Chapter 7

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Let me get this straight, you're telling me that you are a heteroual. Like if I showed you a woman you'd get a ing " Kris asked bluntly, while everyone else was in a frenzy. Jongin was holding Kyungsoo back, scared the boy would actually kill Sehun if he could get anywhere near him. Honestly who would take any chances with him. He could easily kill someone and get away with it to. Nobody thought the genius would harm someone other than Jongin. But there he was, mumbling things about Sehun needed to disappear from the school because he had found out about the club and all the , causing Jongin to frantically hold him back. Tao was on the couch, texting his mother that there was a possibility he'd be going back to China earlier than expected. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were discussing how long they had to grab provisions and make a break for it whereas Yixing was trying to revive his dead boyfriend who seemed like he had been shot and then saw his grandmother's ghost. However the most entertaining one, other than Kris asking about Sehun getting a , was Luhan tackling Jongdae and attempting to strangle the life out of him while Minseok tried to move the Chinese boy off of him. Sure, Minseok was the strongest in the group, but , Luhan knew how to hold on when he wanted to kill someone. And the curly haired boy was ready to kill Jongdae for not listening to him.

Sehun was sort of overwhelmed by everyone's reactions that it took him a few minutes to answer Kris. "Y-yeah man, of course I would. Honestly I don't know why this is such a big deal, you guys shouldn't get too worked up. It's not like I'll tell anyone."

"We don't know that for sure" Junmyeon said from his position on the floor, Yixing fanning his face and seeing if he had a fever. Another wail left the dark haired rich boy as he covered his face. "Oh my God I could lose my spot in student council. Then that idiot Minki would end up being the president!" His cries were soon accompanied by the frantic Yixing who looked aorund, looking like he was about to cry.

"You guys! We can't let Junmyeon lose his presidency! What are we going to do? We should've asked the principal directly! Now we're all going to have to transfer and it's going to be so bad" Yixing felt panic rise in his chest and soon Junmyeon was sitting up and comforting Yixing who was about to burst into tears the longer he thought about his long term boyfriend losing the one thing in school he really loved. It was too much for the delicate Chinese who had a hard enough time listening to Taoris's adventures. But Yixing's cries caused all the boys to stop. You see, despite him not being the oldest, everyone had a soft spot for Yixing. He was as innocent as they came and honestly they all adored him.

Luhan had been the first person Yixing met when he transferred to their school and the boys were the first people Yixing felt truly comfortable with. And Junmyeon, he really helped Yixing. He turned him from a scared insecure boy with poor Korean into the top dancer at the school and one with a good head on his shoulders, confidence, and great Korean skills. So hearing him fall back into that rut of fear and insecurity was enough to get even Kris and Sehun to worriedly look at him. 

The boys stopped what they were doing and the room fell silent, Junmyeon pulling Yixing in for a much needed boyfriend love hug. A nickname Tao had come up with when he was angry at Kris and wanted to embarrass him.

"If I join this club will you guys stop worrying? I'll sign a contract or whatever it takes to get you guys to trust me. I don't know most of you and you don't know me either so I'm sure it's weird trusting a straight stranger with such a big secret. But I want you guys to, you know, not leave the school because you think I'll rat out this club and you guys as well."

The silence made Sehun uncomfortable as he stood there, feeling like he had committed a very sinful thing. Luhan was the first to look away from Sehun which made the younger stare at him, not understanding why. Luhan however didn't want Sehun in the club. It would hurt him physically to look at the handsome boy every day without being able to lay a hand on him. So obviously he looked away, silently stating that he didn't want him in the club.

"The only way you can be in this club is if you sign a contract, with a thumbprint and every

Please log in to read the full chapter