Chapter 9

Welcome to The Club
Please log in to read the full chapter

Packing up to head to the beach was fairly simple. While the youngers had to still attend their classes, the seniors were able to get everything organized. Or at least partially organized. Minseok had been put in charge of food despite arguing with Kyungsoo over the whole thing. Jongdae was in charge of getting his car by the school so the boys could sneak out and load up the van and leave. Junmyeon had to go to student council and so that left Yixing to arrange the schedule for the boys. Luhan was frankly very bored as he sat in his dorm room, on Sehun's bed for that matter. The pair had grown considerably closer to the point of Luhan climbing into bed with him and trying to the warmth out of the guy. Let's just say Sehun didn't like being crushed by such a skinny guy. And despite all the threats Luhan received whenever he was on Sehun's bed, the senior continued to disobey and would often take naps on his bed.

Humming softly, Luhan laid down, tossing a soccer ball up into the air, catching it each time it almost hit his angelic face. "Aigoo, there's nobody to play with" He sighed in defeat, not really knowing what else to do. He was bored to say the least and he wanted his little Sehun by his side so he could annoy him. Why else would he want him there? Because he likes him? HA! Yeah right. The blonde shook his head and rolled off the bed, looking around their shared room with a playful grin. Luhan's side was far more decorated than Sehun's, covered with trophies, posters, games, Rubik's Cubes, all these things that made Luhan, well Luhan.

However Sehun's side was quite plain, a few family photos here and there and maybe a few posters. His bed was plain, only black and white, it bothered Luhan. He felt like the younger didn't have any memories to be proud of, no memories to share or remember. Around five minutes of just staring, Luhan finally got up. Walking to their shared closet, Luhan grabbed some clothes and changed out of his uniform with a grin on his pink lips. Once he was changed, he eyed his backpack, only deciding to grab it last minute. Before he left, Luhan grabbed his two cameras, one a cute Polaroid and the other an expensive Canon camera.

A bright grin played on his lips as he exited the room, heading straight for a certain classroom that a certain boy was in. Walking down the hallway, Luhan stood out against the uniform clad students, even wearing a hat, sunglasses hanging on the collar of his black shirt. But honestly he didn't care that he was out of dress code because he didn't have any important classes so he didn't want to be in dress code. His manly fashion sense always surprised people, his delicate features not really reflecting his personality and style. Earrings adorned his ears, a bracelet and watch on each wrist, and white skinny jeans, black and white shoes matching the rest of the outfit. Luhan usually hated standing out, but at that moment he didn't care. With his Polaroid in hand, the senior went to the science room, prepared to make some memories.

When Luhan opened the door to the science room, instantly gasps and squeals could be heard from the girls in the class as they stared at the handsome soccer captain. Luhan bowed respectfully to the teacher, greeting the students who were just as stunned as Mrs. Han, but he didn't explain himself. Instead he walked to the back of the classroom where a surprised Sehun sat, simply staring at his roommate in surprise. "Sehun-ah~" Luhan called him affectionately and his expression brightened considerably. In one swift movement, Luhan's arm was slung around Sehun's neck, pulling the male closer to him. A broad smile decorated one of the males as a picture was taken, the small Polaroid film coming out of the top. As if they were idols, the girls screamed and instantly got up from their seats to crowd around the boys. Mrs. Han tried to calm them down, even banging a ruler on the blackboard in order to get their attention, but the noises from the girls were too loud to hear anything else. 

Luhan turned to look at the girls, his hand resting on the back of Sehun's neck as he rubbed it, a habit he had picked up whenever the younger was stressed, uncomfortable, or tired. Sehun on the other hand stared at the developing film in his hand, blinking quietly as he processed what had happened. He had smelled Luhan's shampoo and the lotion he had used that morning. That's how close they were. He felt his hand massaging him, making it so he didn't even want to move. After a few moments of confusion, Sehun finally reacted. His face slowly flushed as he looked at Luhan who was frankly enjoying the whole situation greatly.

"Oppa, why are you here? Did you need something?"

"Can I have a copy of that picture?"

"Did you call Sehun, 'Sehun-ah'?"

"Are you close with Sehun?!"

"Oppa I want a picture with you!"

Finally among the gushing girls, Mrs. Han finally raised her voice loud enough to silence everyone. That made Luhan stop massaging Sehun's neck and just stare at the teacher with an expression similar to that of a deer caught in headlights. "Xi Luhan! If you wanted to come to my class again maybe you should've let yourself fail it last year! Now if you came strictly to learn more about science I would understand, but you slept through my entire class and passed with a C+! If you had a girlfriend in this class, maybe that'd make sense, but the fact you came here to disturb my star student who is new this year, that I am puzzled about. Not to mention the uproar you caused with the girls of the class is unacceptable!" The silence that washed about the classroom was amazing. Everyone was frozen in place, not knowing what to do, let alone say.

Sehun's lips were pressed in a firm line as he awkwardly shifted his gaze back to his table. He felt like he was the one that did something wrong. It felt awkward until Luhan's slender fingers returned to massaging the tensed muscles in Sehun's neck. "Mrs. Han, I am sorry about disrupting your class. Just Sehun here is my roommate and kind of like my little brother. He's grown really attached to me so I thought, why shouldn't I make some good memories for him? I know he's really lonely in his classes because he's so shy and reserved so I just wanted to make him feel better about himself and everything. Plus today is pretty much pre-testing day for every class and I knew you'd only be studying which is why I decided to excuse Oh Sehun from class"

And with that Luhan grabbed Sehun's bag and put his notebook and pencil inside of it before grabbing his hand, dragging him out of his seat and towards the exit of the classroom. "Luhan! Sehun! You cannot leave this classroom! It's not allo-"

"Mrs. Han, with all due respect, I'm 18 so technically I can sign Sehun out of class. Which I'm about to do. Have fun everyone~! Study hard!" Luhan happily called out and the students gushed with complaints and squeals as they watched the rebellious deer lead the hungry wolf down the hallway. And in that moment, around 25 students realized just how little they knew about Sehun and how damn manly Luhan really is. 

After signing Sehun out of class, Luhan continued to lead the male out of the school, not really saying anything, only putting his sunglasses on as he happily walked down the empty halls, attracting attention as they walked. At first when you looked at them, it looked like Luhan was simply holding Sehun's wrist while pulling him outside to the school gardens, but that wasn't the case. For all those fangirls

Please log in to read the full chapter