gentle kiss on my nose.

"Really ? I mean, is it really how you feel ?"

"I guess it was... At first sight ?" He chuckled.

He suddenly took a serious look.

"So how are you going to prove that you’re not theirs anymore ?"

"I have information I’ll give to them."

"Precious ones ?"

"I am willing to say everything I know."

"Well, if you really insist on this. Then, I trust you."

He called someone over the phone.

"Hyung ! Can I bring a girl over ?"

"..."

"Sure. Ok then see you."

He hung up. That was quick.

"They always say yes for girls." He smiled.

He took my hand in his and we walked toward the Westerns. I can’t say that I wasn’t scared or nervous, last time I saw these guys, they beat me up. But, as I hang tightly onto Sungbin’s hand, I feel relieved.

 

“Here we are.”

He said in front of an apartment. I looked up to it. Without talking, following Sungbin inside. We first rode the elevator to 4th floor and then it was the front door. Sungbin entered with his own keys.
Inside, the atmosphere was practically the same as AOMG’s evenings in the basement with everyone : the light was dim and colored, they were some girls around, food and beer practically everywhere, it smelled like drugs, and there was some k-hip-hop playing as background music. Sungbin started to get nervous, I could feel it too.

“Don’t worry, I’ll bring them here before you come inside.” He said to avoid any panic movements.

He came inside and came back with two guys I knew. One that I recognized as the smallest in the basement last time, Dok2 and the other, that one who punched me violently that time too : The Quiett. I instinctively lowered my head, not to cross his eyes.