Chapter 1

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a new year, a new beginning. Or at least that's what Luhan thought when he went to the quiet classroom where his club always met in. Everyone was too busy looking at something to even notice the presence of Luhan. "Yah! Is this any way to treat your hyung?" He asked in a slightly whiny tone before everyone in the club turned around. The ten other boys had big grins on their faces which instantly made the deer like boy curious. "What is it? Quit staring at me with those creepy expressions and tell me what's going on!" Luhan said as a smile spread on his full lips.

"Lu-ge! We got a new guy!"

"He's super handsome, I would say y even. Don't you agree Yeolie?"

"Baekhyun stop it. Your thirst is giving me a headache"

"What? A new member of the club?" Luhan's eyes were wide as he rushed over to the group of boys and practically yanked the file from Yifan's hands. "Let me read" He spoke hurriedly as he looked over the file, eyes growing wider as he read the information written in the file.

"Jongdae managed to snatch the file from the new secretary. She hasn't even noticed it's gone. He's coming today and you're his roommate Luhan. What are you going to do?" Minseok asked as his arm was soon slung across Luhan's slender shoulders, much to the dislike of Jongdae who didn't want his precious dumpling boyfriend touching anyone other than him. The two were often off and on when it come to possessiveness and jealousy. And it seemed on that particular morning Jongdae was being possessive. But Minseok didn't mind the glaring that was being done by his boyfriend. He was too focused on the expression of his best friend. 

"I mean you're sure he's you know, gay? He looks too attractive to be gay" Luhan said, large eyes glued to the rather stoic picture of the boy. He looked like he was a Greek God. Scratch that, he was a Greek God in Luhan's eyes. "Like seriously guys, we might have a straight guy-"

"Hyung, it specifically says that he was kicked out of his old school due to bullying and his uality. It's the exact same on all of our profiles. We came here because no other school would accept us due to our uality. Seriously, this academy is the only one that accepts the socially different" Jongin said as he plopped down on the couch a jacket soon placed over his face.

"Jongin, that coat wouldn't happen to belong to Kyungsoo right?" Baekhyun asked as he noticed his friend trying to sleep on the large maroon colored couch. Jongin didn't really move, other than his fingers twitching slightly.

"And what if it was?"

"I would say that Kyungsoo is going to strangle you when he notices it's missing"

"Doubt it." Baekhyun scoffed at this but didn't press the matter. Everyone knew that Jongin and Kyungsoo went way back, like further than anyone else in The Club. They had met when they were three years old and were inseparable ever since. Jongin was there when Kyungsoo came out to him and it resulted in Jongin actually coming out to him only moments later. They were there for each other through the worst times, when they came out to their parents, when they experienced bullying, they became each other's world. Jongin fell in love with Kyungsoo in third grade and has continued to love him. They know more about each other than they do about themselves. Kyungsoo is the only one that can get Jongin to pour his heart out, and Jongin is the only one that knows how to make Kyungsoo die of laughter. They are very close and seem like they will continue to be till the end of their lives.

"Anyways guys back on topic! Hyung, you have to go introduce yourself right away before some other club grabs him and takes him away. Like seriously you need to talk to him as soon as possible" Tao said as he sat down next to Yifan who instantly wrapped an around around his boyfriend's shoulders. Luhan chewed on his bottom lip before sighing.

"Fine" That's when Kyungsoo walked into the room with a look on his face that either meant he was about to beat the daylights out of Jongin or he had news, big news.

"Oh Sehun is here"

Luhan felt like a bit of a creeper as he peeked around the building with Minseok and Jongdae right behind him. "Oh my God he's a momma's boy" Jongdae said, snickering into his hand before the hand of Minseok connected with the back of his head. "Yah! Minseok-ah!" He hissed as he rubbed his head and grumbled about being abused. Luhan and Minseok both rolled their eyes before turning their attention back to Oh Sehun and his crying mother.

"Are people that emotional?" Minseok murmured which made Luhan gape at him for a moment.

"Minseok, a lot of people cry when they basically say goodbye to their child for the rest of the year" Luhan pointed out and Minseok just sighed and said 'alright alright, I get it. I'm emotionless'. This made Luhan giggle softly before Jongdae quickly started to whisper shout.

"She's leaving! She's leaving!" 

"Really?!"

"Would I seriously say she's leaving if she wasn't?"

"Jongdae, why are you so grumpy today?"

"I'm not Minseok, I'm stating facts"

"Keep your facts to yourself. Luhan was just asking, my God. Why are you such a grumpy boyfriend"

"Oh he pulled the boyfriend card. I'm going to get going" Luhan squeaked out and literally ran from the arguing couple which caused them to both fall onto the ground. Various curses were thrown at the Chinese male, but this only caused him to laugh. Running towards the male known as Oh Sehun, Luhan felt bad about what he was about to do. Honestly the group had discussed how Luhan was su

Please log in to read the full chapter